Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
chain payments

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:19:26 AM

where did you acquire all your trademarked products?

https://i.imgur.com/hLuwMVa.png

in what areas is this currently operational? can you give us the approximate number of active users of your app?

where did you acquire all your trademarked products?
All trademarks are registered in the United States under (15 U.S.C. Section 1051 et seq.) and Intl trademarks filed under (International Class 036) and relate to everything that has our Wordmark or logos.

You do not have a trademark for chainpayments but you are marketing the name as though you do such as the words chainpayments.TM

in what areas is this currently operational? can you give us the approximate number of active users of your app?

Our App is currently in private Beta but will be available to our early investors mid to late Q4 2018 as shown in the roadmap, you can check out the current mockup for the app here. we do however have an operating Blockchain Transactional network and payment gateway that has 3k active customers and over 50k crypto wallets
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:03:28 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 10:09:39 PM by CaVO32

after a full search i found ZERO "0"documents that you have even applied or attempted to register for any of the so called trademarks you say are yours!
so i call total
BullShit

the only way you can  discredit my calling you a liar! is by providing the
registration serial number!
that number is public property "ïf you have one"-- VERY DOUBTFUL

public as is traceable by via legal means!
https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks-application-process/search-trademark-database

and for searching  and verification please use

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=tess&state=4803:ytmg0e.1.1

both websites are GOV and are calling the dev a liar!

provide proof this is not bullshit!
cryptolovett

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:39:21 AM

You are a muppet do some proper research BEFORE making assumptions

Chain Payments - http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4802:83i588.3.1

Word Mark   CP CHAIN PAYMENTS
Goods and Services   IC 036. US 100 101 102. G & S: Financial services, namely, providing a virtual currency for use by members of an on-line community via a global computer network; Cryptocurrency, namely, providing a virtual currency for use by members of an on-line community via a global computer network; Cryptocurrency, namely, a peer-to-peer digital currency, incorporating cryptographic protocols, operating through the Internet, and used as a method of payment for goods and services; Credit card payment processing services; Credit card services; Credit card transaction processing services; Electronic credit card transaction processing services
Mark Drawing Code   (5) WORDS, LETTERS, AND/OR NUMBERS IN STYLIZED FORM
Serial Number   88128307
Filing Date   September 23, 2018
Current Basis   1B
Original Filing Basis   1B
Owner   (APPLICANT) AERYUS IP LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FLORIDA 1650 Broadway 1104 New York NEW YORK 10019
Attorney of Record   Michael Shariff
Description of Mark   Color is not claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of element in the shape of letter "C" and a second element in the shape of letter "P" located inside letter "C" and extending from letter "C".
Type of Mark   SERVICE MARK
Register   PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator   LIVE

AERYUS - http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4802:83i588.4.3

Word Mark   AERYUS
Goods and Services   IC 036. US 100 101 102. G & S: Financial services, namely, providing a virtual currency for use by members of an on-line community via a global computer network; Cryptocurrency, namely, providing a virtual currency for use by members of an on-line community via a global computer network; Cryptocurrency, namely, a peer-to-peer digital currency, incorporating cryptographic protocols, operating through the Internet, and used as a method of payment for goods and services; Credit card payment processing services; Credit card services; Credit card transaction processing services; Electronic credit card transaction processing services
Standard Characters Claimed   
Mark Drawing Code   (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number   88128299
Current Basis   1B
Owner   (APPLICANT) AERYUS IP LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FLORIDA 1650 Broadway 1104 New York NEW YORK 10019
Register   PRINCIPAL

AERYUS ONE - http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4802:83i588.4.2

Word Mark   AERYUS ONE
Standard Characters Claimed   
Mark Drawing Code   (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number   88128302
Current Basis   1B
Owner   (APPLICANT) AERYUS IP LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FLORIDA 1650 Broadway 1104 New York FLORIDA 10019
Register   PRINCIPAL

A - http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4802:83i588.4.1

Word Mark   A
Mark Drawing Code   (3) DESIGN PLUS WORDS, LETTERS, AND/OR NUMBERS
Design Search Code   26.01.15 - Circles, exactly three circles ; Three circles
26.01.20 - Circles within a circle
26.01.21 - Circles that are totally or partially shaded.
26.17.12 - Angles (geometric) ; Chevrons
Serial Number   88128305
Current Basis   1B
Owner   (APPLICANT) AERYUS IP LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FLORIDA 1650 Broadway 1104 New York FLORIDA 10019
Description of Mark   Color is not claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of A CIRCLE WITH ANGLE LIKE SHAPED ELEMENTS OF TWO DIFFERENT SIZES WITH A SMALL CIRCLE LOCATED BELOW ONE OF THE ANGLE LIKE ELEMENTS WHEREIN THE LOGO LOOKS LIKE LETTER "A".
Register   PRINCIPAL
cryptolovett

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:42:39 AM

What i want to know is how your "Merit" is so high for someone who can't do research? Read the above post with links awaiting your reply

after a full search i found ZERO "0"documents that you have even applied or attempted to register for any of the so called trademarks you say are yours!
so i call total
BullShit

?f=tess&state=4803:ytmg0e.1.1

cryptolovett

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:31:28 PM

Waiting on your solid research LOL how did you go?

so i call total
BullShit

?f=tess&state=4803:ytmg0e.1.1

MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:32:33 AM

Im glad to know that Aeryus continues to evolve. I see you are developing a mobile app right? What is the launch date? Was the alpha test already?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:43:59 AM

What capitalization does your currency have now? I see about $700,000 at icobench. Is it true? What are your next steps to increase it?  Roll Eyes
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:28:32 AM

What capitalization does your currency have now? I see about $700,000 at icobench. Is it true? What are your next steps to increase it?  Roll Eyes

Most of the funds will probably be attracted along with the users of the application being developed. And of course - trade, trade. There may be an AER on more exchanges.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:56:13 AM

I looked at the screenshot of the application on the website - will it be the final version of the application design? Can we send funds only to users of this app or between different wallets?
mannybor1155

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:24:37 AM

I looked at the screenshot of the application on the website - will it be the final version of the application design? Can we send funds only to users of this app or between different wallets?
Here are some real demonstrations on the channel. Looks cool. How do you think?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP3THlIMKxELmyD3lMejc-g/videos
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:51:53 AM

Hey Roman. The application allows you to use any digital currency in your wallet. This should be easy and safe. So, we are waiting for the launch of the application.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:36:34 AM

Can this be some kind of tax payments? Or can I use your application to pay for a service or product and then download a payment receipt?
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:19:51 PM

Hello, guys. How do you think, do I have to pay any commission or subscription fee for using your application? For example, account maintenance fee?
EvaFiggs1987

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:22:18 PM

Hello, guys. How do you think, do I have to pay any commission or subscription fee for using your application? For example, account maintenance fee?

The app doesn’t require fee to download
The fees associated w transfer in the app are network fees and included miner fees and convenience fee which is how we cover operating costs
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:53:15 PM

Can this be some kind of tax payments? Or can I use your application to pay for a service or product and then download a payment receipt?
I think that some tax payments can be introduced only when the digital currency is adopted as one of the payment methods in the country. Wink
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:13:16 PM

You talk about the safety of blockchain and your app. But what happens if my phone is stolen? Can an attacker take advantage of this?
CryptoB00mer

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:33:15 PM

You talk about the safety of blockchain and your app. But what happens if my phone is stolen? Can an attacker take advantage of this?

It's not a problem. Before entering the application requires a username and password. Or a fingerprint, for example. So... Wink Grin
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:56:29 PM

Here's some info from the FAQ: "Aeryus will be even more secure because of what we’re calling Aeryus FirewallAI. It’s an artificial intelligence that not only learns to recognize your spending habits; it can even PREDICT them"
OwenCarl

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:37:58 PM

If I want to hold both digital currency and ordinary money (dollars, euros) in my wallet, can I do it? Or is your goal to secure only digital currency transactions?  Huh
Jarastafarai

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:33:56 PM

If I want to hold both digital currency and ordinary money (dollars, euros) in my wallet, can I do it? Or is your goal to secure only digital currency transactions?  Huh

It is a payment system that allows you to use any type of DIGITAL currency you own for everything you need. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: