Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
DiziSquare

Activity: 377
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:39:34 AM

It will be interesting to see the launch of your project. Multiple simultaneous development, right? A complete ecosystem or something?

Something like that. The project, which includes several auxiliary components, ensuring a more stable and safe operation of each other
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:25:53 PM

It will be interesting to see the launch of your project. Multiple simultaneous development, right? A complete ecosystem or something?

Something like that. The project, which includes several auxiliary components, ensuring a more stable and safe operation of each other

Security provided by firewall AI. Other applications make working with cryptocurrency more convenient to use and pay.
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:19:06 PM

What is the difference between dApp and iOS and Android apps? And as I understand, you also make a web application? Why so many applications?
EvaFiggs1987

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:27:11 PM

What is the difference between dApp and iOS and Android apps? And as I understand, you also make a web application? Why so many applications?

Dapp is a decentralized application. Both for pc and for mobile devices. They make a web application for all devices, as well as there will be separate applications for smartphones. It's simple.
CryptoB00mer

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:09:18 PM

Dapp is a decentralized application. Both for pc and for mobile devices. They make a web application for all devices, as well as there will be separate applications for smartphones. It's simple.

That is, it will be possible to use it without a smartphone, just by going to the website?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:19:34 PM

Awesome idea with saving all the receipts on the blockchain and quick search. Now I don't have to store a huge pile of checks, I just find it in the application.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:31:29 PM

Here's the new article talks about how Aeryus are spearheading the unbanked, by giving the people the power to be their own bank, through Aeryus ChainPayments web and mobile applications.
https://medium.com/aeryus/cryptocurrency-and-the-unbanked-a-lifeline-says-one-entrepreneur-81cf7b4d5944

Excellent opportunity to manage your expenses and income without having bank accounts and not paying for them
mannybor1155

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:41:23 PM

Here's the new article talks about how Aeryus are spearheading the unbanked, by giving the people the power to be their own bank, through Aeryus ChainPayments web and mobile applications.
https://medium.com/aeryus/cryptocurrency-and-the-unbanked-a-lifeline-says-one-entrepreneur-81cf7b4d5944

Excellent opportunity to manage your expenses and income without having bank accounts and not paying for them
It's too sad to realize that there are people who are unable to have their own bank account ...
However, a clear advantage of the blockchain is that it opens up such an opportunity for everyone.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:55:55 PM

Bravo Aeryus for the initiative. However, why do you think that people who cant afford a bank account will be able to afford to buy and use cryptocurrency? Huh
kadzimuhuaie

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:17:59 PM

Bravo Aeryus for the initiative. However, why do you think that people who cant afford a bank account will be able to afford to buy and use cryptocurrency? Huh
Because it's easy. In addition, many tokens can be bought at a low price now and just wait for them to go up in price, which many do. But now it will become much more convenient. You don't need to be rich for this.
A bank account depending on the country can either be inaccessible to a citizen or extremely expensive to maintain.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

Looks like I underestimated Aeryus earlier. Now I understand what they are doing. I think AER will be very influential in poor and underdeveloped countries.
I heard that people are actively beginning to use cryptocurrencies in africa, and Aeryus can get a good popularity there...well i hope so
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:43:37 PM

Looks like I underestimated Aeryus earlier. Now I understand what they are doing. I think AER will be very influential in poor and underdeveloped countries.
I heard that people are actively beginning to use cryptocurrencies in africa, and Aeryus can get a good popularity there...well i hope so
For the first time I hear about crypto in Africa ... but I will not argue.
In Russia, there are no problems with bank accounts, except for long transactions, but this is rare. The only plus is anonymity. Therefore, those who want to remain incognito can start using it. Roll Eyes
This is what concerns Russia only ... I don't know about other countries
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:09:54 AM

Will I have to pay for transactions? Will there be a fee for money transfers?
xin.xyiu

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:21:25 AM

Will I have to pay for transactions? Will there be a fee for money transfers?

Of course, cos Aeryus incurs transaction costs, payment for them will be included in the application - this is ok.
The app itself will be free to everyone Wink
BlackMo

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:38:50 AM

Very good idea, by the way. Perhaps they really can solve this problem. The only question is how long will it take? And how to convince potential users who dont have bank accounts to use Aeryus Chainpayments app?
hugo.reyes

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:00:58 AM

Do you have an agreement with Apple and Google to place the app in their stores?
OwenCarl

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:39:12 AM

Do you have an agreement with Apple and Google to place the app in their stores?
It's not a problem. But I heard that among the recent achievements, they reached a certain agreement with App Store and Play Market. So the application will be in stores soon. Stay tuned  Wink
mannybor1155

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:16:25 AM

Good technical documentation. Apparently, you have enough experienced team members. I'm pleased to observe the development. Judging by the roadmap, you have a couple of new releases on the horizon?
CryptoB00mer

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:39:05 AM

Good technical documentation. Apparently, you have enough experienced team members. I'm pleased to observe the development. Judging by the roadmap, you have a couple of new releases on the horizon?

Yes, in general, all Aeryus technologies will be ready for launch this year. One of these days there will be a new listing, then launching applications and so on ... It will be a busy summer.
Jarastafarai

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:22:34 AM

It would be interesting to see the process of transferring and receiving money using your application. And how will currencies be divided? Separate account for each?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: