Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
drawoh14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

Do both if you can because it will be profitable but it would be really hard and stressful because trading is not an easy way to get earnings

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I choose both bounty and trading because we can make a good earning at the same time. We just need a time management to do this and managing our funds well.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

Do both if you can because it will be profitable but it would be really hard and stressful because trading is not an easy way to get earnings

It's a good idea to do both. But one has to know where to prioritize and focus on. If one has insufficient experience in trading, better to do trading in minimal amount as risk is very high. In bounty, to select what campaign to participate is very crucial as scammers are very rampant.

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:14:45 AM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
The two concepts are completely unrelated.
bounty does not need capital and you will earn capital from bounty
trading you must have capital.
And newbies to the financial market because they will participate in the bounty of capital, then they use the reward to trade.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

The Bounty or Trading argument at the moment is basically just like choosing the lesser of two evils.
Why did I say this, bounty campaigns although previously profitable and rewarding are no longer as rewarding and most projects refuse to pay. While trading has always been a risky practice even with many projects created you automate this practice and make it rewarding, trading is still the easiest way to loose your crypto.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:40:00 AM

Both are actually good and lucrative. However, depending on the peculiarity of not having enough funds for trading, people dive into bounty first as a means of raising some funds from which they can now delve finally into trading, or combining the two together.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:45:48 AM

Bounty and trading are all avenues of making profit in crypto. Based on the the schedules of a crypto user, one decides which best fits. Trading require more time than the bounty participation. Day trading for instance can get the trader glued to the PC 24/7. Bounty hunting on the other hand can be done during free or leisure times.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:55:03 AM

Bounty campaign can be more profitable compared to doing trades because in trading, your profit is still questionable or even unknown. But in making bounty campaign. Just make sure to find a good one, you have a sure allocation of token reward.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:47:01 AM

If you have an adequate knowledge about trading of coins in the market or the trading sites ,then you could prefer this trading activities, but you can also spend sometime in joining bounty but the rewards is very hard to earn and you must spend time waiting for it , unlike trading you profits is fast gaining.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

Current bounty and trading programs are a more profitable bounty. The results of the bounty if sold at a price are not so high, but the strategy can minimize you from losses. And you certainly benefit, because you do it without capital, it's just that it takes longer. Current trading is difficult to implement because market prices are still low and also unstable.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:55:04 AM

As a first experience, it might be better if we take part in a bounty from a project and we can use the results of the bounty for trading capital, by following the trading, of course we can get more profits and the results are also faster
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:02:22 AM

for me both of that choice are just the same at this moment. Talk about the bad side if on a trading we can loose our money, when we participating on bounty we could be wasting our time by doing some task because of failed project or something. It has the same risk & same profit at this moment, and it is all based on your luck too btw. So keep on researching & learning before doing some on this cryptocurrency world.
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:04:25 AM

To the new one, they should participate in bounty campaigns to learn more about investing and the basics of the bitcointalk forum. We should learn the theory first before practicing. Participating in bounty campaigns will help them to have money after a while and get more experience.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:08:06 AM

I agree with most of the people in here.
Doing both Bounty and Trading is the best option. From Bounty, you can get money with low effort and you can use that money for trading.
But remember Trading is an activity with a high risk, so if you don't have enough knowledge about trading, it's better for you to doing bounty and cashes the rewards immediately.

akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:08:31 AM

i am currently also carrying out these two activities,
indeed i prefer bounty, but i also keep trading to add income.

in doing trading it will indeed get a lot of risk of losing so i do not recommend trading, but if we can analyze and be more calm when looking at market conditions. i think you will benefit from both of these.

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:18:53 AM

for me both of that choice are just the same at this moment. Talk about the bad side if on a trading we can loose our money, when we participating on bounty we could be wasting our time by doing some task because of failed project or something. It has the same risk & same profit at this moment, and it is all based on your luck too btw. So keep on researching & learning before doing some on this cryptocurrency world.

agreed my advice of course we need have skill for both and choice what is better
bounty task is not too hard and we can earn some money there , but for trading we need to have skill ofc.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:35:47 AM

of course both of them are very beneficial, all of it depends on the research you did before you started, but in addition to benefiting both have a very big risk, please be careful for that

briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:48:05 AM

Between bounty and trading is indeed a series of programs that cannot be separated, because we all will certainly do both. It's just that, you have to choose one of the two for you to prioritize as your activity when market prices are depreciating all like now. Bounty will be a good method to help you minimize losses, trading bounty results when the price has increased.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:53:11 AM

I will choose bounty. Firts I am not a trader, dont know how to read candles. In bounty, I can earn passive income and I can do it in my free time but in trading it takes more time effort since you must observe the movement of candles.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

Trading is need experience, even professional trader lose moneys on crypto market.
So bounty is more safer, but last year in bounty too many scams

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: