Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
RomanBelich

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:47:41 PM

Such a product is able to develop in any country. We will start with Africa, but I am sure that the market in Europe and the USA also needs it!

The whole world needs it, as the banking system takes more and more money every year. it costs more, it works slower and various restrictions are implemented. So, it is very necessary in every city of any country.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:31:01 PM

The developers have promised to make a certain announcement in the near future! Guys, was there an announcement? Something about the application?
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:25:27 PM

Hello guys. Are there any changes regarding the placement of the application in Google and Apple stores?  Is Apple really much stricter in terms of listing the apps?
BlackMo

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:34:44 PM

Hello guys. Are there any changes regarding the placement of the application in Google and Apple stores?  Is Apple really much stricter in terms of listing the apps?

Yes, of course Apple is a little stricter, but in general, there’s usually no problem. The main thing is to have a really high-quality product and prepare all the necessary documents. Maybe they need more time than Google.
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:40:58 PM

The developers have promised to make a certain announcement in the near future! Guys, was there an announcement? Something about the application?
nope. there was no announcement yet. but it will be the announcement of the exchange. at least the developers said so. they are waiting for a response from the legal side of the exchange and then will be ready for the announcement
Jarastafarai

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:31:42 PM

How will the protection from unwanted creation of fake accounts be implemented? I am sure that there are people to whom it will be beneficial to use it and not for good purposes.
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:43:14 PM

How will the protection from unwanted creation of fake accounts be implemented? I am sure that there are people to whom it will be beneficial to use it and not for good purposes.
Easy. The KYC procedure will be implemented. Each member will be identified.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:28:34 PM

Easy. The KYC procedure will be implemented. Each member will be identified.

You shouldn't think that this is just an application. This is a full-fledged analogue of the bank application. That is, with an even higher level of security! So such banality as a fake account is just an absurd situation  Grin Grin
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:33:08 PM

What are the current results of the development? How close are you to launching the application? Judging by the roadmap, this should be this month.
hugo.reyes

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:02:32 AM

What are the current results of the development? How close are you to launching the application? Judging by the roadmap, this should be this month.

There are negotiations with Apple. As well as the announcement of the exchange within a couple of days. Then will be listing on Coinmarketcap. Then launch the app in Africa!
kadzimuhuaie

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:17:51 AM

Well, the AER can be used as payment for transaction fees. This adds functionality. But somewhere there is a list of ways to use AER? Is there any material value?
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:56:22 AM

sales have almost reached the target
I am looking for a bounty program but I have not found it
does this project implement a bounty program?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Benbigben

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:12:05 AM

Hey. Sale ended a few months ago. If not half a year ago ... AER token has been trading on the IDEX exchange for two months. And the second listing is expected in the near future.
So no bounty program is out of the question.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:50:38 AM

About 1.4 million dollars are raised, as far as I know. Some resources showed this amount.
In any case, they reached a softcap, and the funds were enough for software development. Soon launch !!
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:33:37 AM

What is the potential number of users you expect on the African continent? Are there millions of people who don't have the ability to use banks? And is Aeryus something exclusive to them?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:51:53 AM

What is the potential number of users you expect on the African continent? Are there millions of people who don't have the ability to use banks? And is Aeryus something exclusive to them?
Definitely. There is not a single chance not to gain popularity in Africa due to the complete lack of alternatives!  Wink
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:10:08 PM

Definitely. There is not a single chance not to gain popularity in Africa due to the complete lack of alternatives!  Wink
They have their own exchange in Zimbabwe. It would be best to get an AER listing there. The price would rise incredibly fast!
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:31:27 PM

They have their own exchange in Zimbabwe. It would be best to get an AER listing there. The price would rise incredibly fast!

Not so interesting, because you can't withdraw money in fiat. This is a privilege of citizens of African states.
But in general, extending the functionality is a good idea.
CryptoB00mer

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:51:45 PM

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. How can I participate in testing your products? Is it possible to access before release? Thank
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:58:16 PM

where do you get information about sales?
I see nothing on the website, and I tried to trace the smart contract with only 115 holders

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: