Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58013 times)
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

new front page looks niice  Wink
keep up the good work!  Cheesy
the whole team working hard must be appreciated. another works should be good in future.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

How would the project be in the future? Whether it has your own office or your own company? It might be good if you made a roadmap in the future like that.
agree. and may be there is a lack of proper information about the project. if there will be set a roadmap it would be good to understand
Well, i think QMCoin should make some livestream and people will really understand about this project.
To have better also understanding the project it is also good if they will provide a simple video presentation that will explain and reflect of what is the project about.
Sounds good suggestion buddy, some live stream or video presentations will do. Some investors and supporters are more comfortable and favor about watching vedio presentation than plain reading the project contex. Hope they can give this to the public.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

To have better also understanding the project it is also good if they will provide a simple video presentation that will explain and reflect of what is the project about.
A video presentation is not a good choice for promoting the project. I just wondering if they would be easier to promote in the social media.
I would agree more with mommyshark bud. Video presentation is far better that other way of promotion since it will catch the attention of the invedtors easily.
I second demotion the vedio presentation are very good in making people interested and promote the project in the market. They can gain and get the interest of the people through the vedio presentation in social medias and some other  ways to make funds out of everything.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

Unfortunately, we won't see a torrent client in wallet that of course is very sad. Personally I very much wanted to look how it will be combined.

That's usually inbuilt as in you can't see it. For example Blizzard to an extent also uses the torrent protocol, just that it works in the backend of the client
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

Unfortunately, we won't see a torrent client in wallet that of course is very sad. Personally I very much wanted to look how it will be combined.
I don't know if they re think about this matter but they should add them here because they can learn about during torrent use & some might get interested into it   
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

I think it would be complex since it will confuse other user that doesn't have wallet that only use the platform for downloading torrents. But would be efficient for those who have tokens and for those who submit high quality torrents.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:27:26 PM

I think it would be complex since it will confuse other user that doesn't have wallet that only use the platform for downloading torrents. But would be efficient for those who have tokens and for those who submit high quality torrents.
If the team have much better idea than of us on combining these two then would be better as long as it is also friendly user and can be easily accessible for it may cause issue on torrent site as well when there is a problem on wallet if they are as one.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

If the team have much better idea than of us on combining these two then would be better as long as it is also friendly user and can be easily accessible for it may cause issue on torrent site as well when there is a problem on wallet if they are as one.

They probably make it better and simple because we know users want an easy process. Also, about wallet I think that issue is not that hard thing to do because it's probably have a guide when dealing with that concerns.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:04:34 PM

I noticed here, that the team is active in responding all the queries raised. Well, this a good positive sign that the team is seriously doing their job and this could help to all followers and investors to fully understand the what really the project is.
Yes they are definitely active and working things nicely and accurately. They are very fucos and looking for the most important thing to do before anything else. They are very accomodating and thinking the benefits and good results for the both parties.
Most of their updates are coming in really actively for the developers they have in numbers, i will say they have been all round impressive with their work i really hope to see more coming in the next few weeks

This is one of the good side of this project. It has a very active team members which give  exact information and updates about the project. This will surely gain many investors and supporters because they know how to handle each indivudual and the project itself.
Yes, I totally agree to your statement and your opinion as this is one of the greatest factors which represents the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:10:52 PM

A video presentation is not a good choice for promoting the project. I just wondering if they would be easier to promote in the social media.
I would agree more with mommyshark bud. Video presentation is far better that other way of promotion since it will catch the attention of the invedtors easily.
I second demotion the vedio presentation are very good in making people interested and promote the project in the market. They can gain and get the interest of the people through the vedio presentation in social medias and some other  ways to make funds out of everything.

This is commonly used by many which is also effective because video presentation are much more easy to understand than reading the whole WP.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

No, they will add the torrent client once it has released for public. They are still on the beta stage so just be patient for it and keep waiting.
I'm sure all our thoughts and suggestions regarding the project will be read by the team now. We just need to wait for them since they are still in the stage of improving the platform for it to have a good functions. Soon, this will be implemented in the public and possibly like by many.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

new front page looks niice  Wink
keep up the good work!  Cheesy
the whole team working hard must be appreciated. another works should be good in future.
It is quite ambiguous. I am not sure any more of one project recently. Especially on the erc20 platform. The ethereum proves to be from the worst aspect.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

No, they will add the torrent client once it has released for public. They are still on the beta stage so just be patient for it and keep waiting.
I'm sure all our thoughts and suggestions regarding the project will be read by the team now. We just need to wait for them since they are still in the stage of improving the platform for it to have a good functions. Soon, this will be implemented in the public and possibly like by many.

Yes that is for sure, all of our ideas and queries posted in here will be read and entertained. Let just give time the team on how they do the action because it needs to study first each ideas to have a better result. It is not about the fastest action but the sureness of the project to achieve success in the future.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

Yes that is for sure, all of our ideas and queries posted in here will be read and entertained. Let just give time the team on how they do the action because it needs to study first each ideas to have a better result. It is not about the fastest action but the sureness of the project to achieve success in the future.
That should be prioritized with the answers for all the queries so then there will be an understanding between the investors and supporters with more project information and it brings trust to choose the project when valued.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

Last i checked they mentioned been a team of small devs like 5 members and i think one managers handling all the tons of queries from various groups so i think is better if we give them a little bit of time

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:51:38 PM

Last i checked they mentioned been a team of small devs like 5 members and i think one managers handling all the tons of queries from various groups so i think is better if we give them a little bit of time
They may have other priorities from the management that requires an immediate action such requests are actually for the welfare of the project to eliminate issues and unexpected threads so let them follow the channel of communication and in a right process they will do revert us with correct solutions.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

Could this platform the same as Utorrent and other down loaders that has torrent platform? Or this is more improve i guess? Any one?

Utorrent is computer program to download torrent. QMC is a decentralized database to store magnet links (torrent links) using blockchain technology allowing to earn their coins by submitting links to their database. Those link can download them using Utorrent or any other program. 
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:18:08 PM

If we can gain more public interest then we have high chance of possibility to meet the project goals,  requirements and all tge functions as the agile focus is keen with the project through Torrent activity already.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

I don't know if they re think about this matter but they should add them here because they can learn about during torrent use & some might get interested into it   
It is strange that no one has yet written a link to a torrent. Can someone tell me where it will be possible to see where on the site it is listed?
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

Could this platform the same as Utorrent and other down loaders that has torrent platform? Or this is more improve i guess? Any one?

Utorrent is computer program to download torrent. QMC is a decentralized database to store magnet links (torrent links) using blockchain technology allowing to earn their coins by submitting links to their database. Those link can download them using Utorrent or any other program. 
Somehow I think they are promoting piracy through their platform but maybe im just getting them wrong. Lets see how everything will go.
I can not understand what kind of piracy is promoted through this platform? Could you tell me more precisely what exactly is happening through this platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: