Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

I do only bounty, I do not know how to trade , but I do from bounty when I come tokens I sell them in Ethereum and keep if you can call it trading then I'm a trader )

Trading, by nature is complicated one and requires time and money for you to be able to play with your digital assets. As to bounty, money is not involved as your capital because all you need is just your skills, time, and endeavor.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:54:30 PM

I do only bounty, I do not know how to trade , but I do from bounty when I come tokens I sell them in Ethereum and keep if you can call it trading then I'm a trader )

Trading, by nature is complicated one and requires time and money for you to be able to play with your digital assets. As to bounty, money is not involved as your capital because all you need is just your skills, time, and endeavor.
maybe the right step is to first make a bounty to be used as a capital collector, where the bounty is used as the first step to raise funds for trading. because trading requires more funds than bounty. it's just that bounty doesn't require a big risk.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

But most of the bounty nowadays are not good to join, because most of them are giving any payment to their participants. Then most of the cio campaign are scam, after they collected funds from their investors they run away, then poor of the community who support their project. But I'm not saying that all bounty is like that. Maybe few of them are still giving payment after the campaign but that's hard to find now.
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

The most profitable thing is trading. But it's also one of the riskiest things. So much do not rejoice and trade with caution. Read, learn and practice
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

What would be engaged in trading need capital. Without capital, micro-trading is irrelevant. Since driving a small amount will not earn much. Looking for money from the outside is a big risk. Bounty is the best solution to try yourself in these two cryptocurrency economies. First you collect your capital. And then you reinvest in the cryptocurrency market.  Lips sealed

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
pebreely
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:54:36 PM

Personally, I prefer bounty now. I bought the bitcoin and the altcoins I needed, and I prefer to hold until the cryptocurrency market grows. So I don’t do any trading. But bounty, even now you can find good ones, and I certainly participate in them.

CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I will choose trading because with trading i can earn more money. I just do bounty for ekstra money and i'm very happy to do this, with bounty i can learn about ico's too because before i decide to join i always read all about that project.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Personally, I prefer bounty now. I bought the bitcoin and the altcoins I needed, and I prefer to hold until the cryptocurrency market grows. So I don’t do any trading. But bounty, even now you can find good ones, and I certainly participate in them.
Bounty also little risky participation so many peoples are stay away in bounty platform. But trading is a all time earning so right traders are make more profit in trading platform and I am also prefer for trading investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

If you have more experience in trading, you can make a lot of money with trade. Buy when the price rises, buy it again when it falls. It will be much more profitable than bounty awards Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

You can do both since its much profitable and not a waste of time if you're doing it for fulltime.

As of today, a lot of bounties just popped out but unfortunately, there's a lot of fake bounties that are only trying to gain popularity and making an airdrop for less than 10 tokens which is worthless at all. So it would be best to always check what's the best campaign to join and make their task, which is much profitable and not wasting your time.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

It all depends on your free time, because trade and the company of generosity takes time, I would advise you to try the trade and take part in companies of generosity)))

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

i prefer to do both. they are very profitable for me as long i can understand how they work
but, it needs more time to do both. thats a consequence

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

maybe the right step is to first make a bounty to be used as a capital collector, where the bounty is used as the first step to raise funds for trading. because trading requires more funds than bounty. it's just that bounty doesn't require a big risk.
I totally agree with you, bounty campaigns are good to get some money, which you can invest into other assets.
Trading requires a capital and without it, you will not able to start. So start with bounties and then you will see.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

i prefer to do both. they are very profitable for me as long i can understand how they work
but, it needs more time to do both. thats a consequence
if we can do it, why not, because I feel that joining Bounty does not interfere with trading activities, this is very helpful because we can monitor market movements at any time and also we can invest in the ICO that we follow. so I think doing both is a good choice.
MilanaPay

Activity: 196

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:51:11 PM

In the bounty you do not earn much, those days are gone. I advise you to engage in trade and participate in the most promising ICO, so you will earn a lot more than you participate in bounty companies.

ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

Chosing both as for trading we have to be updated with the project infos, and the best way  for it is here on BT forum.
Why not doing some bounties in the meantime. Trading is more profitable but doing bounties is risk free, so both
has their advantages.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

As long as I have enough cash or resources, I will prefer trading to bounty. At least, I am sure of what I get through it with greater certainty.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:42:59 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 12:00:54 AM by trofim21

There are people who analyze the market very well. They trade better. Since they can earn good money, in generosity we can get a reward, but we can also just spend time, there is a risk Undecided
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

Trading os the best way ti go in this bear market because right now most of th bounties are shitcoin u Will have yo accumulate  And wait for the bull market to rise them Up.. because bull market is always coming so dont Lost your faith And if u do there are a lot of US to buy tour shitcoin un the bear And wait for the bull. That are my thought i think  they most important things id that like everything un Life nothing os easy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

Both are beneficial on different way, both do have risks in engaging but i prefer bounty hunting since the capital would be just your bitcoin forum account and time not like tje trading where you put money on uncertain coins. Nonetheless, ypu cando both in order to gain profit, but know your limits when trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: