Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing?  (Read 2011 times)
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

i advise you to get research how to invest of it or u need a friend too help you and learn some trade and read a good projects and invest their iCO's

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
You can do some bounty signing activities to get free tokens. I am currently doing a RIPAEX signing event, you can look at this ICO project.
Always start small by small, always buy with some part of your bankroll, never go all in. If you buy with small percentage of your money than you will still have a lot of cash to follow the rabbit hole and buy more when the price goes down. This way you can keep purchasing whenever the price goes low.

The other method is savings account type investing. With that method you purchase lets say 100 dollar worth of bitcoin every month, which means you buy bitcoin when it was 900/20k/6k all at the same 100 dollar, it eventually makes a lot of money in the future if you keep doing it for couple years.
kombatx
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

The best option is to start trading on the stock exchange. If you do not know how then you need to sign up for courses and study. Because simply buying a cryptocurrency and waiting is not an investment, it is a hold! A hold is not always a profit.

▀          [   BUY TOKENS!   ]   REMCO :  Remittance Token  [   BUY TOKENS!   ]          ▀
World's 1st Powerful Distributed Token-Generating Platform for Money Transfer
▄       WHITEPAPER       ▄        FACEBOOK       ▄        TWITTER       ▄        GITHUB       ▄
doberman
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

To invest, you can buy bitcoins for $ 10 thousand and forget about them for 2-3 years. This will be the best option. Because after 3 years it will already be the amount of $ 100 thousand.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
My advice is to invest in digital cryptocurrency projects. You must invest with your extra money and not affect your daily life.

I support your position. No one must spend all of his money on the cryptocurrencies even if he is eager to do it. I suppose, 25-30% of the assets to invest in the crypto will be enough. Do not borrow fiat as well.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

maybe u can start with small amount first and try invest into new ico project then u will gain your experience on it  Wink
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

In order to start investing, you need to be well prepared for your knowledge, experience and time to study projects and market research. You can invest in part of your savings. If there is a risk to that amount then you are not disappointed and can continue with the next investment decision.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

Well, now I can say for sure that generosity is definitely not worth participating in making money for one slag almost and for a long time nothing brings profit

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

with an initial capital of any size, I thought it wouldn't be a problem. only possible when starting to invest should be able to see a lot of aspects that exist because this will simply more influenced the price of crypto and certainly a result of the investment. just trying to scratch I think can be pretty with a capital of some in the past, when this could be enough to process the produce than live add capital to invest.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

Now is a difficult time for cryptocurrency, but I believe that the market will go up. I think you should start by investing in the most famous coins.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

The first thing you should make a priority is acquiring enough knowledge in this investing move you want to take. When you encounter any problems in the cause of your research then you come seeking for assistance or suggestions

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

Find a suitable project like ICO or a coin, coin will be more preferable today, and find out its details and predictions from experts. It will make you to make a decision in the best way.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

I recommend you to watch the crypto market. So you can understand what is going on here. Then find a coin and trade it with little money. So you dont loose your money easily.
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

Now on the market there is a very difficult situation for investments for the sake of profit in a short time only to invest for a long time.

Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

Just decide what do you want to have in the result and it will be your aim. I have started my investing from ICOs but they are not so cool now because of the scam.

feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

according to me, first you should go through the details about the project you want to invest, research about the coin,then know about market and start for invest on altcoins.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

Every day it becomes very difficult to do this, because every day the state every day comes up with more and more obstacles that would change the situation in investment opportunities. I think it will be very difficult soon.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

You can make use of Coinzak to manage your Crypto portfolio at one place. Keep an eye on the profits and losses and the spread that you have at one place. The mobile app equips you to keep an eye on the fluctuations in real time anytime, anyplace.
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

Start with any amount you can afford to lose, but invest half of your money in Bitcoin. This will greatly help me. Believe me.

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

The first thing when going to invest is:
1. Get the money to invest from your saving, not from selling something or owe from banks or others
2. Investment is full of risks, make sure that you are ready with the risks.
3. Never follow the hype, just learn and learn how to invest
4. Get the best coin to invest, start from smaller amount and ensure you choose the right coin in the right time

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: