Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58013 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

I can see that through the thread, the project is a good one that has a lots of good potentials and capabilitilies on its own. Well, not only that, because I see how the team is very active on giving results and updates regarding the project. This make the smooth flow of the project here between its community.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

This is one of the biggest ROI according to https://mnrank.com/, with 856.6% that means you can get back what you spend in about 1 and half month but with low trading volume this is really risky. Are you doing something for marketing?

Is this for real? What will be the insurance for the master nodes supporters for the big ROI, if the trade market for crypto is unstable on volatile?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

This is one of the biggest ROI according to https://mnrank.com/, with 856.6% that means you can get back what you spend in about 1 and half month but with low trading volume this is really risky. Are you doing something for marketing?

The price  could be manipulated by greedy traders,  The price could be dump or pump depends on the supply of these coins.

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Yeah, we have a long and short term marketing plan. (+whitepaper to be published soon)
Keep in mind everything 1 month old and at some point before we had to halt trading volume was 5k per day - which is not a bad start I think (for minimal marketing and a few weeks old)

We'll elaborate on our plans soon though - this includes making QMC (as a coin) usable with 3rd party vendors and service providers.

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

Interesting project. Its based on masternodes and by the way what is the minimum investment to be able to join  the platform? I hope this project will be recognize by other masternodes supporters.

You can stake with any amount above 10 QMC (although hard at this point)
or you could grab a MN (2750 right now, until 120 MNs are online - and then it changes...see chart in main post)

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Why you were going to add torrent-client to your wallet? I don't see in it any sense as there are already many qualitative torrent-clients, and at you the main subject is cryptocurrencies.

rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

How can someone get your coin with a method like this? Can you please explain in more detail?
Please also tell me how the specifications are?
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

Why you were going to add torrent-client to your wallet? I don't see in it any sense as there are already many qualitative torrent-clients, and at you the main subject is cryptocurrencies.

We probably will not - the vote here does not really reflect as well as the community on discord which is very hmm, expressive in its opinions Smiley The vote there showed different results, too.

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

How can someone get your coin with a method like this? Can you please explain in more detail?
Please also tell me how the specifications are?

A method like which?
Submitting high quality links to information?
Easy - If MN holders vote on the link as high quality: you get back up to 5 QMC. Pretty much like dash/pivx budget proposals but at a low fee Smiley

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

How much of QMCoin for setup masternode at this time? I see this coin listed at some exchange, but not popular. So they will listing at others which have more well-known?
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

How much of QMCoin for setup masternode at this time? I see this coin listed at some exchange, but not popular. So they will listing at others which have more well-known?

Escodex will list next week
Bitsquare (Bisq) will list next release (hopefully in a few days)
CryptoBridge will come after

The current collateral is 2750 QMC and this will change when 121 Masternodes are online (currently there are 112)

JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

Escodex will list next week
Bitsquare (Bisq) will list next release (hopefully in a few days)
CryptoBridge will come after

The current collateral is 2750 QMC and this will change when 121 Masternodes are online (currently there are 112)
So we still have nearly 400 Masternodes for gain rewards then don't have any masternode more right? I don't know how POS working.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

Actually I am also wondering why they will add torrent -clients, but I guess before the project team entertained the thoughts they already prepared and know how to handle this might they  are still in the process of planning,  but if they see its not important they will eventually stopped and choose another way for project betterment.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

I can see that through the thread, the project is a good one that has a lots of good potentials and capabilitilies on its own. Well, not only that, because I see how the team is very active on giving results and updates regarding the project. This make the smooth flow of the project here between its community.
That's the good thing also we should consider a certain project, being active of the team could really help a lot increasing the supporters and investors since it can immediately clear all the doubt and deeply understand of the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

That's the good thing also we should consider a certain project, being active of the team could really help a lot increasing the supporters and investors since it can immediately clear all the doubt and deeply understand of the project.
Indeed. Most of the people could do exercise and research to understand the whole project, it usually takes a lot of time
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

You can now trade QMC with ETH on probitex !

I just visited the site and I see no current volume that is available. I am not quite know about this trading site (probitex) because there is only few coins that has been listed and most of them still new. Why you choose this kind of trading site?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

You can now trade QMC with ETH on probitex !

I just visited the site and I see no current volume that is available. I am not quite know about this trading site (probitex) because there is only few coins that has been listed and most of them still new. Why you choose this kind of trading site?

Just a new exchange that we thought we'd try out... Most of the volume currently is at altmarkets.cc
We assume things should pick up again once listed on escodex (paid for and waiting) and Bisq (where people can trade fiat too)

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

That's because of their main thing of the project is making a decentralized torrent library, as you can see in their title called so.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

I see the recent news of QMCoin being listed in CoinGecko Exchange. It has a good value and only have a low volume as of now? What are your plans to increase the trading volume on this exchange? Also, when exact date are you going to launch the bounty programs?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

Definitely, enhancing the team communication to the community makes all clear and concise. If the project team and developers can connect and actively involved in updates and progress then consistently forward the details to the public. No questions this will be a wonderful combination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: