Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:35:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing?  (Read 2011 times)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

Investing is so easy, all you need is some amount to send on the ICO team and you will get your token.
What we need to have is the knowledge in cryptocurrency and the project they are offering.
Not all ICO are legit, you must have the knowledge and guts to make your own research.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

In my opinion, to start investing, you need to have sufficient knowledge, experience and time to monitor and analyze the market. At the same time, to get started, use some capital that if lost also does not upset your life.

In investing, you must be brave enough to risk your money in it. It is not just to be knowledgeable but to become ready to accept the consequences that abides your decision. You can be successful but, you should take into considerations, that you might lose so much in investing in a wrong projects.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

The first time i invested on crypto was a bit rough because i didn't do my research and i lost all of my investment on that coin which is a bummer but it woke me up that crypto is something with many faces and you need to know where and how you are moving in this investment.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

It is quite easy, just select some altcoins and start making your own research and then pick them up in your portfolio.
I suggest you to buy those alts which are staying on support level during this bloodbath.

A way that many people understand and it is true that you should choose several Altcoins to invest in and see the developments that will occur on the coin.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

studying about what is investing are important , also the pros and cons and deal about it , then try it with like 10-20% of your capital and keep studying what happens on your investment
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

Investors should not only look at the economy of tokens, but rather pay more attention to business economics. As an investor, you are probably so only in your head. It is necessary to take into account the jurisdiction of the project, as well as carefully read the agreements and contracts. It often turns out that if you have invested in a Chinese ICO, but you are not a citizen of China, then your rights, how could you put it more gently ... do not have them. We should not forget about the economy of the project.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

i think there's no fix amount when you want to invest as long as you can learn first before doing something else, because if you wanna join or participate with ico's you need to secure your account and investigate in their future plans. ask questions on their community channels to know enough information and to know also when you gonna decide your moves.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

I think that the only way to earn good money is trading, day trading, because it is through trading that I manage to earn quite good money, but not by investing in ICO or bounty companies, although I earned money for trading with the help of bounty companies.

for investment in the ICO it seems very doubtful to be able to get a profit, because now there are many projects that are dishonest and finally we are deceived. and the project failed to get investors. maybe trading is a good alternative to get profit
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

Don't just invest immediately without thinking thinking thrice, so that you can avoid losses of money in the end mate. Make some research first,

analyze, check the team of the project and the owner itself too. Also read their road map which is usually find in the whitepaper.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

First, I will appreciate your courage in taking risks to join as an investor. A very right decision so you can contribute to improving market prices. The first step when you want to start an investment, you can choose investment land first, for example, you choose to invest in ICO. After you determine the investment land, you can get to know your investment land in depth. Be careful when choosing an investment place so that you are not a victim of fraud. Furthermore, you can put start-up capital from a very small amount. This small amount in my opinion is in accordance with your ability, which when this capital is lost or lost, you do not have deep disappointment. As time, experience and knowledge increase, you can increase the amount of your investment.

colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

this is not what you imagine and say, especially in the current red trend situation.
and cannot be relied upon in terms of security, especially there are no definite rules on how much money you should start as an investment.
you should do some research and read a lot so that you have an understanding first, that's all first.

Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

There is no specific amount with which you should start. It can be$ 20,$ 100, or $ 1000. Here you have no limits. But always remember, when investing in cryptocurrencies you take risks and it should be considered, not spontaneous. Weigh the pros and cons and come in.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

тo start investing determine for yourself the most promising direction. carefully study it using the forum and other reliable sources, listen to the advice of experienced people. after that, determine that you are ready to invest in cryptocurrency without harming yourself. then choose for yourself the terms for which you want to make a profit and for how long you are ready to invest your money. and of course believe in luck!

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

Investing is so easy, all you need is some amount to send on the ICO team and you will get your token.
What we need to have is the knowledge in cryptocurrency and the project they are offering.
Not all ICO are legit, you must have the knowledge and guts to make your own research.

Do you really believe in it? Do you really consider crypto investments to be easy? What's easy is to lose all your money in this market just because you haven't learned enough about the market and projects.

TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

People, who have no idea of how investments work, should not enter cryptocurrency market, so you should first try asset investing and then it will be easy for you to switch.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

Money is not the only factor when you are investing for trading. You should invest your time too. The time you invest is more important than the amount of money you are investing. You can start with very small investment with just few hundred dollars and if you get lucky enough you might convert them to thousands. You just need patience and time to reach the goal.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

Start with getting knowledge about opportunities that investment market gives to you. After it, you should try training apps and only then go to the real market.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

If you have some funds, research the project and if you find it is legit, than just invest in it. If you do not have enough funds, than start doing different bounty programmes to collect the tokens and to exchange them. Then you will be able to start investing as well.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

Start for investing is very simple if you gonna bought some altcoins in the crypto market exchange which is you can hold and invest your money from it.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

Start investing by starting through studying the terms and rules of cryptocurrency. It would be nice to have some wisdom to guide yourself to avoid the unwanted things if possible. We are not hitting the unseen investment but we are hitting the goal to mark the success once achieved. Enough learning and enough money will bring you into a better investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: