Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:40:02 AM

Hey, is it possible to sign up to start using chain payments right after launch? Or will registration start only from the moment the application is launched?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:56:14 AM

Hey, is it possible to sign up to start using chain payments right after launch? Or will registration start only from the moment the application is launched?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No, registration is closed. There was only a closed beta test for employees and first investors.
Test launch in Africa is planned soon.
OwenCarl

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:10:18 PM

Hey. Good luck during the first open launch in Africa. I heard they are now most interested in cryptocurrency, right?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:35:10 PM

Hey. Good luck during the first open launch in Africa. I heard they are now most interested in cryptocurrency, right?

About 11% of African Internet users own a cryptocurrency. This is twice the world average (5.5%) ...So, yes, South Africa is the world leader in cryptocurrency distribution.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:59:22 PM

About 11% of African Internet users own a cryptocurrency. This is twice the world average (5.5%) ...So, yes, South Africa is the world leader in cryptocurrency distribution.
Hmm ... it was unexpected to find out, but this will help Aeryus raise the price of AER to a new level, which is what we ultimately need
Jarastafarai

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:33:37 PM

Well, I think we can confidently recognize Aeryus as one of the most interesting projects in terms of popularizing the blockchain.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:19:03 PM

Well, I think we can confidently recognize Aeryus as one of the most interesting projects in terms of popularizing the blockchain.
They even got second place in the blockchain popularization contest. We are waiting for an article from Forbes. As far as I know, the article should be very soon.
hugo.reyes

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:41:27 PM

Hey. As I recall, your soft cap was about 5,000 ETH. Tell me, could you raise this amount? Thanks for the answer
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:59:49 PM

Hey. As I recall, your soft cap was about 5,000 ETH. Tell me, could you raise this amount? Thanks for the answer

Yes, they raised about 1.4 million dollars and this is more than enough for the further development of the product. Therefore, soon we will see their masterpiece Smiley
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

This project is sure to create a lot of noise. I would like to say that this is a product, but there is no working application or something else yet. Therefore, so far this is a project, but it looks very promising. Especially in Africa, where they really need it.

Africa is a continent. In which African country does Aeryus expect to launch the product?
kadzimuhuaie

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:32:54 PM

This project is sure to create a lot of noise. I would like to say that this is a product, but there is no working application or something else yet. Therefore, so far this is a project, but it looks very promising. Especially in Africa, where they really need it.

Africa is a continent. In which African country does Aeryus expect to launch the product?

As far as I know, all of Africa is involved in this. But to a greater degree this is South Africa, since the banking system is completely absent.
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:11:09 PM

As far as I know, all of Africa is involved in this. But to a greater degree this is South Africa, since the banking system is completely absent.

So what? Against this background, people began to use cryptocurrency? This is a variable price, how do they fight it?
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:27:59 PM

So what? Against this background, people began to use cryptocurrency? This is a variable price, how do they fight it?

Africa has its own exchange and they play by their own rules. The price of bitcoin is the highest in the world, like other cryptocurrencies.
BlackMo

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:43:58 PM

Good day. Are you going to make some kind of incentive system for those who bought AER?
TomHurst

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:06:32 PM

Good day. Are you going to make some kind of incentive system for those who bought AER?
Dude, ICO has long been over. There are no rewards. AER is traded on the exchange and in fact is a full-fledged cryptocurrency. So... Profit for you is the growth of AER price
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:44:09 PM

Africa has its own exchange and they play by their own rules. The price of bitcoin is the highest in the world, like other cryptocurrencies.

True, as long as I don't break the existing rules, I don't think it will cause serious problems. It is better to focus on undeveloped development and add good features to get the attention of everyone.
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:55:29 AM

With the listing on the second exchange, Aeryus will get the opportunity of listing on CMC. This will raise the chances of success.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:14:40 AM

With the listing on the second exchange, Aeryus will get the opportunity of listing on CMC. This will raise the chances of success.

Well, we are waiting. This is very important because Coinmarketcap is one of the most popular crypto resources. Listing there will allow Aeryus to gain much more popularity and become a more respected project.
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:48:26 AM

Aeryus has working ready-to-run products. Tell me why they are slow? Are they preparing something else for launch, or are they just sticking to the schedule?
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:08:38 AM

Aeryus has working ready-to-run products. Tell me why they are slow? Are they preparing something else for launch, or are they just sticking to the schedule?

Not received a listing from Apple yet. The application can not be in the App Store. It makes no sense to run only one application for Android, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: