Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:15:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
RomanBelich

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:08:06 PM

If Chain Payments work well and show high efficiency - probably many of us will not return to regular bank payments anymore ...  Cool
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:18:01 PM

If Chain Payments work well and show high efficiency - probably many of us will not return to regular bank payments anymore ...  Cool

It will not happen as soon as you imagine. Cryptocurrency never crowds out "real" money. At the moment, the cryptoindustry is unstable, and is not a 100% option for everyone. So it must be a long time before people accept it.
xin.xyiu

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:01:24 PM

I think the app will be a very convenient tool for crypto payments. Perhaps the most convenient.
I wonder if it will be possible to transfer money to another wallet if the subscriber doesnt use Aeryus Chain Payments?
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:26:53 PM

I think the app will be a very convenient tool for crypto payments. Perhaps the most convenient.
I wonder if it will be possible to transfer money to another wallet if the subscriber doesnt use Aeryus Chain Payments?

Why not? Aeryus is designed to expand your capabilities, but not narrow them. There is no difference from where and where to send funds.
OwenCarl

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:56:03 PM

I think you are missing some marketing activities. Broadcasts, videos about the project. Maybe some interesting events related to the invitation of new participants.
mannybor1155

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:17:33 PM

I think you are missing some marketing activities. Broadcasts, videos about the project. Maybe some interesting events related to the invitation of new participants.

In fact, they make broadcasts for everyone, who wants to, where everyone can ask the developers what they want.
Information is on Twitter
Jarastafarai

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:55:58 PM

Hello crypto enthusiasts! Can you please tell me if the cost of the token depends on the exchange? Which exchange will be next and why?
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:14:50 PM

Hello crypto enthusiasts! Can you please tell me if the cost of the token depends on the exchange? Which exchange will be next and why?
It totally depends on the exchange. From the number of traders and the volume of trade.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:36:38 PM

It totally depends on the exchange. From the number of traders and the volume of trade.

In this case, a huge responsibility falls on the shoulders of the developers, as the current IDEX market is not able to raise the demand for the AER token. Therefore, they need to work hardfor a second listing.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:51:20 PM

In this case, a huge responsibility falls on the shoulders of the developers, as the current IDEX market is not able to raise the demand for the AER token. Therefore, they need to work hardfor a second listing.

The second listing is not far off, and the goal of the developers is to raise the price of AER. They have already chosen some exchanges and are in negotiations. This is not a quick process, but they assure that it will be a top exchange.  Wink
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:12:54 PM

Everyone says that any currency will be supported. Then someone says that not any, but only popular. Guys, please give us a list of supported cryptocurrencies, so that we can decide if we are interested in using it, or our favorite currency is not supported.

Open the browser, go to the Aeryus official website and read:
"With Aeryus ChainPayments™ use any digital currency you own to make payments, transfer money, split the check, or shop online."
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:31:34 PM

Hey, which application do you plan to launch first? Web dApp? Or maybe the application for android will be the first, as everyone often do now?
BlackMo

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:51:47 PM

Hey, which application do you plan to launch first? Web dApp? Or maybe the application for android will be the first, as everyone often do now?

I thought that they launch simultaneously applications for iOS and Android and a web app. That is, three applications. Accordingly, a web application is needed so that you can use your account on a computer...
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:07:35 PM

You say that people and organizations are losing a huge amount of money on an overdraft. What do you think about Chain Payments in terms of business integration?
Benbigben

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:30:48 PM

You say that people and organizations are losing a huge amount of money on an overdraft. What do you think about Chain Payments in terms of business integration?

I personally think that this is a good idea. Imagine. The customer instantly pays you for the service. Or you instantly pay for goods to the supplier. No expectations like 1 work week. This is just great.
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:10:28 PM

I personally think that this is a good idea. Imagine. The customer instantly pays you for the service. Or you instantly pay for goods to the supplier. No expectations like 1 work week. This is just great.

Precisely, this way you can seriously improve the efficiency of the organization.
However, it's necessary that both suppliers and performers accept cryptocurrency
BlackMo

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:25:36 PM

Precisely, this way you can seriously improve the efficiency of the organization.
However, it's necessary that both suppliers and performers accept cryptocurrency
This practice is already known in many countries. Many shops, coffee shops and others have long been accepting Bitcoin, for example. And people use it - and why not?
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:26:01 AM

This practice is already known in many countries. Many shops, coffee shops and others have long been accepting Bitcoin, for example. And people use it - and why not?

Hmm ... I didn't know that someone was officially working with this. Curious. Wel, they have a release of chain payments app in Africa, maybe it will become popular there
xin.xyiu

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:00:25 AM

Aeryus creates an excellent ecosystem that is able to unite the buyer and seller, as well as all network subscribers into a single whole, which will significantly increase efficiency compared to the usual banking system

Absolutely right. And if Aryus add the ability to use Apple Wallet and pay for services using NFC - it will be unrealistically convenient.
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:19:07 AM

Aeryus creates an excellent ecosystem that is able to unite the buyer and seller, as well as all network subscribers into a single whole, which will significantly increase efficiency compared to the usual banking system

Absolutely right. And if Aryus add the ability to use Apple Wallet and pay for services using NFC - it will be unrealistically convenient.

Not just Apple. Such a wallet is for Android too.
But in general, you are right, if Aeryus manages to make it more convenient than bank transfers - it will be quite interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: