Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayun Zig Z1 - Lyra2Rev2 6.8GH/s Asic miner  (Read 42425 times)
minefarmbuy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221

We are not retail.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

I saw the first post company link was not active. Is the .company address official? I read the thread but went back a fourth with no confirmation. Maybe I missed a post?

Premier asic sourcing minefarmbuy.com #mineon
Twitter:@minefarmbuy -LN Tips-
Email: info@minefarmbuy.com PGP:1A1C A4D4 CE04 F57E 1C0C 5240 592A 09BF CCB4 F0C3
yrk1957 (OP)

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:46:40 PM

I saw the first post company link was not active. Is the .company address official? I read the thread but went back a fourth with no confirmation. Maybe I missed a post?

The first post site is no longer active, so can't really conclude anything.

There are others like dayun.company, zigminer.com, but not sure if anyone validated them.
esol

Activity: 41
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

Hello

I have the same problem now.
Fan out shows "0" and the miner does not mine.
But the fan is turning...

I have deactivated the "Auto Stop Miner" -> Still not mining
Made new firmware stick - > Still not mining

Someone has an idea?

hi, my Z1 stopped mining suddenly as I've discovered the dashboard reports outtake fan speed to "0"

of course the fan is connected and running, but most likely the logic board don't recognise anymore the RPM sensor. Some component possibly has gone...

any idea how to set by software to avoid FAN speed check?

any other idea?
thanks!
/E

what is error message may not reboot or else. did you check pool and wallet addresses are they yours?

no messages at all, the pool is correct and marked as "active" for a little while but OUT as fan speed is "0", the red firmware error LED get on and the miner starts to reboot in an endless loop...

I've checked the main boards component but I didn't find anything burned out...

I'm pretty sure it's possible to solve the issue by disabling fan speed check on firmare by a setting or recompiling it, but no source code is available and nobody seems to know the real identity of DaYun manufacturer...

Very annoying situation.

Same here...

I don't have any error message.
Evrything started when the Fan Out showed 0 RPM.

I even tried to trick the software...
I activated again the "Auto Stop Miner" and set the out speed to 0
Then i exported the Miner. json file and set there the value from 0 to -1
Did not help...

I also opend the miner and checked the boards and they are all fine.

One thing is strange.
Normally when you look from above on the boards you can see some leds blinking.
But now i only get 2 boards blinking, one board does not blink but the led is on and 1 board does not blink at all...so maybe dead?

all the hash boards should be OK, the problem is in definitely in the mainboard and there are only two possible options to restore our defective miners:

1) hardware way: by replacing the logic board as it's impossible to repair;
a very skilled electronic technician have checked it and found the fault is inside the main micro controller...

2) software way: by building a tweaked firmware version excluding fan check;
really, I've spent hours and hours looking for a soft workaround on every firmware version, but the fan control is hardcoded in miner process (derived from cgminer), impossible to disable by setting...

The point is that warranty doesn't exists and also paid repairs are impossible because DaYun manufacturer is totally unknown and doesn't exists any after sale service from any wholesaler or retailer!!!

Nobody involved in this shitty miner care their customers: from hardware producers to firmare developers, all vendors included. They are all just interested to steal our money and run away.

Hope someone could read and shame.
zgzg

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

Agreed, but... I asked some time ago about hasboard replacement part on Alibaba Letine, maybe this some solution for You:
"we could provide you controller board,$106/pcs.
sorry inform you that we dont have harshboard."

esol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

Agreed, but... I asked some time ago about hasboard replacement part on Alibaba Letine, maybe this some solution for You:

Hi mate, could you provide the AliBaba vendor URL?
thanks
/E
esol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

Hi dear sir, we are also vendor of dayun z1 machines, to be frankly , dayun has after sales serveice. its process as below:
 if u find a problem with machines , u have 2 choices:
① u send machine back to factory to do a test and check the problem , after maintainance, we send machine back to u , shipping cost will be covered by customers
② if u can find the problem, such as control board, or fans or hashboard. control board and fans can be bought and sent to u from factory directly, also shipping cost covered by customers, if  it is problem with hashboard, can only send back to factory and change new one for u.

Nǐhǎo Grace

actually I just need to purchase a new control board, could you provide it a a reasonable cost?
Shipping by DHL collect (I pay the freight charges using our DHL import code)

Xiéxié
/E
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

Hi,

I'm confused .. which is the right webpage to order the Miner direct from china / manufacturer ?

http://www.dayunmining.com/
Looks like scam - price too low, no ssl - bad appearance

https://www.zigminer.com/
Looks better but no option to order something (I mailed them ... no answer till now)

https://dayun.company/
Looks best, complete order / account system, price looks legit

Anyone could help here ... ?
Thanks
Mordred80

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

Hi dear sir, we are also vendor of dayun z1 machines, to be frankly , dayun has after sales serveice. its process as below:
 if u find a problem with machines , u have 2 choices:
① u send machine back to factory to do a test and check the problem , after maintainance, we send machine back to u , shipping cost will be covered by customers
② if u can find the problem, such as control board, or fans or hashboard. control board and fans can be bought and sent to u from factory directly, also shipping cost covered by customers, if  it is problem with hashboard, can only send back to factory and change new one for u.

Nǐhǎo Grace

actually I just need to purchase a new control board, could you provide it a a reasonable cost?
Shipping by DHL collect (I pay the freight charges using our DHL import code)

Xiéxié
/E

I'm also interested to get a new control board.
esol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

Hi,

I'm confused .. which is the right webpage to order the Miner direct from china / manufacturer ?

http://www.dayunmining.com/
Looks like scam - price too low, no ssl - bad appearance

https://www.zigminer.com/
Looks better but no option to order something (I mailed them ... no answer till now)

https://dayun.company/
Looks best, complete order / account system, price looks legit

Anyone could help here ... ?
Thanks

Everybody is quite confused here...
I suggest you to find a verified vendor on Alibaba to benefit full buyer protection
/E
SwedishMiner

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

or you have a "all risk insurance" on your machine through a insurance company, and when the sad day comes when profit hits 0, the poor machine "suddenly" falls to the ground and stops working. The fee or excess is about 600 USD here in Sweden, so that gives a better ROI  Wink

or never, once vertcoin forks in Q1 2019  Roll Eyes

A 100 day ROI is perfectly fine by me.  I would buy every one I could afford if they drop that low.

Today!Merchant have 90 Second-hand Z1 machines for USD$2,200 to me,
but ROI needs 110 day and profit is drop so fast,
finally I gave up to buy it. Undecided

What merchants are selling for $2200?

https://img.krisdiary.com/image/d14v

CNY 15500 around USD2200
Free Power Supply

Expect a sub $2500 fire sales on Zig Z1 soon from all vendors.

100 days, not gonna happen. Basic rule, add double the amount on your calculation day for an Asic and you are most likely there +- some days. And this only includes the difficulty increase, not an upswing or downswing of the market.

Right, 250-300 days most likely.
Mordred80

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

About the .config file that you see on the settings page.

Is there a way to access that file?
I see a file path, but i have no idea where to find it.
I searched it on the USB stick but i can't find it...

And is there a way to open the .iso file from the firmware?
Tried with Daemon Tool but it did not work.
zgzg

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

thanks
/E

I asked this supplier
https://leiqing.en.alibaba.com/featureproductlist-1.html?spm=a2700.icbuShop.costd19dbc.4.638cac938EMn35&isGallery=Y
esol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

thanks
/E

I asked this supplier
https://leiqing.en.alibaba.com/featureproductlist-1.html?spm=a2700.icbuShop.costd19dbc.4.638cac938EMn35&isGallery=Y

Thanks mate!
/E
Mordred80

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

thanks
/E

I asked this supplier

Thanks mate!
/E

A big thanks from me too!
Just messaged the supplier...hope they can provide a board.

lennujuht

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

thanks
/E

I asked this supplier

Thanks mate!
/E

Thanks a lot from me too. I have two hashboards faulted and already said good by to 5300 EUR. But You have given me chance. Thanks again.
esol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

thanks
/E

I asked this supplier

Thanks mate!
/E

Thanks a lot from me too. I have two hashboards faulted and already said good by to 5300 EUR. But You have given me chance. Thanks again.

OMG how did u fuck 2 boards? tried to remove a fan to make it less noisy and something went wrong?
Mine stopped to detect OUT fan suddenly... and no warranty at all

anyway I've got in touch with other vendors too on Alibaba; now all Chinese are sleeping, I'll report news here tomorrow... then maybe we could share shipping charges from the factory to the vendor :-)
I'm kidding of course!

zgzg

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

let we know what progress Smiley

My does not detect 1 hasboard, all chip black. If someone has found a hasboard somewhere, let me know pls
yrk1957 (OP)

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

let we know what progress Smiley

My does not detect 1 hasboard, all chip black. If someone has found a hasboard somewhere, let me know pls

I assume you guys have tried swapping hash-board positions (connection to control board)?
zgzg

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

yes, power, data cabl, still the same, the board does not get up, the led are yellow instead of blinking green
astraleureka

Activity: 236
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

The board will not POST then. This is standard behavior of PinIdea board failure.

Can you please post pictures of the hashboard?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: