Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing?  (Read 2011 times)
devale

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

when  you  log  in  to  the  crypto  world you have to  know  that  it  is  a serious  job  and if  you  want  to  start and  earn  a little  money  you can  start  by bounties and by that  time  you  will have  a clue what is  going  here and  i  suggest  to watch videos to  understand  it  better.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

To start investing you only need to have a certain amount of money and access to the Internet. Now there is a very small threshold of entry into this activity.

Yes internet is the basic key to enter the crypto world and in real time we need to do a market study about bitcoin and different altcoins and their potential and follow the crypto news to get a hang of crypto market and then invest into any of the crypto coin which has ability to grow and give you a good amount of return on investment

There is also another key, who has the experience of investing to help those who do not know what quickly understand and easily invest in the market faster.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

The amount of money to start investing in risky assets should be minimal, otherwise you may lose all and be disappointed in cryptocurrencies. First of all, get your first experience and understand the benefits of altcoins as an asset.
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

Investing is a serious job and you must learn a lots. Find your favorite coins and exchanges on https://coinmarketcap.com, when you click on the exchanges, coins, you will get some important information and also link to its official website. I personally think that the top exchanges and coins on coinmarketcap are legit and worth to trust. For a beginner, you should start with small amount, learn and gain knowledge before starting with bigger amount.

First, I think you should find the best wallet on the internet before proceeding to the next steps of the art of Investing of Cryptocurrencies. Best wallets will give us the best security and robustness in terms of our money and tokens. It is, to make sure that our cryptocurrencies is safe for a long term investment,
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

Just find coins, that you like and invest in them  Wink If you do not have a start capital, I would recommend to participate in bounty campaigns to earn some tokens. When you get them, sell 50 percent and buy another altcoins.
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

If you are a newbie think to invest in the first coins you find on coinmarketplace web page.
If you know about crypto and know how to select a project, you can invest in tokens that are now very cheap than ICO price.
Think the best strategy!
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

It is a bit strange to hear a similar question from a person who has long been on the crypto market. I am sure that in order to invest, you must have the necessary knowledge first. If you rely on other people's opinions, you can very quickly lose your deposit.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

Very many at the moment are attracted by the opportunity to make big profits investing in cryptocurrency. But investing in the cryptocurrency market , which has a high volatility , you are at risk of losing their investment. Why to invest in crypto coins or projects the ico should be approached with caution , examining the projects and coins are going to invest.
tasrep

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

before investing we must know what the current market situation is, and what we will invest in, must have the potential for the future, otherwise we will get a risk that will make us complicated.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

You must first know that investing in Cryptocurrency is a serious business and you must always be ready to accept loss whenever it comes. I think you start with what you can afford to lose and if you have time, start doing bounty for you to learn more about the industry.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

I presume that the best way is to watch others doing it and to try yourself with the small amount of money that you can afford to lose.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
There are different options. One may invest during the ICO or the crowdsale of the project and as such, an investor would be able to buy for a cheaper price. Also, one may invest through market exchanger wherein there are sell orders. You may refer to videos on sites related to crypto for further infos because there are guides .
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

You've got a lot of questions and I think you just need to spend time reading.
You can search all of those questions first here in the forum and next to google.
Most important, invest only what you afford to lose.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

The amount really depends on you. But I suggest you start small first and then increase it gradually especially if you want to invest sshort term and trading. Try to see first how the market flows and then if you get the hang of it then invest more.
I agree. You have to learn the movement of the market first and the coin you want to invest. You have to invest small amount and just increase it when you are decided that you can do it. Learn to handle you emotions also because the change the price unexpectedly might affect you.

christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is increasing day by day new people are coming in I hope it will continue going like that...... When investing the higher the money the greater your profit will be and also the smaller the Money the Lower your profit...... But as a fresher it would be better to start with small amount.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

if you want to invest, clear your mind, think what coin or altcoin have a future , think how much you can invest and afford to lose when a disaster happen and so on Wink
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

The amount may be the one you can afford. For me, the start was only $ 100 and I was able to handle it. One successful investment has changed a lot, I'm glad that everything turned out that way. You may also be lucky
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

stupidity,you said that you are here for so long and yet don’t know where to start?Damn you cannot fool us dude,tell that to the marines because i am not stupid to buy your story,maybe you create this thread just to spam .
The amount may be the one you can afford. For me, the start was only $ 100 and I was able to handle it. One successful investment has changed a lot, I'm glad that everything turned out that way. You may also be lucky
Care to tell us where did that $100 brings you now?zlol

But 100$ is enough to start as a newbie so if ever you lose still small amount that you may regret.but just read alot and you might learn what you need to know
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

First of all you have to have the funds to start investing, if you are a beginner I suggest using only a little money for example $ 500- $ 1000. Then go to the exchange market in your country, if available to exchange Fiat money to Btc. After that, go to big markets like Bittrex and Binance to start choosing good Altcoin. I suggest buying ETH or Doge, because the coin is one of the trusted coins to date. But if you are a beginner I suggest learning as much as possible about trading.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

First of all you have to have the funds to start investing, if you are a beginner I suggest using only a little money for example $ 500- $ 1000. Then go to the exchange market in your country, if available to exchange Fiat money to Btc. After that, go to big markets like Bittrex and Binance to start choosing good Altcoin. I suggest buying ETH or Doge, because the coin is one of the trusted coins to date. But if you are a beginner I suggest learning as much as possible about trading.

If you want to invest here in crypto world, do some research on how to invest and earn profit, search more so that if you invest in crypto world you have idea and background how to do it, just start or use the basic strategy for investing which is buying at the bottom then hodl and wait to rise if it rise sell to earn profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: