Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin  (Read 3687 times)
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

This is indeed a great news to the whole cryptocurrency community, i hope this may bring impact to other big technology industries and establishments to adopt also bitcoin as an option to their payment. Surely, bitcoin and all cryptocurrency will slowly dominate our e-commerce and monetary system soon as long as those negative news like banning threat, scalability issues, high transactions fees and scam ICOS will be lessen.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

Already many companies accept Bitcoin for payment but I do not think that many people want to spend their Bitcoins now. Although in the falling market it was profitable to spend their Bitcoins as it could be much cheaper to buy back.
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

You should at least share the links so that we can read and comment about it.

Anyways, maybe you are referring to this article: (UPDATED) Samsung Stores in the Baltic States Still Don’t Accept Cryptocurrencies

I'm not surprised by the Baltic + Samsung accepting it. Those states are very friendly anything related to cryptos (ICO,blockchain). Yes its a welcoming news and this is just a small step for crypto acceptance. Perhaps this is just a experiment for Samsung and if they see it going a positive way then it might be rolled out to other friendly nations as well.

Appreciate you shared the link and I think this is a another smart market strategy by samsung to increase there income through targeting the crypto community and yes this is not a surprise because this is done by many brands and companies by considering the same think mentioned above because today crypto community is becoming very huge and the money flow is significantly high so there is a competetion among well known companies who are willing to increase there profits through expanding there market share in the within the crypto world and I hope other main brands too will follow samsung to make bitcoin more demanding in the future

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

Microsoft, KFC, Steam Samsung and BMW can accept it, and other companies we don't know!
Don't doubt that cryptocurrency is a scam. The future of cryptocurrencies must be a new financial trend.
SilverCup08

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

Well and good if that's true. The more bigger companies accept bitcoins, the better it is for the movements of bitcoins in the market. If more countries and more big companies accept bitcoins, it will not only be good for the market but will also be good for the economy.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

This is really a great news indeed. This will probably help the users of bitcoin to do transactions im the said company more easier and faster. Aside from this it will also boost the popularity of bitcoin because of it the market will grow probably. This is a huge help to make the bitcoin 's market rise again.

yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

this is good news. with the increasing number of leading companies in the world willing to accept the crypto currency as a means of payment, it will reduce the value of the crypto currency in the trade market. so that crypto currency users will increase and make crypto values more stable. with this news, a country that prohibits the existence of crypto will rethink using crypto.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

that's good news. even though only a few countries received. this could be just the beginning of Samsung's collaboration with crypto currencies. I am sure if this collaboration is successful and profitable. many other countries will work together. and many other companies participated.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

I think it is good news that samsung is going to accept bitcoin because it can influence other to accept also bitcoin as a payment.
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

I think it is good news that samsung is going to accept bitcoin because it can influence other to accept also bitcoin as a payment.
Well i guess it is really a good news that samsung is looking forward to accept bitcoins as a mean of payment.
Samsung is a huge firm and it is also much reputed now. If samsung is going for bitcoins, then it indicates that many more such firms will move forward towards bitcoins to adopt them.
Yet, i am looking for some official news from samsung letting us know about each major update.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

i think this news is a bit old and outdated . if im not mistakin i already heard this news before but until now , i dont see any significant gains that happen on  the price of cryptos . maybe they are still planning and they will release it by the specific date .

Until we see some proper regulations on crypto and taxation, I dont think there will be any giant industries which will support crypto for payment gateways.

that wont happen . crypto wont be regulated and taxed because cryptos arent hold and wont be hold by a government due to the fact that cryptos are decentralized .  but let say cryptos are centralized , i believe there are still companies that will partner with it because they see that cryptos will become trendy .

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

This thread shoud be locked , it was discovered that it was a fake news and disucssed several times.
Therefore it is spreadng fake fudd and is not productive to keep spreading this around.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

Interesting quality topic and somehow is the good news to Samsung already accepted in the Bitcoin world.i want to do that every company need to coming in the bitcoin.bitcoin popularity also increase time as time so hope it's right possible to accept every company in Bitcoin.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

It's a great achievement which has achieve by bitcoin. Bitcoin has been consistently growing as digital currency. And now people are using it for every possible purchase.
this is very good news and more and more people are using bitcoin to process transactions, the more it develops, and is increasingly known in the era of technological development.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

Big companies like Samsung can accept bitcoin is a good thing, we can see this as an example for other large companies. nowadays if large companies accept bitcoin it is not impossible to develop bitcoin and introduce bitcoin, so bitcoin can grow high and be mutually beneficial with the company.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

I think I heard this news before and I also heard that Samsung claims to be one of the safest storage of cryptos and that they are planning to launch phones with digital wallets. It is really good to know that there are companies that are now accepting bitcoin. We all know that Samsung is one of the leading companies in terms of gadgets like smartphones and laptops. And knowing that they also believe in cryptos and are planning to use blockchain technology in their phones will surely attract more investors to invest in bitcoin.
kostia21

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

this event is a big plus of the crypto-currency industry, I am very glad that such a great company as Samsung has accepted the crypt)))

kostia21

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

It's a great achievement which has achieve by bitcoin. Bitcoin has been consistently growing as digital currency. And now people are using it for every possible purchase.
this is very good news and more and more people are using bitcoin to process transactions, the more it develops, and is increasingly known in the era of technological development.
Yes, it gives popularity to bitcoin, I am sure that over time more and more different companies and countries will use it)))

Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

If this true is really good news for us.
because as we know so many people in the world love to use product by SAMSUNG, if really samsung can going accept bitcoin this can make us all very easy to make a transaction.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

This is an amazing update. Samsung is a big and trusted name in technology. And now they are accepting bitcoin as way payment method, means they are changing their self as per time to give tough competition to their competitors.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: