Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience is the best teacher  (Read 873 times)
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:32:50 PM

That's right: "Experience is the best teacher." Do whatever you have experienced, you will learn a lot of things. You will do better in the future. For example, when investing in e-money fails, you have to draw experience for the next time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

It's true that one learns a lot with experience, I've been in this crypto world for a couple of years now, and the experience prevents me from making novice mistakes, like letting myself be carried away by the fud or by the fomo since both are equally dangerous, the experience has given me a lot of patience and has lowered my anxiety a lot, especially in risky trades.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

That's truly i agree experience is teachers from people always make mistakes of their life, but depend on the people how to analysts their mistake came from their experience how ti improve itself.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:04:08 AM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.
Experience is the best teacher because it makes us realize our mistakes. Experience will help us to be wise in every decision we make. Sometimes we make bad decision for ourselves , so we have nothing to do but to accept the consequences of it. The experience with that decision will give us some lesson.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:18:25 AM

If the adage "Experience is the best teacher" is applicable in different spheres of life, it is definitely applicable in the cryptospace. Those who have been in this space for quite sometimes now will be able attest to the fact that the experience they have had through encounters with different projects and coins on different exchanges, is now helping them to be able to identify at least to an extent both genuine and scam projects.
What could have aided this could be due to the fact that there is no regulatory body, alongside other reasons in the cryptosphere.
So, the more your level of exposure, the more your experience and the better you become.

This has been always a great sayings from the old ages that experience is the best teacher

This is more good sources of knowledge than the things we have learned from schools

Imagine that experiences will give you actual learning and knowledge than teached by the professors

Well the level is just basis of what we become
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:23:26 AM

experience and brains. experience without the right working mind is nothing, you would be just more careful about bounties/cryptos that you take part in.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
dr_chen

Activity: 494

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:30:38 AM

The shadow of experience is always with us. There are good lessons to be learned from the worst experiences, it is difficult to see the positive sides of the bad experiences of the past but I think individual experiences in the crypto market it is the a way to success.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:37:38 AM

Experience is always a virtue that instruct a man's mind with discretion against making a mistake over and over again. It will go a long way in providing better approaches and solutions to situations as they unfolds.

With regards to crypto however, people that have found themselves in an awkward position in time past, have learnt, hence moving on. That is why when you hear or see some people testimonies, it's always evident how they have learnt from earlier pitfalls; using it as a stepping stone into better fortunes.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:01:21 AM

Indeed, through experience gives the best advices to learnt on, the moment which members here open up or share some thought which help in the development of digital currency. It is through experience that you will be able to come up with better strategies and good decision making in choosing or investing on good projects.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

Yes its true experience is the best teacher and they are expensive. I ever got scammed three times. 2 times from joining the ICO and 1 times from buying the masternode coin. So after i got scammed, i always really research a lot before joining the ICO again. and the masternode coin too, a lot of masternode coin only focus for the presale, some of them vanish after reach their presale or some of them only focus for listing the exchanger. after listing to exchanger the price is dropping day by day and they not really deliver their product.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:48:14 AM

Experiences is the best teacher.All of your experiences will helps you shine in life.In the crypto world,if you have a lot of experiences about crypto.You will able to earn a lot of money.And there will be no possibility of your mistakes.
akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:08:23 AM

The shadow of experience is always with us. There are good lessons to be learned from the worst experiences, it is difficult to see the positive sides of the bad experiences of the past but I think individual experiences in the crypto market it is the a way to success.
yeah, you're right.
indeed individual experience will really help us to achieve success, it will be a little difficult for the first time especially when we get a bad experience. it will be very difficult for us to accept, but if we stay strong and continue to be sure. This bad experience will save us from future failures.

serizawa

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:18:55 AM

yes of course the experience brings us better than before and makes us know more about what steps we must do to get the best
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:37:08 AM

yes I agree with your opinion, experience is the best teacher to achieve a bright future, especially in the crypto world, experience becomes one of the guidelines to reap success, such as when we participate in a scam project so we will be more careful in choosing a project so that the project that is followed later won't be a scam and we don't repeat the same mistake again.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

I definitely agree with you.Gaining experience are worth it everyone.Implementing these we can earn more knowledges and we can applied the learning that we gain from it.One way to be success someday are gathering ideas and more experience can be a result a success person.For example gaining experience on trading are one of the best to be success because we know how to do it without lossing profits.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:07:20 AM

Our experiences gives us the best knowledge we could have. If you'll never try, you'll never know. We just have to face the risk because at first we have no idea on where we are or what is going on, but if you tried at least once, you'll know the result. You'll never be afraid to try again because you already faced the result. But it is not win-win situation. There are times that you'll lose. It is always a 50-50 chance.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

Yes I think experience is the best teacher but learning from oneself's mistake can be very frustrating sometimes while learning from another people mistake can be kind of a good one but there is no lesson learnt in the best way than learning from your own self's mistake as it will keep ringing know your head and remind you not to make that same mistake again.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

totally agree with your point, experience is the best teacher. every time you do some thing you always learn from your experience. not only in crypto in every field of life you learn from your experience. from last 1 year i am  learning lots of thing with my experience.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

That's true, experience people are more confident than those newbies as those experience people has strong personalities and can decide and make a good strategy to gain more profits. It's just like the saying "try and try until you succeed" which I think it's still applicable in crypto.

oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

I have been accumulating the experience I have learned from my failures. Whenever I encounter fraudulent projects, I always analyze my own shortcomings!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: