Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45156 times)
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

Wow, a great project. I have long wondered when we can use cryptocurrency where it is convenient for us. Here ... Aeryus is the future!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

Wow, a great project. I have long wondered when we can use cryptocurrency where it is convenient for us. Here ... Aeryus is the future!

Yes. The launch will be in Ghana. There is a population of over 28 million people. And many of them have long enjoyed crypto. Many cafes and restaurants accept crypto for payment. This is a great option for development.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

Yes. The launch will be in Ghana. There is a population of over 28 million people. And many of them have long enjoyed crypto. Many cafes and restaurants accept crypto for payment. This is a great option for development.
Don't hurry. 28 million will not use it. Yes, there is potential, but this doesn't mean that all 28 million download this application. Purely statistically, 15-20 percent can be potential users! That is, it is just over 5.5 million people. But this is a dry calculation.
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

Where does the development team come from? Where are you located, do you have your office or headquarters?
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

Where does the development team come from? Where are you located, do you have your office or headquarters?

As far as I know, this is an international development team at the headquarters in the states! However, states are not allowed to participate in investments. But all other countries can take part in investments without any restrictions.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

As far as I know, this is an international development team at the headquarters in the states! However, states are not allowed to participate in investments. But all other countries can take part in investments without any restrictions.

Because in the USA there is such an organization as SEC. This organization is very influential and has extremely stringent requirements that go contrary to the notions of Aeryus developers.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

What is the process for depositing funds to your account? Or can I just plug in some other wallets?
sharkman20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

What is the process for depositing funds to your account? Or can I just plug in some other wallets?
Once you download the app, you associate it with any digital currency “wallet” you own, or all of them, if you own more than one. Wink
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

Why are the bonus fields empty for the pre sale and the private sale rounds? Can you prove that you sold out during those rounds? What were the bonuses for investors (if there were any... investors...)?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Why are the bonus fields empty for the pre sale and the private sale rounds? Can you prove that you sold out during those rounds? What were the bonuses for investors (if there were any... investors...)?
Yes, a curious question. But why do you think that they will be deceiving that they successfully sold the previous two stages?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

Hi guys, what about the bonus? Is there airdrop or bounty? And I'm interested in the referral program! What bonus is available when using the referral program?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

Hi guys, what about the bonus? Is there airdrop or bounty? And I'm interested in the referral program! What bonus is available when using the referral program?
Hello. 25% bonus for investors now. 3% bonus when using the referral program. Bounty or airdrop will be announced soon!
komar.515

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

Hello. 25% bonus for investors now. 3% bonus when using the referral program. Bounty or airdrop will be announced soon!
A good option for investment. I understand that the referral program is active immediately after registration? Don't I have to invest to invite friends and get tokens?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

A good option for investment. I understand that the referral program is active immediately after registration? Don't I have to invest to invite friends and get tokens?
Of course, you can register and study the project further, use your referral link and receive tokens from those who invest using it
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

I noticed that Aerus is already listed on many crypto resources and has a fairly high rating. In theory, this should play a very important role in the search for potential investors?
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:26:05 PM

I noticed that Aerus is already listed on many crypto resources and has a fairly high rating. In theory, this should play a very important role in the search for potential investors?
Well, in general, yes, a high project rating raises it in the rating table. Accordingly, the project is more noticeable by investors and just people. If you notice - Aeryus has already raised the soft cap
HelgaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

I agree with you, this is a very interesting and promising project. It seems to me that many people will be interested in this project soon.

ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

I agree with you, this is a very interesting and promising project. It seems to me that many people will be interested in this project soon.
Huge development prospects in Ghana! A huge consumer market, I think Aeryus has found its niche (created it) and will be the absolute leader in this!
evilcyclope

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

Their charge counter on the site does not move. They do not update it, or is it the consequences of the fall of the cryptocurrency market?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:07:32 PM

Yes, a curious question. But why do you think that they will be deceiving that they successfully sold the previous two stages?

Come on, can't you come up with an answer to your question yourself? If you want investors of the third phase to believe that your project is hot, what do you do?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: