Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:35:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45160 times)
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:20:35 PM

I looked at the screenshot of the application on the website - will it be the final version of the application design? Can we send funds only to users of this app or between different wallets?

It wouldnt be very good if to limit transactions only among aeryus users. In my - it must be global. Sooner or later, if its convenient, people will understand it themselves.
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:43:26 PM

I looked at the screenshot of the application on the website - will it be the final version of the application design? Can we send funds only to users of this app or between different wallets?

It wouldnt be very good if to limit transactions only among aeryus users. In my - it must be global. Sooner or later, if its convenient, people will understand it themselves.

Given the fact that Aeryus will support most digital currencies - they will definitely not restrict users to their application.
However, its much easier to operate with cryptocurrency using just one application.
mannybor1155

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:14:28 PM

I seriously consider the possibility of acquiring your tokens. Trading is more or less active. I hope this situation will improve with the second listing.
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:08:41 AM

I seriously consider the possibility of acquiring your tokens. Trading is more or less active. I hope this situation will improve with the second listing.
Only if the second exchange will be more popular...... In general, IDEX is a very good exchange. I used it before.

Anyway, the application will attract some more people. Tokens are burned, and now the price must go up..
Benbigben

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:33:03 AM

Only if the second exchange will be more popular...... In general, IDEX is a very good exchange. I used it before.

Anyway, the application will attract some more people. Tokens are burned, and now the price must go up..
Well, it's not that easy. The fact that tokens are burned is only a small part. Need a demand that is not so big now. Sad In order for it to grow - they need more demonstrations and advertising and other distribution. I hope that marketing will be strong....
BlackMo

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:59:39 AM

Well, it's not that easy. The fact that tokens are burned is only a small part. Need a demand that is not so big now. Sad In order for it to grow - they need more demonstrations and advertising and other distribution. I hope that marketing will be strong....
Hello, Benbigben...I looked at the roadmap. They also launch the application very soon. This will be a good advertisement for the project as a whole, because it's not too safe to store Bitcoin or any other digital currency on a flash drive or somewhere else. Right?
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:21:36 AM

Hello, Benbigben...I looked at the roadmap. They also launch the application very soon. This will be a good advertisement for the project as a whole, because it's not too safe to store Bitcoin or any other digital currency on a flash drive or somewhere else. Right?

Hey. On the contrary, holding a currency in a local wallet is the safest way if you hold. However, if you are constantly using, trading or making some transactions, then Aeryus is for you.  Cool
EvaFiggs1987

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:48:02 AM

I saw your project a year ago. How successfully did you complete the sales stages? Have you reached the soft cap? Roll Eyes
Benbigben

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:10:02 PM

The roadmap states that the beta testing of the application has already happened - why didn't they show it? A short short video would be enough to prove the effectiveness to the enthusiasts.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:28:14 PM

The roadmap states that the beta testing of the application has already happened - why didn't they show it? A short short video would be enough to prove the effectiveness to the enthusiasts.
Because it was a closed beta test. Wait for the launch of the application in the 4th quarter to take part in a full test. Closed beta test passes among developers, or partner companies.
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:06:18 PM

ICOBench talks about banning Aeryus in China and the United States. Is it true? Or did this ban only work during a public sale? Thanks for the answer
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:26:31 PM

ICOBench talks about banning Aeryus in China and the United States. Is it true? Or did this ban only work during a public sale? Thanks for the answer
Right. "Status: Ended" ICO Bench has only information about ICO. AER is traded on the exchange at the moment and is available in any country...
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:49:49 PM

Hi guys. Aeryus constantly updates the information on their Twitter page. Who is interested in the future of crypto - join the Aeryus crypto community now: https://twitter.com/Aeryus_one
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:11:01 PM

Hey there. Do you have in mind some article or analysis from some good crypto analyst? Please share this information.
kadzimuhuaie

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:52:44 PM

Hey there. Do you have in mind some article or analysis from some good crypto analyst? Please share this information.
There is an expert rating on ICOBench. True, this is no longer relevant in view of the completion of sales. However, I have seen several reviews on this project. I will try to find and send you.
CryptoB00mer

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:35:44 PM

I don't know about analysis, but here's an interview with the Aeryus team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj6vS8vMfI8
OwenCarl

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:58:57 PM

What was a soft cap? I see that about 700 thousand dollars was raised. This is a lot, but I thought it would be more ....
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:30:52 PM

What was a soft cap? I see that about 700 thousand dollars was raised. This is a lot, but I thought it would be more ....
You don't know, maybe they received more private investment. Or they have an institutional investor.
In addition, $700 thousand - an impressive amount of which is enough for software development  Wink
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:24:03 PM

I don't know about analysis, but here's an interview with the Aeryus team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj6vS8vMfI8

Well, in general, the essence of the interview is clear. This project has the right to exist, and perhaps this will soon become a really new trend. I must say that they are very positive and intelligent guys.
What is the cost of the token?
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:52:14 PM

Can I use AER for payment? Or AER will be used for other purposes, and payment for products or services, or any other payments will be made in other digital currencies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: