Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

I think it all depends on your current skills and things that bring you satisfaction. Bounty as trading is quite risky, the only difference is that in trading you risk investment, and in bounty you risk not getting what you earned and therefore lose time.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enataramel

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

I choose trading. I earn from trading. Money not big but in bounties it turns out much less. I recommend trading

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
For me I prefer the most is the bounties because in the bounty you can earn more by just joining in different bounty campaigns and exchanging those tokens that you've received. But if you can do both bounties and trading it's better because you can earn a large profit you can do both.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

For newbies or if you dont have extra money to inveat in trading
I highly suggest and its obviously practical to start doing bounties first
Whatever you can get hopefully can give you a decent profit enough for you to start trading.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

Half a year ago it was a bounty and now the answer is only one is trading, because now there is nothing to catch on the bounty, everything is very bad for all projects, there are no fees, there is no earnings. Very difficult times are now for cryptocurrency, you can step back and just watch.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

I think it all depends on your current skills and things that bring you satisfaction. Bounty as trading is quite risky, the only difference is that in trading you risk investment, and in bounty you risk not getting what you earned and therefore lose time.
the biggest difference is when we fail, there we will see what is missing from us if the bounty only loses time but if we trade we will lose money but honestly I judge that trade is more potential because it uses coins that are already in the market that clearly exist price

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dxgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

in my opinion both are profitable. however, the difference is that if you join a bounty campaign you don't need capital. While playing trading, we need capital. that's the difference.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

Trading is definitely more profitable than bounty is, just that bounty does not involve any risks of losing money, but just time and Internet bundle. If you don't have enough money to start investment, then go for bounties cos you can earn some money from there. Trading is very profitable more than bounty.

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

Trading is much beneficial and interesting. And it can land you more profits.  bounty is too risky, returns are not confirmed  as there are scams and the  companies treated you as labours.
buwad suka sili

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

My aim to join in  bounty campaign but unfortunately newbie will getting difficult to the next rank becuse it requires one merit . Soon if I have enough money for my capital .
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

BOTH, i will do bounty always and gain more tokens from different ICO.
Then, i will do trading with those tokens.
I will do buy ow sell low, then i will hold some of it.
trading is good, it is good for those who know that market.
buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

I choose Bounty in my own situation since I am still not skillful enough to go for trading that may jeopardize my investment due to little experience for now. I therefore look for very good and laudable Bounties to join like Ternion that pays good every two weeks. See link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4625175.msg41773542#msg41773542
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

I’m always support trading because I think bounty means west your time. At the moment lots of people work in bounty program so if you work in this platform and you can’t get a good earning from bounty. If you start trading so you can make a better life in future. Too many people move form bounty because one of the most reason is low income. I’m suggesting if you know about trading so you can start your trading.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

You better just follow the two because both are profitable and moreover the two are almost interrelated, if you get the results from the bounty then you can trade as well and both must have the right knowledge so as not to suffer losses, either loss of money or time

TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:10:21 PM

I use both strategies to make money. It seems to me that at the moment trading is more profitable than participation in the bounty.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

You can spend your time on both things. But today Bounty doesn’t bring results in actual fact. Perhaps, when the market recovers, it will still make sense. Concerning the Trading, it brings good results on this market.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

I do both. Tokens from bounty will be traded at a later date of course. Trading is more profitable though if you have the right skill.
This is a strategy that deserves an example, so you trade with capital after earning income from following a bounty, you can increase your income and after you have a lot of money, you can do other things such as participating in ICO projects or investing

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

You can spend your time on both things. But today Bounty doesn’t bring results in actual fact. Perhaps, when the market recovers, it will still make sense. Concerning the Trading, it brings good results on this market.
Just do not forget that the bounty requires virtually no investment , and for trading starting capital of at least $ 500. I would recommend to do the bounty and trade simultaneously if you can spare free time. It will bring not bad money in the future.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

I do both. Bounty and trading. First i do bounty to get tokens and coins to use in trading. I joined different campaign or bounty to gather tokens that i will exvhange to ethereum and then i used that for trading. Bounty campaign doesnt require you to have money at start. So for starter like me i suggest that is the best thing to do. You dont have a big capital to start with trading.start with small amount then be familiar with the flow of the trading. Familiarize yourself in how the trading works. When and where to do trading. What trading site, when to sell and buy coins those are the things that you need to be familiar.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

I do only bounty, I do not know how to trade , but I do from bounty when I come tokens I sell them in Ethereum and keep if you can call it trading then I'm a trader )

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: