Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing?  (Read 2009 times)
Bervre525

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

We can start with small amount and gradually increasing would be good decision as we need to under the market trends first.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

First you need a capital to start investing. If you do not have any capital to start, you can start doing bounties and participating in airdrops to earn some money. Than you can switch to trading to increase your portfolio. The last way is to participate in the ICOs, but wait for a few months.
squanhin

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

You should look into STOs if wanting to get into crypto investing. Although they may come with lower returns, they're much more reliable and lower risk. We should see trading happening soon.
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

What do you preferred to invest your money? Icos?/or what
Nowadays, investing is a very hard thing on world of crypto especially on ico's. Investing on icos in not advisable at this time because of the. Bad market.
Maybe there's an successful ico reach its ico price, but they really rare.
So be wise for choosing an investment. And the most important thing that you need to accept is to invest what you can afford to lose.
-do not invest your savings.
-gather some important information before you make a move.

Thanks.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

Any amount of money is fine to invest.  I know people that have started with 50 USD or 50 Euro and have done amazing things and have been profitable.  The important thing about the money you invest is that it should not be money that you might need to take out for something else.  This way, if a coin you choose to buy goes down in value then you can wait until it goes up in value before selling it.  With very few exceptions, you should never sell at a loss.  Even people who bought bitcoin at $20K should be ready to hold it until 2020 or even 2021 which is likely when bitcoin will see those high levels again.  

Learn to read stock charts.  Pay attention to RSI, moving averages, and stochastics.  Try to buy when RSI is low.. at least below 40 and when the moving average is also below the trend.

Good luck to you and always remember.  BUY LOW  SELL HIGH.  If you take out money for a loss because you needed that money to buy food then you really didn't have enough money to invest with and should reevaluate your life habits.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

Before start investing on any project, we need to know and collect information about that particular project is very very important. you can start the invest after knowing all the details of project is good and be strong do believe in your work, this is how  you can start the investment.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:34:09 PM

you can simply choose altcoin to buy you but if you buy altcoin make sure you only earn or you're competitively because there are investors who are losing because their wrong coin is buying so if you just want to buy a coin you will first check that it does not You can scam or lose money because if you are losing money, you have to make your investment or your investment.

Don't buy alts on the falling market! Only on the bull market. If you can't wait to invest - buy Bitcoin and don't think about other more complicated options because they are unwinnable if you haven't got a rich experience of trading

Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

Nobody will answer your questions. How much to invest? How much money can you afford? Proceed from these factors. Better look for a project that is worth your investment. Inachi the question "How much to invest" does not matter. Hitting the scam.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

There is no fixed amount of money for anyone to invest. Invest only what you can afford to lose. And you can invest some change every month and with market growth and compound interest you should be ok. And ofcourse do your own research before investing any amount!
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

Nothing is easier than that! Just choose coins which are worth attention, to my mind, they are from the 10 coins in the rating list, and find reliable traders who will sell you coins
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:13:00 PM

Getting knowledge and experience is the first thing to acquire before starting to invest in any field either being crypto , forex or stocks. Without these two you are sure to lose a lot of your capital by trial and error before doing the right thing.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

First of all, you need money, but before investing you have to accumulate a critical amount of knowledge, it will help you to minimize risks, because cryptocurrency is a very high risky asset, which means the more you know the less chance to make a mistake.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

Investment is quite difficult. It seems to me that in order for investments to be successful, a lot of time must pass. Now you will be enough to earn about $ 100. For me, this is the amount with which you need to start and lose is not so sorry
actually the investment is indeed not as easy as we expected. because the investment requires a process and a long time to do it. the investment must also have tactics so as not to lose it in living it.

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

You must invest at your own risk. Make sure that you choose a good personal cold wallet to get away from possible hacker attempt. In the beginning, investing a minimum of one ethereum is good enough to get going.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

Investing is not as easy as it seems at first glance. here, in addition to the ability to competently choose the right project or the right way, it is also necessary to think about what will eventually and correctly assess the large risks of loss of funds
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

To start investing you only need to have a certain amount of money and access to the Internet. Now there is a very small threshold of entry into this activity.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

The first thing you need to decide is if you want to be a long term investor or a trader. They require completely different kinds of knowledge. If you are a trader you don't actually need to know anything about the coin itself, just how to read a chart. If you are a long term investor then it is important understand what makes one cryptocurrency better than another. The best way to do that without putting your money at risk is do a few Bounties. You can find them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Your idea ia such as amazing because you have share to everybody what is the right thing to do.

In my own, before start investing you need to read some important details which is related to bitcoin. Gather more informations and keep in touch with more updates so that you will be line up in the exact and proper stagr of achieving the investment.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:33:45 PM

To start investing you only need to have a certain amount of money and access to the Internet. Now there is a very small threshold of entry into this activity.

Yes internet is the basic key to enter the crypto world and in real time we need to do a market study about bitcoin and different altcoins and their potential and follow the crypto news to get a hang of crypto market and then invest into any of the crypto coin which has ability to grow and give you a good amount of return on investment

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

There is no specific or required amount one must have before beginning to invest. According to the size of your pocket you should be able to map out how much you can afford to invest and remember to acquaint yourself with the risks involved in investing in crypto.
Allenz

Activity: 215

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

In my opinion the best advice here is not give away the sum of money you cannot easily lose, as you need to get prepared to everything that can happen here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: