Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:18:22 AM

Every now and then I trade to sell some of the assets that I have. But I don't do it so intensely, because the current market price is deteriorating. I am more intense in conducting bounties, to still be able to make money even though the market price is decreasing. There will be many benefits by conducting a bounty, and if sold at market prices that have increased, the benefits obtained will be far more.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

It is always a personal choice, if you have money to play with it then trading is a way to go and if you have a lot of free time then bounty is a way to go.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

Trading is better except the market recovers and ICOs starts being what it used to be. But for now I choose trading because I'm in control of my funds I trade at anytime I want and end the trade as well.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:39:53 AM

Doing a bit both. I usually do bounty promotions the majority of the time because I like learning about bitcoin and I spend more on this forum. And I normally trade when the market is bullish, when there's lots money in the market.
Actually you can do both , Because everyone should have a contingency plan for their future, There is no need to compare both it gives us profit in a long or short term period , we just need to choose where we can efficiently invest our time and money for.
well, it will be more profitable if you can follow both, it's just that I feel if you can't afford to invest, you can follow the bounty. but if you don't want to join the bounty, you can invest, all the choices are yours.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

if I personally would choose both of them with high priority to choose a gift rather than trade because in terms of capital to trade I was less able therefore I chose the gift for trading capital and produced two multiple benefits for both
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

I think it's individually and really it all depends on what man. I prefer bounty as it is much easier than trading and besides that there is no need to make money investments for bounty
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

I prefer to trade on the stock exchange, but now there is no volatility there and it has become more difficult to earn money, so as not to waste time, I participate in a company of signatures and Bounty.
Bounties are good for making quick tokens but most projects don’t pay up or have enough luck to hit the exchanges. Most bounties are a waste of time, in my experience.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

Bounty is better for those who have no initial capital. And if people do not have capital, then they can very easily earn on the bounty. But I prefer trading because for me it is much easier, I have the funds and do not like to wait long for profit

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

bounty can help make a small capital, without personal investment for the subsequent trading on the stock exchange.
And when the heyday of good projects, the bountists are doing well.
Now more stable, albeit risky, profits can be made on trading

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:15:47 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
exactly as I did. From the beginning I joined the results of the bounty I used to trade. Even though I still follow the bounty, I also trade, I think almost all members do the same thing.

inmean

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

Bounty is a no-capital work game, Trading needs a sum of money to start. If you do not have the funds then you should start with the Bounty and after receiving the bonus from the Bounty you start with Trading. I myself choose both at the same time, Bounty brings bonus and trading sometimes brings the risk of loss. You need to experience yourself, good luck.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:29:19 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
exactly as I did. From the beginning I joined the results of the bounty I used to trade. Even though I still follow the bounty, I also trade, I think almost all members do the same thing.

Some people used to trade when they got coins from the bounty they joined in it is either they trade the coin they got or they will trade it after converting to bitcoin because other see it that they will get much profit when they trade bitcoin rather than the coin they got.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

It depends on the roof of each person
Some have money and experience
This person has to trade because it is
 more profitable than the bounty campaigns

As for those who do not have the money or
experience, they must work in bounty campaigns.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

Yes, maybe Bounty will benefit you, and you will get it for free. Bounty will not always succeed and the opportunity is not large and uncertain. if you follow the Trading you will definitely get a profit if the price has gone up high. You will get big profits and vice versa if you have a low price then you will lose. to participate in trading, you must know more about strategies to avoid big losses.
Angemas

Activity: 137
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

I choose bounty for good profit without spent your money, you cab doing every tasks for more payment and choose good bounty before participate. But if you interesting in trading, just do it! Trading is simple way to make money without hard working like bounty hunters.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

Now I am relaxed enough with my auto trading arbitrage robot working for me, I don't now have to stress too much in day trading anymore as it wasn't working out all that well for me anyway, so now I can relax and get stuck into bounties again, but bounties now I just look at as extra income. The income form bounties over the last few months have been marginal at best as most of the tokens I earned never hit an exchange, so I have to also be careful with my time as well, that I don't end up wasting too much time earning nothing. So I will see until Xmas how it goes, if I earn enough from bounties whereby I think my time is worth it, then I will continue in 2019, otherwise, I will just do signature bounty in 2019 and do other stuff, like manual arbitrage bot trading.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Decline

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:50:27 PM

Bounty in this time brings a very little money for it's participants. But the price of tokens, that you get in bounty, in future probably can be increased by several times. And at the same time, in my view, trading brings no profit now, because of bear market. I think, bounty is more relevant today than trading.

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

Hands up for both. Trading it is a part of me because I like to do it and I have satisfaction with it. Also it is important to make sure you always have incomes so bounty is good for this.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

Yes, it depends on whether the token is valid or not. But I would like to trade. Each person has their own trading strategy and, the best time to buy the token from the bounty participants sell. Instead of buying from ICO at a higher price

Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

If you are asking me to choose between bounty or trading then all I can tell you is that it really depends on your skill if which of the two you are be able to execute properly but in my case I choose bounty wherein I can be able to participate any bounty campaigns without investing or without involving money to be able to participate.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: