Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest  (Read 181807 times)
rambojohn

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:27:29 PM

Does anyone knows something about the team?
I think it can be good-looking scam or project with anonymous great devs

BRUH!!! Seriously do some reading...  https://suqa.org/# go to about and click on team or scroll all the way to the bottom it is the 12th item on the list...

also check this for more info https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=venSAb5_8yU

Yeah. Team is very great, but i haven't found information too at first time.

On russian - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is0WbuzmTyk

Thank you for russian version!
Do you know competitors? who is better?

I try to work with 4 different services. But I think that SUQA have best conditions
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pactiond

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

Does anyone knows something about the team?
I think it can be good-looking scam or project with anonymous great devs

BRUH!!! Seriously do some reading...  https://suqa.org/# go to about and click on team or scroll all the way to the bottom it is the 12th item on the list...

also check this for more info https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=venSAb5_8yU

Yeah. Team is very great, but i haven't found information too at first time.

On russian - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is0WbuzmTyk

Thank you for russian version!
Do you know competitors? who is better?

I try to work with 4 different services. But I think that SUQA have best conditions
That's the way. Because in this project there is a very small Commission, a good mining algorithm and many other advantages
Mibatr12

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:45:19 PM

;)Quite a promising project! I stay and I think everything will work out!
I support you, I also remain, and will develop in the framework of this project! While setting up the farm
whitesites

Activity: 88
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

I first learned about this coin when someone mentioned that x22i ALGO should be added to the T-REX miner, which was one of the main mining programs I use on all my Rigs.  Up to this time I had always mined established coins on auto exchange pools.  I had never mined anything on a pre-exchange status in which no exchange rates had been established for a coin.  But with increasing difficulty on other AlGOs, being increased by centralized ASIC mining operations, I wanted to get away from supporting those coins.  My personal feelings are the centralization of any crypto is wrong and goes against the primary goal of Crypto which is freedom of commerce.  I have watched other coins in the past launch with an Anti ASIC theme only later to decided that changing their ALGO to maintain a decentralized operation was not important, and instead have planned to move to POS systems which cater to larger players who can afford to buy a large stake.  This brought me to this thread where I learned about SUQA.  The people involved in the project were veterans in the crypto space, with documented success in other Coin projects.  So many of the ALGOs and coins I used to mine have been over taken by ASIC miners either publicly, or worse privately.  The SUQA plan was simple.  Not only using one of the most ASIC resistant ALGOs, but commiting to an scheduled 6 month ALGO update to ensure it stays a GPU minable coin.  Plus the rewards for the developers in the project are spread out over time, ensuring they have some skin in the game to keep it going.  They put to rest every gripe I had with other coins from day one.  I pointed all my Rigs to their coin, and haven't looked back.  

My suggestions for the project are the following
Android based Wallet
Having to use my desktop client to send SUQA is not convenient.

CPU Miners
Even though I am not sure how well this would work with this specific ALGO.  Having some CPU miners for both Desktop and Mobile would help to expose many other to the project.  It seems like a common question to those new to mining, is what can I mine with an Android Phone.  Its the kind of thing that would make a person want to share it with others, and get them involved without having to invest in GPUs.  

Web Miners
Rather than Webmasters of high traffic websites gain all the glory in mining. Why not create a system were visitors to the website could be rewarded in SUQA just for staying on the website.  This would be more for registered members sites, but the idea is earnings from browser mining could be tracked to that user, and the webmaster could allow this member to buy upgrades and projects with these earnings, or event transfer their earnings to other members of the site.

cadgrolan

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

I have been looking for something like this for a long time! Of course I am with you!
dhaemp64

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

I have been looking for something like this for a long time! Of course I am with you!
But you need to understand that a good income will go only when the market recovers, because now the volumes are too small for xxx
HappStoreW

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

But you need to understand that a good income will go only when the market recovers, because now the volumes are too small for xxx

Unfortunately it is. I hope that closer to the new year bitcoin will reach the level of at least $10,000
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:02:22 PM

Unfortunately it is. I hope that closer to the new year bitcoin will reach the level of at least $10,000
I don't expect we will see the same pump as at the end of 2017, but I believe in the best! Maybe such promising coins as suqa and others will bring a good profit
dhaemp64

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

Hello. Tell me, what will be optimal equipment for mining this token? Where can I get information about mining on various equipment? Thank before.
When I had a question, I read the beginning of the topic and visit official website. I believe that you`ll get all information there!
If you have any individual question, you can even ask it in the mail or in other social services.
Yes, I incidentally, read, that the answer comes in the same day, that relatively quickly, after all I am confident issues comes very many
Frunzl

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

My reason to invest in this coin: it has been on tpruvot's yiimp pool since the very beginning (which is also where I discovered it)!

If he believes in it, that's good enough for me.
Gumball22

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

My reason to invest in this coin: it has been on tpruvot's yiimp pool since the very beginning (which is also where I discovered it)!

If he believes in it, that's good enough for me.
Quite a strong reason. You can also add many technical advantages directly related to mining
reznikov1971

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

Recently, a lot of various projects have appeared. But I chose this one. Because he has a future!
JoreKS

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

Recently, a lot of various projects have appeared. But I chose this one. Because he has a future!
Many projects have a future. But what exactly interested you in the suqa project. I would like to hear your answer
beasley1985

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

The commission for transactions is generally cool! Of course I am!
willy35

Activity: 163
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:52:44 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 08:36:33 PM by willy35

First I have the honesty to say I write this comment because of the Suqa bounty campaign. I generally don't do this, but I like the project.

So one night after work I was doing my usual crypto routine, reading bitcointalk ANN, fine tuning my rigs, following my trading, and reading altcoinann website.

Something strange happens in my house in a sudden, all furnitures started to move, some lightning outside, electrical noise inside, a kind of fog appeared every where. I was in panic.

That was not long, maybe 30 secondes, I remember crouching on the floor and everything just shutdown, no sound, no light, like I was alone on earth.

I slowly stand up, very nervous, trying to found some light, not successful, I only manage to hurt myself on some objects that were on the floor.

Then I notice it, in the dark, that tiny small light coming from the ground. Surely but slowly I move toward it and realized it was my screen and something was written on it, hey ! Look at that SUQA !

I don't know if it is true or a dream, but I am sure this is what happens in my head when I first read SUQA on altcoinann.com.

I dig the name so muuccch that I immediatly configures my rig, 10 minutes later I was mining.

WHAT I DO I LIKE

--> The NAME, you read once, in your memory for ever !
--> 100% GPU only POW, this is very rare nowadays, X22i algo sound sexy.
--> The Number of transaction per seconde, this is Huuugggee - 533 Transactions per second !
--> The discord and very active community & admin
--> The way the admin manage their coin pregession pace
--> The community they manage to gather in such a sort period time
--> The economy describe on the white paper, that will generate SUQA coin purchase, and interest for people in the blockchain, expecially the Blockchain Startups, which I found awesome
--> Smooth mining with GPU, minimal rig restart, it is very stable algo.
--> Miners dev are on SUQA discord, this is and honor to speak with them, and they take our comments into consideration to improve their miner, and they make it so fast !                
--> We know the team, you can found all their names (expect Pallas) at the end of the white paper
--> From website to discord, it look very professional
--> Realiable Escrow service

WHAT I DON'T LIKE

--> People that comes on discort and do not take 2 minutes to read the coin specs or white paper and asking stupid questions they could have found after 3 minutes personal research
--> People with moon icons showing no interest for the long term project, only interest in quick profit and then leave.
--> Nethash not spread between pools

anhong
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

And how else, besides mining, can you earn in the SUQA project? I do not have mining farms, but I am interested in this project!

on discord Suqa you find people who offer suqa coins. You can buy them safely trough escrow.
caipirinha

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:27:41 PM

I am a miner and investor in crypto-coins. I have been following the community and the new projects launched. Unfortunately, many professionals with good skills create and influence much of the community with "false promises." That is, 95% are scam's.

A few moments our community had the opportunity to be part of good projects.

A few days later, I was introduced to the SUQA Foundation project. After reading the little information available, feel a great happiness, that feeling was the answer that I waited for 2018. Anyway, I'm in as a miner / investor of a great project.

- Helpful staff at Discord;
- A new protocol for the community;
- Paper Wallet;
- Decentralized;
- No pre-sale;
- No pre-mining;
- Without supply manipulation;
- Organic growth of the community.

Not least: A project that allows investors to receive "interest" for the currencies in the wallet, in periods determined by the investor. Fantastic

I look forward to the weekly news
anhong
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

So this coin can be mined for free?
How to do it?

In my opinion after some experience it's pyramid scheme

So how can you "Solo Mine"?

1. Buy lets say 30000 coins from a community member ( do not offer more than 25 Satoshis  ~ 0.0075 BTC )
 2. Then put on "stacking" which will give you around ~300 coins daily (correct me if I'm wrong) after 7 days ~ which is around what you have for mining daily on (10x) RX 580 / GTX 1070
 3. Then compound
 4. Repeat

I'm doing that system at the moment until got to a dex

I might be wrong but everyone should be careful regarding the SUQA coin

BITCONNNEEEEEEEEEECTT!!! xD
How to Solo Miiiiiiiiine Smiley 
https://coinguides.org/solo-mining-guide/

Solo mine is useless now, hashrate is allready to high, unless you have hashpower of 10Gh/s, you might get some rewards solo. Pool gives you much more.
But if you insist doing so, bsod.pw also offers solo mining.
anhong
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

ccminer error: Your system does not support CUDA 9.2 API!

phoenix miner work good on ethash

gpu gtx 1060 3gb

download newest nivida drivers should solve your problem.
And download this miner which gives you more hashrate
https://github.com/zjazz/zjazz_cuda_miner/releases

i install last nvidia driver + change virtual memory and new work good, ty Grin

u're welcome!! Grin Grin
willy35

Activity: 163
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:02:07 PM

So this coin can be mined for free?
How to do it?

In my opinion after some experience it's pyramid scheme

So how can you "Solo Mine"?

1. Buy lets say 30000 coins from a community member ( do not offer more than 25 Satoshis  ~ 0.0075 BTC )
 2. Then put on "stacking" which will give you around ~300 coins daily (correct me if I'm wrong) after 7 days ~ which is around what you have for mining daily on (10x) RX 580 / GTX 1070
 3. Then compound
 4. Repeat

I'm doing that system at the moment until got to a dex

I might be wrong but everyone should be careful regarding the SUQA coin

BITCONNNEEEEEEEEEECTT!!! xD

YES YOU ARE WRONG
and this is sad to see people that do not take time to read about the project, post that kind of comment here.

30000 coins will NEVER give you 300 coins daily, I let you read the Discord #time-locking  channel and you will understand your mistake.

BITconnect was totally different, people invest and got scammed, with SUQA miners invest time, and there is no exchange yet, can't you read HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Ico: No
Pre-Mine: No
Masternode: No
Pre-Sale: No

Do your homework, read about the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: