Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:41:32 PM

How many people own AER tokens today? Is this number increasing?
Do you think it's possible to multiply the volume of trading only through P2PB2B?

Judging by the etherscan, at the moment there are 115 addresses of holders. So far, this number has not increased.
Trading on the new exchange will begin soon, maybe this will provoke an increase in the number of buyers?

This is very small for such a large project. They need more advertising.
Is there any mention of a marketing campaign?
115 addresses of holders is not a good sign when this coin hit the market. They really need more bounty program to have more users adopt this coin.
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:05:27 PM

115 addresses of holders is not a good sign when this coin hit the market. They really need more bounty program to have more users adopt this coin.
There's no bounty program now Sad ... there is great hope for the Chain Payments app. People need working product right? Therefore, Aeryus mobile and web apps will be the best options
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:05:27 PM

There's no bounty program now Sad ... there is great hope for the Chain Payments app. People need working product right? Therefore, Aeryus mobile and web apps will be the best options

an advertising company plays an important role in the development of the project.  this is necessary in order to make the product relevant to the cryptomarket.  people should use it with joy.  but for this purpose it should be promoted before.
Apparently the budget doesn't allow them to run a large advertising campaign. They expect community members to spread information about Aeryus.
AER is now an independent cryptocurrency, like ETH or BTC but very new. Therefore, it's too late to make a referral program. Need to develop a product
mannybor1155

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:28:03 PM

Only a month has passed since the start of trading ... In general, this is quite good. This is at least not a dead project. They have a certain amount of trading daily. This is already a positive indicator.
OwenCarl

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:09:37 PM

Only a month has passed since the start of trading ... In general, this is quite good. This is at least not a dead project. They have a certain amount of trading daily. This is already a positive indicator.

That's for sure. I fully support your point of view in view of the huge amount of shitty coins. So Aeryus is very active in development and rather quickly gains the number of exchanges where you can buy AER token
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:23:15 PM

That's for sure. I fully support your point of view in view of the huge amount of shitty coins. So Aeryus is very active in development and rather quickly gains the number of exchanges where you can buy AER token
By the way, the third listing is scheduled for Q4 2019. And before that we are waiting for another cool event! Listing on Coin Market Cap!  Cool Cool Cool
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:05:21 PM

By the way, the third listing is scheduled for Q4 2019. And before that we are waiting for another cool event! Listing on Coin Market Cap!  Cool Cool Cool

One of the largest crypto resources! Cool, it will be very hot soon! I look forward to seeing your every update.  Wink
By the way, is there a project presentation? I would show it to several of my friends.
Benbigben

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:18:55 PM

One of the largest crypto resources! Cool, it will be very hot soon! I look forward to seeing your every update.  Wink
By the way, is there a project presentation? I would show it to several of my friends.

On the website in the section "about us" - "token" there are links to technical documentation and a roadmap. This is enough to show friends
Jarastafarai

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:51:10 PM

I saw one of your decisions - art on chains. Tell us what it is and when it will be available?
Is this a separate application, or just one of the options for using a token?
xin.xyiu

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:17:52 PM

I saw one of your decisions - art on chains. Tell us what it is and when it will be available?

The blockchain technology allows you to authenticate a genuine work of art in order to prevent the imitation of a fake and its acquisition.
BlackMo

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:28:06 AM

The blockchain technology allows you to authenticate a genuine work of art in order to prevent the imitation of a fake and its acquisition.
It looks like this particular solution will not be so popular. Let's say ... not for millions of users.  Smiley
But the rest of the Aeryus technologies look sooo topical!
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:40:47 AM

You did a great job and made 2 whole exchanges for us. And there will be a third exchange by the end of the year, when the application will already work in Africa and there will be a REAL demand for an AER token!
JaysssonK

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:30:19 AM

Now I wonder what exactly will be the 3rd exchange? Even better, right? In addition, after listing on CMC you will receive many times more respect, and you will get more holders...
EvaFiggs1987

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:46:57 AM

Now I wonder what exactly will be the 3rd exchange? Even better, right? In addition, after listing on CMC you will receive many times more respect, and you will get more holders...

Yes, the most important thing now is holders. The more we hold the AER, the better the market position will be. So far there are just over 100 permanent holders, which is not a good result .... however, I am sure that Aeryus will be able to increase this number several times literally until the end of summer
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:34:35 AM

The trading on P2PB2B has not begun yet, but you are talking about 3rd exchange already!? Maybe their trading volume will increase already on this exchange?
I am confident in their strategy
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:54:18 AM

Hey guys. What are your assumptions about AER? Who will be the main operator? And for what, besides holding, can I need AER?
CryptoB00mer

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:18:11 PM

The trading on P2PB2B has not begun yet, but you are talking about 3rd exchange already!? Maybe their trading volume will increase already on this exchange?
I am confident in their strategy
p2pb2b is a fairly young exchange, but i can't say that it is small or bad. Trading is active, the number of traders is growing every day. Huge chances of success. Waiting for the announcement
Benbigben

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:25:00 PM

The Chain Payments app will serve them as a kind of advertising. It will be launched soon and will be available for free to absolutely everyone. That is, they will distribute not just words, images, videos, and so on, but a working product proving the performance

It seemed to me they had already proven performance, didn’t they? Someone said that the application was successfully tested ...
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:46:36 PM

The Chain Payments app will serve them as a kind of advertising. It will be launched soon and will be available for free to absolutely everyone. That is, they will distribute not just words, images, videos, and so on, but a working product proving the performance

It seemed to me they had already proven performance, didn’t they? Someone said that the application was successfully tested ...
Aeryus successfully completed the closed beta test. However, this doesn't mean the complete workability of the product. Performance is assessed by users, not by developers.
Jarastafarai

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:11:03 PM

Aeryus successfully completed the closed beta test. However, this doesn't mean the complete workability of the product. Performance is assessed by users, not by developers.

It's a pity that there was no open testing - I would love to take part in it !!
On the other hand, the lack of different tests brings a real product launch, which is also a positive factor in the pricing of AER.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: