Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

Guys, has your project been announced in any third-party sources? I see a good rating, and it makes me happy, but it would be nice to write articles about you in international crypto (and not crypto) media
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

Guys, has your project been announced in any third-party sources? I see a good rating, and it makes me happy, but it would be nice to write articles about you in international crypto (and not crypto) media

Hey, take a look on to the Aeryus Medium page: https://medium.com/@h.lorenzo
Maybe you'll find something interesting for you!
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

Hmm ... looks fascinating. I wonder how feasible it is in Europe and Asia? It looks rather difficult to implement in some countries where the cryptocurrency is subject to regulation
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

Hmm ... looks fascinating. I wonder how feasible it is in Europe and Asia? It looks rather difficult to implement in some countries where the cryptocurrency is subject to regulation

They will launch in Ghana and see how efficiently they can work. A successful launch in Ghana will already benefit the project.
komar.515

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

They will launch in Ghana and see how efficiently they can work. A successful launch in Ghana will already benefit the project.

Yes, this will set the pace for the development of the token, and create good demand. The more influential the project is, the easier it will be to achieve different agreements for work in other countries.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

Yes, this will set the pace for the development of the token, and create good demand. The more influential the project is, the easier it will be to achieve different agreements for work in other countries.

They will need a proprietary payment system, since existing payment systems will not risk working with cryptocurrency.
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

How will your system determine the value of the goods? Or will we need to manually enter the cost of the product / service before purchasing and transferring funds?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

How will your system determine the value of the goods? Or will we need to manually enter the cost of the product / service before purchasing and transferring funds?
As far as I know, so far this will not happen automatically. The first "trial" launch will show the potential and direction in which it is worth further.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

As far as I know, so far this will not happen automatically. The first "trial" launch will show the potential and direction in which it is worth further.

They said that a further point for development is practically all of South America. This is already known. So, the development prospects are quite good.
sharkman20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

Hey Aeryus! Tell me why you didn't make a security token? I heard that this is a modern trend in the US? Or you basically did not want to do it?
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

Hey Aeryus! Tell me why you didn't make a security token? I heard that this is a modern trend in the US? Or you basically did not want to do it?
It's not profitable for them. Too many problems with SEC. They need to spread throughout the world, while the SEC bans the participation of a huge list of countries. They excluded the US investor market, but they got all the countries that could invest. As you can see, they have already managed to raise a soft cap.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

Do I understand correctly that Aeryus is planning to use cryptocurrency for larger purposes? That is, the usual purchases using crypto ??
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

Do I understand correctly that Aeryus is planning to use cryptocurrency for larger purposes? That is, the usual purchases using crypto ??

Aeryus is the first easy way for everyone to trade and buy things since mankind invented money. It’s a new payment system that allows you to use any type of digital currency you own for anything you need: whether it’s sending money to a kid at school, to buying garden hose at the local hardware store, to leasing a luxury car halfway across the globe from where you maintain your bank account. Since it’s built on blockchain technology, the transaction is instantaneous. No waiting for a bank to record the transaction, change a fee, and pass the money from one party to another, because there is no bank. There’s more security because there is no central bank that could be a target for hackers. And your personal data is safe because blockchain distributes little bits of encrypted information across the whole network, instead of storing it in a central database, the way banks do.

Read the rest of the information here: https://aeryus.io/faq
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

Aeryus is the first easy way for everyone to trade and buy things since mankind invented money. It’s a new payment system that allows you to use any type of digital currency you own for anything you need: whether it’s sending money to a kid at school, to buying garden hose at the local hardware store, to leasing a luxury car halfway across the globe from where you maintain your bank account. Since it’s built on blockchain technology, the transaction is instantaneous. No waiting for a bank to record the transaction, change a fee, and pass the money from one party to another, because there is no bank. There’s more security because there is no central bank that could be a target for hackers. And your personal data is safe because blockchain distributes little bits of encrypted information across the whole network, instead of storing it in a central database, the way banks do.

I like a lot more security and transaction speed ... but it scares me that not many people are ready to accept it yet ...
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

Interesting , so we will further ease to Transact anything with any coins, I love it. see current crypto has loved with people all over the world, I can't wait for the realization of this project awaiting them, currently softcap has been reached, and the least they can run this project during the year ahead, but there's still time to doing more sales. wish the best for this project.

RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

I like a lot more security and transaction speed ... but it scares me that not many people are ready to accept it yet ...

Dude, they run a project where it's needed. So no problem with that. Next - they will study the demand, consumer skills and will promote it in the world
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

Guys, if someone doesn't know, an investment without a minimum amount. You can buy any number of tokens, even 1. This is a big plus of the project, because absolutely everyone can participate.
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

I like the idea of Aeryus. I think that a cryptocurrency is really capable of being useful, and in some cases, it's even better than non-digital currency. Speed and safety are much higher. Decentralization also has many advantages.  Smiley
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:08:50 AM

Guys, if someone doesn't know, an investment without a minimum amount. You can buy any number of tokens, even 1. This is a big plus of the project, because absolutely everyone can participate.
Yes it's good. I agree, you can buy some tokens, make sure everything is ok, then buy more. A great option for beginners, for example
Ayupich

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

Yes it's good. I agree, you can buy some tokens, make sure everything is ok, then buy more. A great option for beginners, for example

It's good that the token is not blocked and you get it once. This will allow you to buy several times without doubting your safety. Although, I don't see the point in several purchases. Easier to buy at the end of ICO. Maybe there will be discounts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: