Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:38:53 PM

It would be nice if thanks to you cryptocurrency will be accepted for payment in various areas. For example, in McDonalds, or at gas stations. And all this will be available thanks to Aeryus...it would be cool!
Yes, that is right! They will release PDF soon with different options for using Aeryus in various market areas.

It's not so necessary. In principle, it's clear what exactly Aeryus does and what is their ultimate goal.  Grin
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:58:17 PM

The abundance of different technologies in the project should make it very interesting for the use of society, isnt it? I would suggest that this would be very popular in the near future.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:19:32 PM

It would be nice if thanks to you cryptocurrency will be accepted for payment in various areas. For example, in McDonalds, or at gas stations. And all this will be available thanks to Aeryus...it would be cool!
Yes, that is right! They will release PDF soon with different options for using Aeryus in various market areas.

It's not so necessary. In principle, it's clear what exactly Aeryus does and what is their ultimate goal.  Grin

PDF materials can be used as advertisements to spread and interest even more people. This is very important - the availability of information material.
Benbigben

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:40:22 PM

hey, how are you preparing to launch chain payments in africa? What stage are your negotiations with them at? And what are your main expectations for launching there?
hugo.reyes

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:58:02 PM

I saw an interesting question in Telegram. Maybe someone knows the answer.
Suppose an employer paid a salary to an employee in cash or with a bank check that doesn't have a bank account ... how can Aeryus solve this problem? How to put money into Aeryus wallet?
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:47:06 PM

Suppose an employer paid a salary to an employee in cash or with a bank check that doesn't have a bank account ... how can Aeryus solve this problem? How to put money into Aeryus wallet?

Curious ... probably there will be some sort of system that solves this issue.
Maybe there will be a crypto bank, or something like that?
Or Aeryus will produce their ATMs ...
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:39:20 PM

Curious ... probably there will be some sort of system that solves this issue.
Maybe there will be a crypto bank, or something like that?
Or Aeryus will produce their ATMs ...

By the way, quite an interesting idea with crypto-ATMs. Maybe Aeryus will have some sort of similar decision ...
I hope that they will reveal some details in the near future.
CryptoB00mer

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:01:50 PM

Are there any records of your AMA? I would look, maybe I would find answers to many questions ... Do you have a channel on YouTube?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:28:26 PM

Are there any records of your AMA? I would look, maybe I would find answers to many questions ... Do you have a channel on YouTube?

There are articles on Medium. They publish certain articles about their developments, updates, etc., as well as answers to questions from the AMA. See here: https://medium.com/aeryus
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:36:25 PM

Hello Aeryus. What do you say about your web application? As far as I understand, is it easier than a mobile app? So you run it first?
The launch should be simultaneously - both a mobile application and a web application. So Aeryus will be able to reach more users at once, without restricting people because of the devices they use.
I think many are waiting for the launch of the web and mobile applications. Aeryus applications should facilitate the use of cryptocurrency for many people, especially those who do not have bank accounts.
xin.xyiu

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:52:59 PM

There are some countries that accept crypto as payment ... However, this is very inconvenient to do, so Aeryus is very relevant at the moment. In addition, if their POS terminal will have a popularity Wink
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:52:38 AM

There are some countries that accept crypto as payment ... However, this is very inconvenient to do, so Aeryus is very relevant at the moment. In addition, if their POS terminal will have a popularity Wink

Yes, the POS terminal should be as relevant as possible. I look forward to a demonstration of work soon. I haven't seen anything related to this yet. Interesting to see
BlackMo

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:11:19 AM

Firstly, we will be able to spread information about Aeryus. Secondly, if you understand this - it doesn't mean that everyone understands.
There are a huge number of people far from crypto, but who also want to use Aeryus, I'm sure.
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:06:55 PM

I think many are waiting for the launch of the web and mobile applications. Aeryus applications should facilitate the use of cryptocurrency for many people, especially those who do not have bank accounts.
This applies to Africa only. In other countries there is no such big problem with banks.
For us, the use of cryptocurrency will be more convenient in terms of transaction speed. That is, when we urgently need to transfer money. For example to another city or to another country
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:02:08 PM

tell me how you will fight the thefts? After all, hackers are also developing, and they are inventing more and more ways to steal, and one day they will learn to steal from the blockchain. How to guard against this?
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:24:38 PM

tell me how you will fight the thefts? After all, hackers are also developing, and they are inventing more and more ways to steal, and one day they will learn to steal from the blockchain. How to guard against this?
Well, so far there have been no cases of theft from the blockchain. I think it's generally impossible. But even if something happens, Aeryus will provide some ways to recover the stolen money.
EvaFiggs1987

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:40:29 PM

How many people own AER tokens today? Is this number increasing?
Do you think it's possible to multiply the volume of trading only through P2PB2B?
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:57:09 PM

Do you think it's possible to multiply the volume of trading only through P2PB2B?
Same question. How many AER tokens as well as what how are the AER tokens at distribute-list?
kadzimuhuaie

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:25:37 PM

Judging by the etherscan, at the moment there are 115 addresses of holders. So far, this number has not increased.
Trading on the new exchange will begin soon, maybe this will provoke an increase in the number of buyers?
Jarastafarai

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:51:08 PM

Judging by the etherscan, at the moment there are 115 addresses of holders. So far, this number has not increased.
Trading on the new exchange will begin soon, maybe this will provoke an increase in the number of buyers?

This is very small for such a large project. They need more advertising.
Is there any mention of a marketing campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: