Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

Detailed whitepaper allows you to fully understand the essence of the project. Guys, don't be lazy to read the documentation. If you are too lazy to read completely - use the search by words. It is easy and fast.  Wink Grin
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

For the first time, I see a reference to ERC721 in ICO this year. Interesting collaboration ... it significantly raises Aeryus in the rating of my favorite projects
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

For the first time, I see a reference to ERC721 in ICO this year. Interesting collaboration ... it significantly raises Aeryus in the rating of my favorite projects

Hmm, this is interesting. But I still don't really understand the meaning. I see a complex technical language that doesn't allow me to understand the basic idea of ERC-721 ... maybe someone can write this in simpler words?
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

Hmm, this is interesting. But I still don't really understand the meaning. I see a complex technical language that doesn't allow me to understand the basic idea of ERC-721 ... maybe someone can write this in simpler words?

When you buy a certain number of ERC-20 tokens, your ownership of them is recorded in a smart contract - it doesn't matter what specific tokens were. Because they are interchangeable and the same.

But the value of one ERC721 token is not the same as that of another ERC-721 token. Because they are not interchangeable and unique. Therefore, it wouldn't be enough to simply add the address and balance to the contract. Each token is unique, and you need to know which ones were traded. Therefore, standard ERC721 ownership is determined by the list of token identification numbers that are stored on your address.
jess4ever

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

When you buy a certain number of ERC-20 tokens, your ownership of them is recorded in a smart contract - it doesn't matter what specific tokens were. Because they are interchangeable and the same.

But the value of one ERC721 token is not the same as that of another ERC-721 token. Because they are not interchangeable and unique. Therefore, it wouldn't be enough to simply add the address and balance to the contract. Each token is unique, and you need to know which ones were traded. Therefore, standard ERC721 ownership is determined by the list of token identification numbers that are stored on your address.

Every year, technologies are becoming more complex, and the cryptocurrency market is falling and falling ... it certainly looks interesting. Innovation is our future. But when the market is in such a decline - investors are not very interested in investing  Embarrassed
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

Without a minimum purchase amount with a bonus and referral program. In addition, a bonus of 25%. I like when there is a bonus on public sale.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

Without a minimum purchase amount with a bonus and referral program. In addition, a bonus of 25%. I like when there is a bonus on public sale.
I hope that the tokens received under the referral program and bounty will be limited for sale. At least for a couple of months. So that these guys don't start selling tokens. dropping the price lower than it was on ICO!
manox.dave

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

I hope that the tokens received under the referral program and bounty will be limited for sale. At least for a couple of months. So that these guys don't start selling tokens. dropping the price lower than it was on ICO!
Lok at that:

Lock-Up for Buyers: None.
Lock-up for Founders: Locked for 6 months, then 12.5% and 12.5% every three months.
Lock-up for Team: 20% released at ICO and 15% every three months after ICO.
Lock-up for Advisors: 20% at ICO, 40% in three months, 40% in six months.
Lock-up for Reserves: 2 years.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

You give the world even more options using digital currencies. This may be required in the future. I wish you great success during the launch of the product in Ghana!
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

By the way, I wonder what price you expect on the market after launching your application? And which exchanges can we count on?
brussqett

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

By the way, I wonder what price you expect on the market after launching your application? And which exchanges can we count on?

I heard that the developers assume a price of about $ 0.25 after launching in Ghana! This, I must say, a good growth, right?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

It's cool that Aeryus transactions are instantaneous. There is no processing lag as your bank holds the payment before releasing it to you. No delay in funds being “available“ to you, like with a check or other deposit. Select. Click. BAM  Smiley
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

It's cool that Aeryus transactions are instantaneous. There is no processing lag as your bank holds the payment before releasing it to you. No delay in funds being “available“ to you, like with a check or other deposit. Select. Click. BAM  Smiley
Hey. Yeah, that's cool. By the way, the site has a flash version of the application. You can see how approximately it will work. Check their website ---> press MVP
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

Hey. Yeah, that's cool. By the way, the site has a flash version of the application. You can see how approximately it will work. Check their website ---> press MVP
Wow, cool. I didn't notice this. Well, the truth is just the interface. But it looks quite promising.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

Wow, cool. I didn't notice this. Well, the truth is just the interface. But it looks quite promising.

Hey. It is much better than nothing. You see a great interface. I am sure that they already have a working prototype and they will soon show the first demonstrations!
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

Will people be able to use only those currencies that are based on ERC20? Or will it be possible to use absolutely any digital currency?  Huh
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

Will people be able to use only those currencies that are based on ERC20? Or will it be possible to use absolutely any digital currency?  Huh

Aeryus make it easy to use digital currency for everyday transactions. Thanks to the design of their digital wallet, Aeryus supports every digital (crypto) currency. Their exclusive point-of-sale device is attractive and intuitive. Conversions are immediate and accurate. Fiat currency equivalents are displayed on-screen. Transaction details are a part of the digital receipt that is locked to the transaction forever — accessible, trustworthy, and inchangeable.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

Will people be able to use only those currencies that are based on ERC20? Or will it be possible to use absolutely any digital currency?  Huh

Aeryus make it easy to use digital currency for everyday transactions. Thanks to the design of their digital wallet, Aeryus supports every digital (crypto) currency. Their exclusive point-of-sale device is attractive and intuitive. Conversions are immediate and accurate. Fiat currency equivalents are displayed on-screen. Transaction details are a part of the digital receipt that is locked to the transaction forever — accessible, trustworthy, and inchangeable.
It's good! That is, it is a full-fledged ecosystem for paying for goods and services using cryptocurrency. I need it now, I like it.  Cool
evilcyclope

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

I see you have 3 advisors? Did they help you find ways to develop in Africa, in Ghana?
What are the prospects for development in Europe?
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

I see you have 3 advisors? Did they help you find ways to develop in Africa, in Ghana?
What are the prospects for development in Europe?

I think yes. They have some friends in Ghana who can negotiate. And it looks like they manage it very successfully!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: