Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
Benbigben

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:33:14 AM

Hehey!! So what are your ICO raises, and are you satisfied with this? Did you succeed, or did you have to look for extra money to develop?  Shocked
Im sure that they do an excellent job with the development. The new announcement only confirms this. They're really close to launching the Chain Payments web application. How do you like this?

Cool, this is exactly what is indicated on the site. That is, we will see it in the stores on our phones soon? There are buttons "available in the Apple Store and Google Play"
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:02:04 AM

Hehey!! So what are your ICO raises, and are you satisfied with this? Did you succeed, or did you have to look for extra money to develop?  Shocked
Im sure that they do an excellent job with the development. The new announcement only confirms this. They're really close to launching the Chain Payments web application. How do you like this?

Cool, this is exactly what is indicated on the site. That is, we will see it in the stores on our phones soon? There are buttons "available in the Apple Store and Google Play"

Hooray! New announcement. This is great news. I will definitely download and try to use the application with my friends. I think we will try to use it just for the sake of interest and performance testing.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:27:19 AM

Hey guys do you think is it worth buying AER now, or wait for the price jump? It seems to me, or is some sort of price correction taking place? Huh
EvaFiggs1987

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:46:04 AM

Hey guys do you think is it worth buying AER now, or wait for the price jump? It seems to me, or is some sort of price correction taking place? Huh

No one will tell you or advise you to do this. Never listen to any investment advice. I advise you to explore all aspects of investment and technical documents. Perhaps you will find the answer yourself.
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:13:25 AM

The topic indicated 'bounty'. What is it? Reward system? Where can I find information about this? Are there any ways to get an AER without buying them? Smiley)
TomHurst

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:53:42 AM

The topic indicated 'bounty'. What is it? Reward system? Where can I find information about this? Are there any ways to get an AER without buying them? Smiley)
No, now AER is officially trading on IDEX. So the only way to get - to buy on the exchange.
The second exchange will be announced the other day.
xin.xyiu

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:03:43 PM

Hey. Can someone share a link to an article in Forbes? It is interesting when a developing product is noticed in such a large publishing house.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:09:10 PM

Hey. Can anyone explain what exactly erc721 means? What are the benefits of creating a new protocol?
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:35:10 PM

Hey. Can anyone explain what exactly erc721 means? What are the benefits of creating a new protocol?

This standard allows the use of incompatible protocols. Therefore, Aeryus will support all known digital currencies.
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:59:12 PM

Each ERC-721 token is unique and can be used to collect or describe ownership. You need to communicate with the smart contract that controls the ERC-721 tokens in a different way - not using numbers, but specifying a 256-bit identifier for each token. Tokens can be moved only one at a time and, logically, tokens cannot be divided into parts.
Here's an article about ERC721. This standard is very young, but it's already actively developing.
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-biggest-advantages-of-using-an-ERC-721-token-instead-of-an-ERC-20-token-for-raising-a-capital-if-there-are-any-advantages
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:22:26 PM

Each ERC-721 token is unique and can be used to collect or describe ownership. You need to communicate with the smart contract that controls the ERC-721 tokens in a different way - not using numbers, but specifying a 256-bit identifier for each token. Tokens can be moved only one at a time and, logically, tokens cannot be divided into parts.
Here's an article about ERC721. This standard is very young, but it's already actively developing.
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-biggest-advantages-of-using-an-ERC-721-token-instead-of-an-ERC-20-token-for-raising-a-capital-if-there-are-any-advantages

I heard about some kind of game with kittens, which has long been actively using this standard.
Plus of Aeryus is that they will be the first to make a product using the ERC721, so they have a great chance to become leaders
Benbigben

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:41:45 PM

I heard about some kind of game with kittens, which has long been actively using this standard.
Plus of Aeryus is that they will be the first to make a product using the ERC721, so they have a great chance to become leaders
True, they have no competitors at the moment, and those products that now don''t allow you to easily handle different currencies.
In addition, they have a deep ecosystem including firewallAI and POS terminals. They just blow up the market.
mannybor1155

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:04:27 PM

True, they have no competitors at the moment, and those products that now don''t allow you to easily handle different currencies.
In addition, they have a deep ecosystem including firewallAI and POS terminals. They just blow up the market.

I think now there will be no explosion of the market. Most people are skeptical of crypto, despite the positive growth of some cryptocurrencies. Many analysts talk about artificial correction. So, it will take about a year or more until Aeryus acquires a substantial number of users.
I'm not saying that this is bad, but you should not pin high hopes now.
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:41:41 PM

I think now there will be no explosion of the market. Most people are skeptical of crypto, despite the positive growth of some cryptocurrencies. Many analysts talk about artificial correction. So, it will take about a year or more until Aeryus acquires a substantial number of users.
I'm not saying that this is bad, but you should not pin high hopes now.

Depending on who will enter into a partnership with them. Can you imagine if this would be some large, world-famous organization?
hugo.reyes

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:54:33 PM

Good day. Greetings to all crypto enthusiasts. Who bought AER, tell me, are you already trading or hodling? What are your predictions for the next couple of months?
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:41:19 PM

The project has an excellent telegram community. Quite developed social networking pages. This inspires confidence, I think they are on the right way. Relationship with society is an extremely important aspect.
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:26:31 PM

Hey. I think you are doing well and will succeed soon.
Are there any reviews about you that you recommend to see?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:42:06 PM

Yes, there are some materials on YouTube. There is an official Aeryus channel - there are some demonstrations. As well as another channel - CryptoWendyO. There are a couple of interviews with Aeryus developers. Take a look  Wink
BlackMo

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:15:31 AM

Yes, there are some materials on YouTube. There is an official Aeryus channel - there are some demonstrations. As well as another channel - CryptoWendyO. There are a couple of interviews with Aeryus developers. Take a look  Wink

It's time to start distributing promotional materials. The application is almost ready, but the community is very small. The launch will be extremely quiet if they don't make this event public.
kadzimuhuaie

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:50:33 AM

It's time to start distributing promotional materials. The application is almost ready, but the community is very small. The launch will be extremely quiet if they don't make this event public.
Good day. Why do you think they have a small community? I am sure of the opposite. Many people may not want to use telegram and other services. In addition, developers can have their own contacts, and the launch of the application will be very effective
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: