Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience is the best teacher  (Read 868 times)
Denreal (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.
yes it is true and i mainly agree with you but it does not mean that you should rush into the battle field without any theoretical background

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

Experience gives a lot of knowledges. Its one of the keys to successful trading and other ways to earn crypto. The more experience you have, less mistakes you make

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

Some lessons are not worth learning. I have seen a few people lose almost everything they own playing the crypto markets because they made poor decisions, I don't expect that these people will ever recoup their losses to give it a second go. It's best to not have to learn a lesson by avoiding mistakes in the first place, only invest when you are 100% confident in your decision.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:58:28 PM

Totally correct & i can't agree with you n this matter.
My personal experience with crypto is now like 1 years or 1 year & 1 month.
I was here in BitcoinTalk since 2016 though, but never got involved with crypto until lat August 2017 where i started to learn more & more about crypto.

I suppose any newbies journey went through those scam ICOs & shit token / coin out there & here in BitoCointalk. I was one hell of a good experience, but always remember that the scammers developed new strategies for their scams too.

In cryto, you'll never be too careful though,the cryptoshere i like the perfect spot for such scam jobs tbh.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

Even with a lot of experience behind, no one is safe from making mistakes. Experience helps and is important, but it doesn't make you immune to failure or scams.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:15:07 PM

Even with a lot of experience behind, no one is safe from making mistakes. Experience helps and is important, but it doesn't make you immune to failure or scams.
Our experience will give more clues to take any decision before to do anythin. Experience will make us to be careful with any situation in the market. Remember there was a lot of people are rushing the market without try to get more experience and knowledge about the crypto market and they are all loosing their money instantly

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

All experience must be evaluated, it is useless if someone has a lot of experience about a thing but he never evaluates the experience, so he will continue to choose the same path in life, or in other words he will continue to repeat what he did before. There was no thought to choose another way because he was comfortable with what he had done before. But for someone who continues to evaluate the experience he has done then he will look for something new for him to take, so that his supervision will increase every day.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:38:15 PM

Talking about experience, sometimes it is better to learn from other peoples mistake.
Crypto is not fun!
You see Crypto to fun only when you are new in the space, the more you go the less you see.
People have loss all they had in crypto, why some have gain a better living through Crypto.
One thing is for setting,  as you are profiting from Crypto 💱 know that someone somewhere out there is loosing his/her money
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:49:22 AM

Indeed, when we done some mistakes, it will be our experience and can teach us about the mistake we did.
In cryptocurrency, new comer who wants to investing in crypto should start by small amount of money first to gain at least some knowledge and experience.
DJohnson

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:54:52 AM

It is great to learn from experience, but even better to learn from others mistakes.  Trading can have very costly mistakes, and it is better that you learn from the people who made really bad mistakes then make them yourself.  Education is very important, so you can learn from others mistakes so your mistakes will hopefully not be as costly.
PitbullP

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:59:39 AM

yes. True indeed. Experience is the best teacher for you in crypto world. Nothing can teach you better than your own experience and your failure.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:17:48 AM

Yes, I agree with the statement that experience is the best teacher, it would be better if we learn from the experience of people who have succeeded and made the failure of the process from the beginning of success because to achieve success, of course, it takes hard work and a short time
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:18:28 AM

An experience will bring us to a safer and higher level. With the experience that we have, we will certainly re-explain well if it is a success, but the experience of failure will be a lesson to change our thinking and work methods. Experience teaches to do more wisely.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:21:50 AM

Of course, it is good to learn from your mistakes.

I think this whole entire year has been a hard lesson for a lot of us.
After a full 10 months of crash and burn and flatline, I imagine most people have rethought their trading strategies.
For example, I have fully moved on from all of the speculative investments I used to do.
This includes passing on a lot of ICOs.
It was hard because I used to love flipping an ico for quick money but, of course, that has just not been possible this year.

I am also setting up my portfolio to take full advantage of the next bull run that comes along.
I've set up financial goals and timetables and have a solid plan in place.

No more greedy hodling thinking that btc will hit 40k
(actually, I had believed that btc would hit 100k eventually...)

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:36:14 AM

Yeap, but make sure you don't pay too high of a price for your lesson.  Start out small and work your way up.  Don't assume you know anything until you have actually done it for yourself, and don't get caught up in panic sells or FOMO buys.  You will regret it.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

Research also adds to your firepower when entering new territories. Experience will also give alot of boost for you.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:58:15 AM

Thats was true.. but first thing you need to know, IMO do not be afraid to make a mistake, from mistake you will learn and from there you will get experience.. everyone who successful, he have a lot of mistake in there.. so, never be afraid to make a mistake..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Noobaru

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

I couldn't agree more. I have been in crypto space for 1 year now and I don't know 10% of it. I'm learning everyday and trying to read all the important news, at least on the surface.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
xPASTELx

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

Experience really is the best teacher and if you are experiencing something for yourself then you are not going to forget it but I just want to point out that there is nothing wrong in learning from the experience of others and that is a way to save yourself from a lot of aches.  But yes, with more exposure comes more experience and with more experience comes better choices

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: