Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

if I prefer to trade, bro. because I can search and get a profit every day. although only a little. but the results can I use to help meet my daily economic needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

If you have the skills required why not go into trading? Results are seen faster than bounty hunting. You stand the chance of making a lot of profit before a bounty campaign comes to an end. Moreover you don’t need to hold tokens and wait for them to be listed on an exchange before you can get your money as it is with many bounty campaigns.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
gooryheta

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

Need professional skill to do analyst in trading activity, but bounty campaign is better and more easy to earn money, it's just need more hardwork even you are a newbie

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

Bounty is still a good job and has a low risk than trading, but I think both jobs have risks and advantages. so I think that this will continue to be used as a choice for many people to get profit.

heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

trading requires capital, and nothing guarantees you will benefit. Bounty can be done even without capital and you still have a chance to get a reward, but there is no guarantee that you will get it.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

I choose bounty, because with a bounty I can get free coin and with that coin I can use it for trading, so the bounty is more profitable in my opinion.
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

trading you control what you do, and make your gains on your predictive ability!! bounty is also good you just have to be sure you on the right coin!! not to have worked for a shitty project which result to a waste of time
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

If you have the opportunity to invest and time to participate in bounty campaigns, then I would advise both.
But for trading you need good abilities and there are high risks in trading. And you should be ready for this.
All indeed adjust from their respective activities and skills because between trading and bounty are also different in terms of profit and also the time to work
better combining investment and expertise in the campaign, we know that bounties require patience because payments are sometimes extended and uncertain. to prevent failure in the campaign because not all bounties are successful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

If you have the opportunity to invest and time to participate in bounty campaigns, then I would advise both.
But for trading you need good abilities and there are high risks in trading. And you should be ready for this.

I agree that it is much easier to engage in bounty and investment, although even investments require huge analytical costs. Successful in trading can only be favorites, it is too difficult and you will need more than one year to become a pro.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

For one, I want to ask what will you do with all the opinions you will gather here? It is almost a month after you posted this and you have seen many responses. Will you listen to their opinions or do you want to just sit back and read with the responses. Why not tell us and I am referring to the original poster, your experiences so far. Did you trade or did you do bounty?
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

trading you control what you do, and make your gains on your predictive ability!! bounty is also good you just have to be sure you on the right coin!! not to have worked for a shitty project which result to a waste of time
Yes, but in order to trade you need to have the initial capital and a large store of knowledge, and in order to earn the bounty need free time and accounts. I think this is the main factor because of which many people from not very developed countries decided to take the bounty.

pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

Bounty or trading have their own business value or benifits. In bounty works we promotion the company projects through  social media channel or singnature compaign  and earn to some token but all token are gained after invested our time not invested our hard money. But in trading we need to invest our money and recieved the altcoin or bitcoin for long term investment and short term. Trading is easy task but need to experience and money. But in bounty works we need to learn how to promotion the work and also free time for invested the same job. 
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

Yes, but in order to trade you need to have the initial capital and a large store of knowledge, and in order to earn the bounty need free time and accounts. I think this is the main factor because of which many people from not very developed countries decided to take the bounty.

Both of them can be separated but it doesn't mean that we can't do both of them but I prefer these to people that have free time and are able to stay to computer checking the trading trends.
Even though it's too time consuming thing I think that bounty and trading can go together, so the earned tokens from the bounty can be used for trading and increase/decrease the amount of tokens.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

Trading is more pfofitable than bounty if you are a good trader and know how to read the chart. Im a bounty hunter and i earn but not to much coz of market conditions, i understand it im waiting patiently when market recovery. I wish i do trading now, but as of now i dont have enough funds to do it. Bounty is part of my life now so on.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

Trading is more pfofitable than bounty if you are a good trader and know how to read the chart. Im a bounty hunter and i earn but not to much coz of market conditions, i understand it im waiting patiently when market recovery. I wish i do trading now, but as of now i dont have enough funds to do it. Bounty is part of my life now so on.
I would also like to trade as this area brings not bad income for many people. But at the moment I have neither the money nor the necessary knowledge in order to do this. Maybe in the future I will study exchanges and learn to earn a trade, but I only participate in the bounty companies.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Bounty is still a good job and has a low risk than trading, but I think both jobs have risks and advantages. so I think that this will continue to be used as a choice for many people to get profit.
What are the risks when you do bounty campaigns? That you will not receive your tokens? This is not risk, you are not risking anything, you are doing it because you want to help and for that you sometime get something. Right?

Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

For me, the bounty is a safe income option, no matter how hard it is in this work, there is no risk of losing capital, trading is more profitable but has many minus
DronV

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

For me, the bounty is a safe income option, no matter how hard it is in this work, there is no risk of losing capital, trading is more profitable but has many minus
Doing bounties everyday sounds like it's the crucial way to earn money for a living in crypto, I would consider doing investments.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

Now it is much more profitable trading if you know how to do it. You need to be a professional in your field and not make mistakes, then, of course, you should be engaged in trading. In bounty companies, you won’t earn much if you are new.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

I chose both because I see there are some traders who profit in just a few hours, sometimes even shorter and in my opinion it is one of the advantages of trading rather than bounty but bounty also has a very interesting advantage that is that it can make money without capital, so I like both and try to do both at the same time, because both are equally profitable depending on the coin and bounty program so it is unfortunate to ignore one of them

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: