Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayun Zig Z1 - Lyra2Rev2 6.8GH/s Asic miner  (Read 42425 times)
newgencryptomaker

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

While the "a=" password argument is traditionally used to select the algorithm for a miner, an algorithm-specific port can also be used. Algorithm-specific ports cause miners which connect to those ports to be automatically assigned the algorithm associated with the port upon connection. The "a=" password argument can still be used to override the port's algorithm. The port assignments are the following:

This only confused

Url and port OK

Workers and password pls
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imine2

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:33:20 PM

While the "a=" password argument is traditionally used to select the algorithm for a miner, an algorithm-specific port can also be used. Algorithm-specific ports cause miners which connect to those ports to be automatically assigned the algorithm associated with the port upon connection. The "a=" password argument can still be used to override the port's algorithm. The port assignments are the following:

This only confused

Url and port OK

Workers and password pls

algorithm Lyra2REv2
port   3337

Z1 number 1
Pool 1:
URL: stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3337
Worker: your_login_name_at_prohashing.com
Password: n=z1nr1

Z1 number 2
Pool 1:
Password: n=z1nr2

Z1 number 3
Pool 1:
Password: n=z1nr3

and so on ...

(n=a_name_you_choose)
newgencryptomaker

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:36:04 PM

This only confused

Url and port OK

Workers and password pls

algorithm Lyra2REv2
port   3337

Z1 number 1
Pool 1:

Z1 number 2
Pool 1:

Z1 number 3
Pool 1:

and so on ...

(n=a_name_you_choose)

I need Bitcoin directly  payouts correct
Tarlatata

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

Also, I wanted to confirm what was mentioned earlier in the forum.  Setting the frequency to 1000 and the "auto-frequent" to "1" in the JSON file has greatly improved my stability and hash rate.  I have no idea why that would be the case, but it is working much better now.  Been running about 18 hours with no hiccups at 6.85 gh/s.

So it may not work for everyone, but I have seen a noticeable improvement.

Mind telling me where you go it from and price? Local retailers is charging a stupid premium (around 6200 usd) making it a no go choice for something not even in stock.

I got my Zig Z1 from here: https://leiqing.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.8443308.0.0.36803e5fGjkX2d

It was pretty fast shipping (4 days), pretty fast response times and they will work with you on customs forms.  Also they are VERY good at trying to help with issues... (they aren't the manufacturer, but they will try to help)

Thanks.

Already received a reply from them but it seems BTC payment isn't an option.

Anyone have used one of the seller on https://www.asicminervalue.com/opportunities?
Review for asicminermarket.com seems off and I'd have hard time sending so much btc without legit long-time feedback.

Why not try us, PSU already includes and bitcoin pay are supported:
https://www.akminer.com/all-products/lyra2rev2-asic-miner-dayun-zig-z1-ship-now-free-shipping-psu-and-power-cable-included

below is some recently orders screensnap for you reference.

https://img.krisdiary.com/images/2018/10/18/japan2.png
https://img.krisdiary.com/images/2018/10/18/japan3.png
https://img.krisdiary.com/images/2018/10/18/Japan1.png

Also user"yrk1957" has bought miner from Us before, you can check his answer in this thread earlier.

Can you pm me?
Your setting don't allow me to pm you.
imine2

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

This only confused

Url and port OK

Workers and password pls

algorithm Lyra2REv2
port   3337

Z1 number 1
Pool 1:

Z1 number 2
Pool 1:

Z1 number 3
Pool 1:

and so on ...

(n=a_name_you_choose)

I need Bitcoin directly  payouts correct

Settings:

Payout proportions:
Add Bitcoin

Payout addresses:
Set YOUR BTC payout address
Set Tour threshold to Free Threshold (Default):
0.00236155 ($15.00)

Click "Save" for "Payout Addresses"

NOW

Set Payout proportions for BTC to 100% (if thats what you want.)

Click "Save" for "Payout proportions"

revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

Also, I wanted to confirm what was mentioned earlier in the forum.  Setting the frequency to 1000 and the "auto-frequent" to "1" in the JSON file has greatly improved my stability and hash rate.  I have no idea why that would be the case, but it is working much better now.  Been running about 18 hours with no hiccups at 6.85 gh/s.

Mind telling me where you go it from and price? Local retailers is charging a stupid premium (around 6200 usd) making it a no go choice for something not even in stock.

I got my Zig Z1 from here: https://leiqing.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.8443308.0.0.36803e5fGjkX2d

It was pretty fast shipping (4 days), pretty fast response times and they will work with you on customs forms.  Also they are VERY good at trying to help with issues... (they aren't the manufacturer, but they will try to help)
Can i ask what your country is? I wonder how much it would cost with customs tax and duties. Shenzen was 4 hrs flight away from our country.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

Talk to them, they will mostly refuse Trade Assurance and will want Western Union or some other one way payment. That was my experience.
You can report them directly. They maybe know that the product they're selling is still unstable as of the moment so they're removing the Trade Assurance.
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

Ensure that your taxes are in order... esp direct orders from USA from China.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/10/16/trumps-trade-tariffs-on-chinese-imports-to-hit-mining-manufacturers-hard/

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
topoolscom

Activity: 24

topools.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:39:57 AM

Also, I wanted to confirm what was mentioned earlier in the forum.  Setting the frequency to 1000 and the "auto-frequent" to "1" in the JSON file has greatly improved my stability and hash rate.  I have no idea why that would be the case, but it is working much better now.  Been running about 18 hours with no hiccups at 6.85 gh/s.

It was pretty fast shipping (4 days), pretty fast response times and they will work with you on customs forms.  Also they are VERY good at trying to help with issues... (they aren't the manufacturer, but they will try to help)

Thanks.

Already received a reply from them but it seems BTC payment isn't an option.

Anyone have used one of the seller on https://www.asicminervalue.com/opportunities?
Review for asicminermarket.com seems off and I'd have hard time sending so much btc without legit long-time feedback.

Why not try us, PSU already includes and bitcoin pay are supported:
https://www.akminer.com/all-products/lyra2rev2-asic-miner-dayun-zig-z1-ship-now-free-shipping-psu-and-power-cable-included

below is some recently orders screensnap for you reference.

https://img.krisdiary.com/images/2018/10/18/japan2.png
https://img.krisdiary.com/images/2018/10/18/japan3.png
https://img.krisdiary.com/images/2018/10/18/Japan1.png

Also user"yrk1957" has bought miner from Us before, you can check his answer in this thread earlier.

Can you pm me?
Your setting don't allow me to pm you.

Hi Tarlatata:

Sorry, just enabled the PM so you can PM and I have pm you too.
topoolscom

Activity: 24

topools.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

I understand.  I think you said you have free electricity too.  I don't know how technical you are though.  If you know you are going to have to spend +/- 20 minutes a day and occasional downtime to make these work and think that lyra2rev2 will stay profitable for at least 6 months (and the coins won't fork) then go for it.  But it is a high risk type of decision. 

I purchased 6 Z9 minis with the first and second batch, and they have almost paid for themselves and could still sell them if I wanted... so sometimes it works out.  Maybe this one will, maybe it won't but I am banking on bitcoin (because I use nicehash) going back up in the future so that will help my overall profit.

Thanks for this feedback, what daily profitability are you getting from the Z9 mini’s? The price has dropped and Bitmain has them for $630 + $100 for PSU and delivery. I can get 4 or 5 of these hence the question.
[/quote]

Hi streenip:

Glad to hear you just booked one machine of Z1 from www.akminer.com below:

I believe Jason the owner wants you write this purchase feel here after you have received that machine.
trendless

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

I setup the miner yesterday, updated the firmware, and after letting it run i was only getting hashes from the Unit 1 hashboard, the other 3 were dead. I reset the miner directly from the PSU and from the "restart machine" option on the portal. After every reset only the first hashboard showed any activity. I decided to take the hashboards out and swapped them around to different positions. After turning it on again, STILL the only working hashboard was the first unit. Is this a control board problem? Firmware? Any help would be great, thanks.
yrk1957 (OP)

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

Good idea, but as you know for confidential reason some buyer don't want share their information.

for some expensive machine not good idea unpacking it just for show it is real, in my opinion, any machine unpacked even one time it is will be 2 hand, everybody like fully new brand goods.

Hi, you had Bittech NS listed on your site earlier and its gone now. Was Bittech a scam?

Hi ,buddy ,Bittech we still not get any active feedbacks from our cooperated buyers ,also they ordered but still not get any stock shipment ,considering it is high risk to buyers so we decided to not list and sell it anymore on akminer.com ,but we will let you know if we have stock in hands

Thanks for the reply, good to see you here.
yrk1957 (OP)

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

I setup the miner yesterday, updated the firmware, and after letting it run i was only getting hashes from the Unit 1 hashboard, the other 3 were dead. I reset the miner directly from the PSU and from the "restart machine" option on the portal. After every reset only the first hashboard showed any activity. I decided to take the hashboards out and swapped them around to different positions. After turning it on again, STILL the only working hashboard was the first unit. Is this a control board problem? Firmware? Any help would be great, thanks.

Have you tried the latest firmware (at least 0926 one)?

Also check that the cables between the control and hash-boards are seated properly. You might have to open the control board cover to verify.
grenwolde

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

Worked wonders for me too -- thanks for the tip about prohashing -- found it reflects a much more consistent hashrate -- has done wonders for my Z9's too. 

I have been mining the Zig Z1 for a couple of weeks now -- have tried a number of sites -- individual coins and multi-coin sites -- best I have come across so far a Prohash and Zpool.  I found suprnova had issues with the hashrate falling off precipitously, experienced a less severe gradual decline at blockmaster as well.  Zpool seems to be consistent however have to reboot machine every two to three days or so to keep hashrate up.  Running at 850mhs -- average hashrate 6-6.2.

Try what was noted earlier in the forum...  Change the foillowing in an exported JSON:

to

"auto_frequent":"1","frequency":"1000"

It worked wonders for me.
Bitreo

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

if you want to modify the config files on the filesystem then you need to get the root password. if anyone can crack the password here is the hash :

Username: root
PW Hash: $6$pvnavTv2$2W/s.veJLVbb1g9qJpFO7ATNNBiOtwt.MXABU6nRVgJwuiS3WlBrRMj0avAdnHL

Username: fa
PW Hash: $6$muvIxroU$Lcuu06mrLbEONRLK312njB.RTI4dbC9QdJAZ6Bam0RnJpibRO2K62XHBKRKRo3U1IDFTtTAdXb/h.vp8vXuio1

regards

hash for root not full specified.

Here is the correct:
Code:
root:$6$pvnavTv2$2W/s.veJLVbb1g9qJpFO7ATNNBiOtwt.MXABU6nRVgJwuiS3WlBrRMj0avAdnHLt4XSfDBTyt52n7ORs.1hpj.

Decryption Result: root:envision

Use with pleasure. Smiley

@Hitsxx

thanks for helping out with the Z1 root pass, it seems that on the Z1+ the root pw has been changed. can you please help us with the Z1+ root pw. here is the hash :

root:$6$Zdo.uFbT$CIOQM3dEZygWrEBH.6iIqQ6G4vbJlf4eKE3B4QRGZ.Ecii.XFDWhxnY.o/41w7V8fJSc14lU//Myd64tO3qne/:17802:0:99999:7:::

hope you can help.

thanks
bitreo

With this hash, the password is the same - envision

@hitsxx

thanks for checking.

i think the SSH has been restricted via password, i think to get ssh need to do the following :

edit this on your /etc/ssh/sshd_config on the latests Z1 firmware :
change  and remove the # in front of :

#PasswordAuthentication yes

then you can try to ssh
streenip

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

I understand.  I think you said you have free electricity too.  I don't know how technical you are though.  If you know you are going to have to spend +/- 20 minutes a day and occasional downtime to make these work and think that lyra2rev2 will stay profitable for at least 6 months (and the coins won't fork) then go for it.  But it is a high risk type of decision. 

I purchased 6 Z9 minis with the first and second batch, and they have almost paid for themselves and could still sell them if I wanted... so sometimes it works out.  Maybe this one will, maybe it won't but I am banking on bitcoin (because I use nicehash) going back up in the future so that will help my overall profit.

Thanks for this feedback, what daily profitability are you getting from the Z9 mini’s? The price has dropped and Bitmain has them for $630 + $100 for PSU and delivery. I can get 4 or 5 of these hence the question.

Hi streenip:

Glad to hear you just booked one machine of Z1 from www.akminer.com below:

I believe Jason the owner wants you write this purchase feel here after you have received that machine.
[/quote]

Thanks, will do! To be honest, I have been chatting to the owner since Wednesday and he has been very supportive of my hesitancy to do business with a unknown supplier, to the extent of answering many many questions as well as sending pictures of the actual units that will be shipped. I will provide a more comprehensive update once I receive the miner but for now, the experience has been very good. I eventually paid with BTC, so that cost an additional $100 but it was much better than the other conventional methods requested by the suppliers on Alibaba. Considering I am from South Africa, the trade assurance fees were +/-$150, the conversion fee from Rand to Dollar via MasterCard or Visa was approx. 2.5% of purchase price and Alibaba charged another 2.4% as a transaction fee. There probably was some other surprises as well. Hopefully I don’t get screwed by customs so waiting anxiously.

Like I said, I will provide the full breakdown when I receive the miner...
Tarlatata

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

Thanks, will do! To be honest, I have been chatting to the owner since Wednesday and he has been very supportive of my hesitancy to do business with a unknown supplier, to the extent of answering many many questions as well as sending pictures of the actual units that will be shipped. I will provide a more comprehensive update once I receive the miner but for now, the experience has been very good. I eventually paid with BTC, so that cost an additional $100 but it was much better than the other conventional methods requested by the suppliers on Alibaba. Considering I am from South Africa, the trade assurance fees were +/-$150, the conversion fee from Rand to Dollar via MasterCard or Visa was approx. 2.5% of purchase price and Alibaba charged another 2.4% as a transaction fee. There probably was some other surprises as well. Hopefully I don’t get screwed by customs so waiting anxiously.

Could be interested to know how your experience goes.

I actually went the route of ordering a first unit with BTC from an Alibaba verified supplier before purchasing more. Single Z1+ with Bitmain psu and DHL express shipping to Canada ended up at 0.66 BTC. Binance was showing at 4315$ but google was showing it as 4215$ at time of purchase.

I'll post feedback about how it went in a few days.
streenip

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

I actually went the route of ordering a first unit with BTC from an Alibaba verified supplier before purchasing more. Single Z1+ with Bitmain psu and DHL express shipping to Canada ended up at 0.66 BTC. Binance was showing at 4315$ but google was showing it as 4215$ at time of purchase.

I realized that you need to use the exchange the supplier is using to prevent any surprises. AKMiner uses www.huobipro.com and the price range changes very quickly so We agreed to the BTC price on WhatsApp and I made immediate payment. Once the machine has landed I will share the experience I had with another supplier from Alibaba
streenip

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

I realized that you need to use the exchange the supplier is using to prevent any surprises. AKMiner uses www.huobipro.com and the price range changes very quickly so We agreed to the BTC price on WhatsApp and I made immediate payment. Once the machine has landed I will share the experience I had with another supplier from Alibaba

Hoping for a good experience with AKMiner from order to delivery so we all can benefit going forward. If all works out like it should, AKMiner should become high on our list of preferred suppliers. Gees I should be asking them for commission - just kidding😜
trendless

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

Does anyone know where to purchase replacement hashboard ribbon cables? It turns out 1 of the cables was defective, thus not letting me hash from 1 board. All the replacement cables are 18 pin connectors however this one appears to be a 20 pin connector and i can't find one ANYWHERE. thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: