Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
xin.xyiu

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:06:24 PM

I understand that at the moment the use of AER is impossible, right? Just trading / holding?
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:30:00 PM

I understand that at the moment the use of AER is impossible, right? Just trading / holding?

Yeah .. just like that. But soon it can be accepted for payment in the app. Well, not very soon.  Roll Eyes It will take time until people accept this as a good payment option for goods and services.
hugo.reyes

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:56:13 PM

sales have almost reached the target
I am looking for a bounty program but I have not found it
does this project implement a bounty program?
where do you get information about sales?
I see nothing on the website, and I tried to trace the smart contract with only 115 holders

AER on IDEX exchange here: https://idex.market/eth/aer
ICO has long been over, guys. What are you talking about?  Roll Eyes
EvaFiggs1987

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:51:31 PM

Advise me a wallet for holding AER now. I understand you are not making your own wallet ... so I need to store coins somewhere, right?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:10:10 PM

Advise me a wallet for holding AER now. I understand you are not making your own wallet ... so I need to store coins somewhere, right?
Just use MyEtherWallet, this is the easiest and safest way to hold your cryptocurrency. In general, I thought that the Aeryus Chain Payments application would also have a wallet function
mannybor1155

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:08:23 PM

Just use MyEtherWallet, this is the easiest and safest way to hold your cryptocurrency. In general, I thought that the Aeryus Chain Payments application would also have a wallet function

Of course, you are not mistaken. Chain Payments of course can store any digital currency besides making payments Cool Roll Eyes
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:43:22 PM

There are a considerable number of new exchanges, ready for listing of new promising currencies. Guys, are you considering such exchanges? Yes, they are not very popular, but they dont require great efforts and are capable of at least a couple of percent increase in popularity!
Jarastafarai

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:35:38 PM

There are a considerable number of new exchanges, ready for listing of new promising currencies. Guys, are you considering such exchanges? Yes, they are not very popular, but they dont require great efforts and are capable of at least a couple of percent increase in popularity!

This is a waste of time and money. The second listing will be very soon. Then AER will be listed on CMC, which will significantly raise the popularity!
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:01:17 PM

Tell us about your expectations regarding development. What partnerships do you already have? Do you train any technical support teams in different countries?
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:29:31 PM

Tell us about your expectations regarding development. What partnerships do you already have? Do you train any technical support teams in different countries?

No data about partners yet. I know that there are 5-6 different countries where there are common interests, so that they are already engaged in distribution channels.
OwenCarl

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:59:36 PM

I think you should consider smaller and less popular exchanges right away. Yes, it's not fashionable, but you would have gathered a huge community, and then a large popular exchange would no longer be a problem.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:13:24 AM

I think you should consider smaller and less popular exchanges right away. Yes, it's not fashionable, but you would have gathered a huge community, and then a large popular exchange would no longer be a problem.
I think they are professionals and follow a certain marketing strategy. Take it easy and be more patient Smiley
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:51:41 AM

No data about partners yet. I know that there are 5-6 different countries where there are common interests, so that they are already engaged in distribution channels.
Strange. In fact, there should be some developments in this plan, since the application will be launched very soon.
Which countries will definitely become participants?
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:56:52 AM

What will happen when you launch the application? Is there a separate development for the personal computer? What are your further steps?
kadzimuhuaie

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:04:41 AM

What will happen when you launch the application? Is there a separate development for the personal computer? What are your further steps?

The web application will be available for all devices, including PCs.
In addition to Chain Payments, Aeryus develops a range of products. See their website - find a lot of interesting things.
xin.xyiu

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:15:31 AM

Yeah .. just like that. But soon it can be accepted for payment in the app. Well, not very soon.  Roll Eyes It will take time until people accept this as a good payment option for goods and services.

Ah ... yes, it's logical. Otherwise it would be inconvenient to use the application without a built-in wallet. It seems that it will be something like a normal banking application, only using blockchain.
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:26:26 AM

Ah ... yes, it's logical. Otherwise it would be inconvenient to use the application without a built-in wallet. It seems that it will be something like a normal banking application, only using blockchain.
There is! This idea is to replace bank accounts / transactions in order for it to become available to everyone, as well as it will reduce the time of transactions several times and increase the security of customer accounts!
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:32:16 AM

Strange. In fact, there should be some developments in this plan, since the application will be launched very soon.
Which countries will definitely become participants?

Aeryus have merchants and sales channels lined up for USA / UK / AU / Ghana / S.Africa / Nigeria / India / Malaysia / Singapore
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:46:54 AM

I heard that in the USA there are some problems regarding the trading crypto. What will Aeryus answer to this, because your headquarters is in the United States?
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:04:43 PM

I heard that in the USA there are some problems regarding the trading crypto. What will Aeryus answer to this, because your headquarters is in the United States?

This is not a problem, but simply regulation in order to reduce financial crimes. Im sure that companies that comply with all requirements and rules will not face any difficulties. Aeryus considered this and initially comply with the law
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: