Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayun Zig Z1 - Lyra2Rev2 6.8GH/s Asic miner  (Read 42422 times)
man.nix

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:35:48 PM
Merited by Searing (1)

Don't go by this calculator it lists the scam site.

THIS IS A SCAM SITE CALCULATOR HAS FAKE DAYUN LINK:  https://cryptocalc.online/en/miners/dayun-zig-d2?powerCost=0.1&symbol=MONA

Here is the scam site for Dayun. Again THIS IS THE SCAM SITE FOR DAYUN MINERS LINK:  http://www.dayunmining.com/

Again, above is A SCAM SITE AND THE OTHER IS A CALCULATOR THAT LINKS TO SCAM SITE above. You have been warned.

On the other hand, just for reference, what is the LEGIT MANUFACTURER SITE, even if you can't buy from them directly? I'd like to see the site where this is made, even

if I do need to use Google Translate Chinese.

The ONE site I know that is legit that carries Dayun stuff is of course www.eastshore.xyz

They are legit and usually are a bit higher in price, but hey, something.

Doubt I'll get one, but was tooling around the Internet and tripped over the above links that show treachery and scam sites (above) figured I'd post here

later

Brad

THIS IS NOT A SCAM SITE.
We constantly work to make this site better. All links to SCAM SITE (http://www.dayunmining.com/) has been removed.
Thank you for your attention!
Also we want to remove all zero value exchange coins from list to make the profit value more realistic.
Thank you and sorry for that incident.

er...sorry to burst you scammer bubble. But IF this is this site (the calculator site https://cryptocalc.online/en/miners/dayun-zig-d2?powerCost=0.1&symbol=MONA

the above dayunmining.com is still shown..which IS a scam site. Again, if this is what you are refering to the link is still there on the english page.

If again, you are saying the calculaor link,  by your reply. IF SO DON'T READ BELOW THAT APPLIES TO THE SCAMMER SITE IF THAT IS WHAT THIS POST MEANS.

---------------------

If you are refering by your post that the scammer site IS legit with your newbie account I say Bullsh*t!

Dayun site above says it has a 240gh miner. I don't believe it. The site does not support this and there is NO info on this site and equipment of any real note.

This site cropped up 'last year' see the scam site thread on Bitcointalk here: 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138450.0

It will take more than a NEWBIE ACCOUNT for folk to fall for this.

You have my email, I threw down a challenge, send me a unit, I'll review it, if it is legit I'll even pay you

the BTC you want on your page (now from 2.3k to 2.8k). But only if it 1) exists and 2) works as advertised. 3) hell even then if group buy I'd likely need escrow

No way, IF YOU ARE LEGIT are you likely to get a toe hold on selling these miners via bitcointalk and the USA proper without some put up or shut up proof.

Look at my profile, I've done escrow for innsilicon group buys before, I have a +22 trust rating, again, you have my email, fill free to pm me here or email me

I get the unit, I review this supposed 240gh unit, I happily eat crow if it works and pay you and then hell..you are off to the races.

But naw, so far it all screams scam, (re-read above why I wasted 5 min of my life replying to this when the odds are the same as if this is legit of me being

Natalie Portman's Love Puppet is beyond me)

Whatever, moving on. (I have no life 4th of July in the USA and I'm playing verbal tag with likely scammers..sheesh...I need a life!)

Brad

Thank you sir! Does it better?
https://cryptocalc.online/en/miners/dayun-zig-d2
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:15:30 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 05:00:57 PM by Searing

Don't go by this calculator it lists the scam site.

THIS IS A SCAM SITE CALCULATOR HAS FAKE DAYUN LINK:  https://cryptocalc.online/en/miners/dayun-zig-d2?powerCost=0.1&symbol=MONA

Here is the scam site for Dayun. Again THIS IS THE SCAM SITE FOR DAYUN MINERS LINK:  http://www.dayunmining.com/

Again, above is A SCAM SITE AND THE OTHER IS A CALCULATOR THAT LINKS TO SCAM SITE above. You have been warned.

On the other hand, just for reference, what is the LEGIT MANUFACTURER SITE, even if you can't buy from them directly? I'd like to see the site where this is made, even

if I do need to use Google Translate Chinese.

The ONE site I know that is legit that carries Dayun stuff is of course www.eastshore.xyz

They are legit and usually are a bit higher in price, but hey, something.

Doubt I'll get one, but was tooling around the Internet and tripped over the above links that show treachery and scam sites (above) figured I'd post here

later

Brad

THIS IS NOT A SCAM SITE.
We constantly work to make this site better. All links to SCAM SITE (http://www.dayunmining.com/) has been removed.
Thank you for your attention!
Also we want to remove all zero value exchange coins from list to make the profit value more realistic.
Thank you and sorry for that incident.

er...sorry to burst you scammer bubble. But IF this is this site (the calculator site https://cryptocalc.online/en/miners/dayun-zig-d2?powerCost=0.1&symbol=MONA

the above dayunmining.com is still shown..which IS a scam site. Again, if this is what you are refering to the link is still there on the english page.

If again, you are saying the calculaor link,  by your reply. IF SO DON'T READ BELOW THAT APPLIES TO THE SCAMMER SITE IF THAT IS WHAT THIS POST MEANS.

---------------------

If you are refering by your post that the scammer site IS legit with your newbie account I say Bullsh*t!

Dayun site above says it has a 240gh miner. I don't believe it. The site does not support this and there is NO info on this site and equipment of any real note.

This site cropped up 'last year' see the scam site thread on Bitcointalk here:  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5138450.0

It will take more than a NEWBIE ACCOUNT for folk to fall for this.

You have my email, I threw down a challenge, send me a unit, I'll review it, if it is legit I'll even pay you

the BTC you want on your page (now from 2.3k to 2.8k). But only if it 1) exists and 2) works as advertised. 3) hell even then if group buy I'd likely need escrow

No way, IF YOU ARE LEGIT are you likely to get a toe hold on selling these miners via bitcointalk and the USA proper without some put up or shut up proof.

Look at my profile, I've done escrow for innsilicon group buys before, I have a +22 trust rating, again, you have my email, fill free to pm me here or email me

I get the unit, I review this supposed 240gh unit, I happily eat crow if it works and pay you and then hell..you are off to the races.

But naw, so far it all screams scam, (re-read above why I wasted 5 min of my life replying to this when the odds are the same as if this is legit of me being

Natalie Portman's Love Puppet is beyond me)

Whatever, moving on. (I have no life 4th of July in the USA and I'm playing verbal tag with likely scammers..sheesh...I need a life!)

Brad

Thank you sir! Does it better?
https://cryptocalc.online/en/miners/dayun-zig-d2

Much better! The model in question also does not exist. I think there is a D1 model but I think it is x11 or another protocol.

I gave you merit for this post.

I'd suggest before you ACTUALLY put up links to the equipment you go thru www.bitcointalk.org threads. Do a google search of whatever the supposed company or

product is with bitcointalk.org added, this should show you a thread on the company and/or do the product model. Then at least you can see the Bitcointalk threads

of people discussing the validity of the company and or the equipment. Then go from there I guess.

Thanks for listening.

Brad

edit: Also took a chance and gave your newbie account a trust rating of +1 , so don't disappoint on your calcuator project. You may want to look into a bronze plan on bitcointalk

I think it is around 40 buck in usd of Bitcoin, to get around some of the newbie restrictions on gaining rank...what I would do as a newbie on bitcointalk. Just saying.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
alex.asic

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:39:21 AM

Iam having increasing troubles with these miners im pretty sure it is software. I have made numerous usb back ups and rewrites one miner runs fine whilst the other runs for a few days and starts faulting. with the good miner i have made an image from it but it is now over 15gb where as all the others have been under 8Gb. is there a dump or such file i can delete to get it down to a smaller size or is my best bet going to be start fresh? Iam still  using the 930 update as this was the last one where overclocking actually worked.

Thanks.
badbart

Activity: 449
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:11:45 PM

I have the Z1 Pro and it will no mine on any pool expect nicehash.  Any ideas?

NO   Pool   Type   Status   Pool HR   AC   RE   Username
0   stratum+tcp:// pool.minerall.io:3501   active   Dead   0GH/s   0   0   mona1qxa2tffltlvxu97f######y7asdu2.Z1Pro
1   stratum+tcp://mona.f2pool.com:20593   active   Dead   0GH/s   0   0   mona1qxa2t&&&&&&&&7asdu2
2   stratum+tcp://lyra2rev2.usa.nicehash.com:3347   active   Alive   12.48GH/s   2683   54   &&&&&&&&&&
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:02:03 AM

I have the Z1 Pro and it will no mine on any pool expect nicehash.  Any ideas?

NO   Pool   Type   Status   Pool HR   AC   RE   Username
0   stratum+tcp:// pool.minerall.io:3501   active   Dead   0GH/s   0   0   mona1qxa2tffltlvxu97f######y7asdu2.Z1Pro
1   stratum+tcp://mona.f2pool.com:20593   active   Dead   0GH/s   0   0   mona1qxa2t&&&&&&&&7asdu2
2   stratum+tcp://lyra2rev2.usa.nicehash.com:3347   active   Alive   12.48GH/s   2683   54   &&&&&&&&&&

Mona addresses starts with the letter "M"....

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
jaxl

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:51:44 PM

just got my zig z1 pro in yesterday and it will not show up on my network tried going to 192.168.0.100 and nothing when i plug it in the red light stays on for a bit then goes out and the only lights on are the port lights any help would be appreciated
se2ingu

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:50:07 PM

@jaxl

Default is 192.168.1.100

@bigcoin8

I am having issues as well.  You ever get a new firmware flashed?

......hmmm I tried to put away the 6pins while PSU plugged in  after the 3rd card it started! juhuuuuuu Cheesy
atfer that I put the 6pins again.....and wowww I  came to into the Miner Webinterface Menu and could cofig the Pools etc.

Hurraaaaaaa it is working  Embarrassed.... BUT  Cry

the bad things are: a) only half of Units (Cards) are working ..... Unit 2 - 5 are on and have together about 5,40 MH/s

b) it doesent reboot when needed,......I have to do the procdere (plugging of the cables)  again!

hmmm does update from v,2019.06.24 to v.2019.07.05 help?   

There would be also a hotfix on download page of zigminer.com 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RlYpFPwiR5JJlMqe8c3k1_c1_BknpwMN
how can it do that hotfix ? Udisk bin ...i dont have a stick port on Zig Z1 pro

or should i load the Udisk image  and update over Webinterface ?

bigcoin8

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:41:05 PM

@jaxl

Default is 192.168.1.100

@bigcoin8

I am having issues as well.  You ever get a new firmware flashed?

......hmmm I tried to put away the 6pins while PSU plugged in  after the 3rd card it started! juhuuuuuu Cheesy
atfer that I put the 6pins again.....and wowww I  came to into the Miner Webinterface Menu and could cofig the Pools etc.

the bad things are: a) only half of Units (Cards) are working ..... Unit 2 - 5 are on and have together about 5,40 MH/s

b) it doesent reboot when needed,......I have to do the procdere (plugging of the cables)  again!

Yes I made an update.. I made the hotfix_07_05... but i didn't see any changes!
Better was that I checked  the contacts... some data cable were  not really fixed, I guess...!

At the end 7 of the 8 Units  are working and iam quite happy... when it's running it's runs!
in average  10040 MH/S ( nicehash shows) also in my minermenue!
only 0.01 - 0.02 Error Percentage

still one other issue: when I stop the miner.. I have to plug of 1 or 2 units from PSU, after that  and only then it's starting!
who has the same issue? and what could be tbe reason?
to much power of PSU?

I tried to reduce Starting Frequenz from. 700 to 650 MHz or 600 MHz
then I need only to plug of one Unit!

What could be wrong....?

i would have guarantee for 6 months.
but sending back to China... not profitable I guess.. hmmmm
Vinncent

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:55:35 PM

Hi,

Anyone knows how to connect the Zig Z1 Pro to the power supply?

There is no manual at their website zigminer.com, my package from Coin Mining Central also contains no manual...

Thanks
Vinncent
badbart

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:55:01 PM

Hi,

There is no manual at their website zigminer.com, my package from Coin Mining Central also contains no manual...

Thanks
Vinncent

I used 2 antimatter PSUs and all the connections are the same as long as you don't power a board with 2 different PSUs you are good to go.
bigcoin8

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:30:30 AM

another question!

What hashrate do you have  with the Z1Pro?

I have about 10050 MH/s...
(only 7 of 8  Units working 😥still the same... ) coukd somebody help?
badbart

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:27:28 PM

another question!

What hashrate do you have  with the Z1Pro?

I have about 10050 MH/s...
(only 7 of 8  Units working 😥still the same... ) coukd somebody help?

I'm getting 11,000 mh/s on nicehash, all boards working.
Vinncent

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:04:08 AM

Hi,

Thanks
Vinncent

I used 2 antimatter PSUs and all the connections are the same as long as you don't power a board with 2 different PSUs you are good to go.

Thanks badbart, i will try this way too!

Have a nice sunday
Vinncent
jrc209

Activity: 267
Merit: 4

jrc209

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:33:46 PM

Where can i find the patch for zig z1 pro?
bigcoin8

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:21:05 AM

Where can i find the patch for zig z1 pro?

there:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RlYpFPwiR5JJlMqe8c3k1_c1_BknpwMN

I used the Hhotfix 07_05.
but I dont know what was fixed.... 😀
do you have issues?
sunniest_solomin
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

Anyone know of a replacement fan for these units or at least what brand they use? One of mine is dead. They're 140mm so I can't just swap out any other spares from other ASICs. They're also 4 pin connectors? (My unit is at a colo so I can't see it first hand). 

Anyways, I can't find a replacement anywhere.
mansello

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:17:42 PM

Anyone know of a replacement fan for these units or at least what brand they use? One of mine is dead. They're 140mm so I can't just swap out any other spares from other ASICs. They're also 4 pin connectors? (My unit is at a colo so I can't see it first hand). 

Anyways, I can't find a replacement anywhere.

Hi sunniest_solomin, I have bought two fans from a wholesaler, but they arrived without the connector. I also have my Dayun to a farm, so I can't check the PIN connector, that I think is a Molex.
yodann

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:50:12 AM

if you mine to nicehash activate the Check Nonce submit
else, leave it off. this will make performance degraded for other pools, and they don't require this nonce submit
Kopernikus2k19

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:21:38 AM

I have the same problem, a board seems to be broken on the first start, after changing a miningpool, only 4 boards are active.
An update to the last image did not succeed.
Maybe one has a suggestion what I can try?

bigcoin8

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:07:27 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2019, 03:20:54 PM by bigcoin8

...hm do you have 2 PSU?

coz after I checked all the cables and added a 2nd PSU it is working fine!
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: