Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing?  (Read 2011 times)
bradshe1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

Agree with other users in the point that you should decide for yourself whether you want to trade or not. Speaking about the exchange, I would advise you to start with cex (https://cex.io/). It's a good place for newbies like you, as it has quite natively understandable interface and strict security. However, if you’ll decide to hold large sums of money, it’  better to obtain a hardware wallet. As for the amount, I’d recommend you to start with a small one and increase it gradually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

You can start investing with any amount, but it seems to me that before you need to learn it, you need to thoroughly study the crypto-currency market

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

You have to know first the risk of investing on the crypto asset is high risk , and you should be know crypto has very high volatility. When you make invest in high risk high return you should be put money not more than 10%, and to know when you should be start and when you should be exit, you should be learn the trend of the market by learn technical and fundamental analysis.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

To invest in electronic money is to have the knowledge and understanding of electronic money. Know how to predict the price of coins in the market. I often participate in signature campaigns to make investment.
Yes we need enough knowledge before we join in investing in cryptocurrency and also we know how to handle the risk and predict the price value on the market on when is better to invest. Joining in signature campaign is good to make an investment .
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

look for beautiful coins and invest in it, I have to offer you potencial coins like DENT, TRON, ETHEREUM, BITCOIN, XRP, NEO AND THE NEM that is for me beautiful and with potencial coins in crypto.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:31:08 AM

It depens on how much are you going to invest in. If you never tried to invest in crypto currencies, I would recommend to find 100 USD, divide them into 10 parts and invest them in your 10 favourite coins. But make an investigation, before investing in something.
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

with the amount of any size, I think in the crypto is not an issue. just living how to cultivate existing capital into something that gives enough profit. deepen the knowledge in fundamental especially crypto is the most important thing to do. with it could certainly have a strategy in the crypto will be easier to for results.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

Investing is a serious job and you must learn a lots. Find your favorite coins and exchanges on https://coinmarketcap.com, when you click on the exchanges, coins, you will get some important information and also link to its official website. I personally think that the top exchanges and coins on coinmarketcap are legit and worth to trust. For a beginner, you should start with small amount, learn and gain knowledge before starting with bigger amount.
I think before you start on investing better to read some articles here in this forum so that you may gain knowledge on how you will start on investing. And also before you invest you must know om what coins you want to invest like looking coins in coinmarketcap.com.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

You need to learn on how the market works and you need to learn about the basics of trading. Gather information, analyze things, and be patient on how or what you should do in regards of investing. Don't be in a hurry and always act wise. In investing, you should only invest the amount that you can afford to loose.
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

It's always important to know and undertake that you have to invest amounts you are "available" to lose
Crypto world is a risky investment that can help you increase also earnings...
ElnurBash

Merit: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
in my opinion the besg thing is to start woth learnimg and to understand what do you best in this life and how to use it
ElnurBash

Merit: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

It's always important to know and undertake that you have to invest amounts you are "available" to lose
Crypto world is a risky investment that can help you increase also earnings...
you need to understand ypur pluses and mi uaes before investing as it is hard to resist panic selling for example and other things
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:33:28 PM

Investment can be learned. There are many useful investment resources. The most important thing is to study the project carefully.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

Seeing that you have spent so much time in this space and you would have been able to learn a lot. So it is high time you started putting those things into practice, but do not always assume you know everything. Try as much as possible to confirm everything first before engaging in them .
Sonaile

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

I think that for beginners - the better way to start is from investing only TIME))
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Do not make a mistake and do not invest all your funds in crypto. Second - do not invest all in just one coin. Better to spread it in several cryptocurrencies and if you have such strategy - you will not lose all funds if this coin goes down.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

I think the best way to ensure your investment is to try to buy several alts to diversify your coins, that's a very good option if you want to generate good profits with quite low chances  of losing, that's what I've done this year and has worked quite well, of course with very conservative profits as well.

CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

In my opinion, to start investing, take the time to learn the knowledge, accumulate experience in the Crypto market. Take the time to research, analyze the market, analyze the project thoroughly ... before making any investment decision. At the same time, you start with a capital that if the risk occurs, you will not be much affected on that.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

It's your job to DYOR while you are still new in crypto's.

For security then use only wallets that you hold private keys or seeds or mnemonic phrases for recovery. And with what amount you should start investing, that depends on your capacity but as a beginner I'd advice you to invest only with amount that you can afford to lose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

Making investment decisions is dependent on one's individual viewpoints. There is no specific amount of money needed to start an investment, so long as you have the money, you will choose the right financial crypto and then invest. At the present time, long-term investments in large cryptos such as ETH, BTC, XRP, EOS are the safest and low risk, you can make the long-term profit.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████