Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3222 times)
picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

I am very excited about the bull market, I believe it will happen between October and December. I hope btc returns to $ 10k and eth to $ 1k. we have been waiting for this time more than half a year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

Most of the crypto market has been seen in the month of October to December, and it grows faster. By the end of last year, the cost of Bitcoin was around $18K, later this year, bitcoin could cross his record.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
I do not know if you can believe in these predictions, everybody should do own research. I think that CEO of Binance is more trustworthy than CEO of Bitmex (He hates Ethereum so much). But these people are earning everytime, it doesnt matter if the market is down or up.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

I think it is too good to be true for a bullrun to come just after 1 year.

I think there is still some time needed for such a huge run.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Well, we hoped for the growth of the crypto-currency market from the first spring months and every coming month was the next hope for such growth. Now we have come to October. It should be said that our chances for the growth of the market every month increase, since at the end of each year bitcoin traditionally grows in price and raises all the crypto currency. I think that we are already at the threshold of such growth. True, if the hope for the growth of the Crypto-currency was strengthened with each month, then the confidence that the crypto-currency, and above all bitcoin will grow at a rapid pace, is melting. From today's positions, we do not expect the rapid growth of the market as last year, for the normal development of the market it is not even desirable, otherwise the consequences will be even worse than this year.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

I do not know if you can believe in these predictions, everybody should do own research. I think that CEO of Binance is more trustworthy than CEO of Bitmex (He hates Ethereum so much). But these people are earning everytime, it doesnt matter if the market is down or up.

I also find him hating ETH and constant FUD. He says that ETH is a scam and will soon fall under 100$ and of course he lied.
I also agree that exchanges can make money all the time and do not care about prices. Whether the market goes down or goes up, The happiest person is the owner of the exchange
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

I think most people in crypto are expecting a good rebound this coming fourth quarter. Not exactly the same as the last year's bull run but a decent market recovery. I'm personally expecting a $15,000 BTC and atleast $500 ETH towards the end of the year.
Well, that is one thing that only time can tell and as we are now, it is best to just be patient and see how events would all unfold.

At least with a break out upward for bitcoin, that would really mean a lot generally for the whole market, looking at the way the alt market has really been trying as much as possible to gear up for the next bull run and we are seeing some making attempt with breakout with good volume across board which shows the whales are beginning to step in and this might be another moment just to take the market upward on another buying spree.

I can see everyone is simply excited about some bull market coming within the last three months of the year. Well, if we are to go technically, I would say it is very possible and for the fact that a lot of the altcoins starting with doge and ripple have made the first move, we can say the possibility is still really getting more glaring and about becoming a reality.

I have seen a lot of bullish divergence on altcoins with some promise of trend reversal, they have all gotten over sold to some extent anyway, so I am not surprised and for what it is worth, I would say however things eventually turn out, we will just have to wait and see.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

I live very much in hope,though that there is hope as it will be so,already tired of the CE to wait,then shouted in may,then June,then late August,then September and still silence,so whatever,of course you want to until the New year at least 1 time this year has been massive growth,well here it does not depend on us
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

I also hope that the October market will be bull. when viewed from the chart, there is indeed a chance for the market to recover very large. proved that the altcoin that yesterday dropped has stopped now, and prices are starting to improve slowly.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

we all hope the market continues to be stable but the facts are fulative and this month I feel the sign of the bull market is coming. the market is now starting to go green and hopefully the news will take place in October-December at the end of 2018 so that we will return as late as the invitations to cryptocurrency.
Hardiksingh

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

Bull market is sure to come at anytime now as a  long span of bearish market can not sustain forever it is law of nature, ups and down are the parts of the game.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

I beleive in this statement. October will be the finest month this year.
It will continue until decemeber and by next year also.
Bear markets will be all gone by this 10th month of 2018.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

It will be very good, if we see Bull market in the near future. But I don`t think, that we will see massive growing.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

after such a long bearish market i can not already believe in up-trend till it really starts. but i still didn't sell my non-profit or lesion positions and don't plan to do that, hope that soon we will see a green market for a long time, dreaming about this Smiley
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

as december is fast approaching, we all want that bull market is coming.last year the uptrend of bitcoin started at around the month of july. this year if the bull market starts this october,  maybe by december bitcoin will cost around $10000. there are so many predictions, and for now all we gonna do is to accumulate more cryptocurrency.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:14:55 PM

I would recommend you to use your money in trading. Of course, there are also some risks. But if you learn you can make a good profit. Actually it doesn’t a fact that there will be some increase. People have already expected increasing this spring, but nothing happened. This is very heavy market, because all expectations don’t come true. Cryptocurrency market is very manipulated by Whales. The market would increase if they have decided.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

`Any Minute, the bull market Will Return` According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview !
And then he continued that it is a historical approach when the markets go up very often Oct - Dec, but he is not saying it will this year or not.
This was  a classic journalist manipulation in the headlines, taking out a part of the sentence from the context.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:56:57 PM

this is a dubious statement and there is no guarantee that the market will grow at the end of the year

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

at this moment that september is about to end, it seems not to. But as investors we should continue being patient because we don't have any other good option. selling will just result to bigger loss. Just keep in mind that recovery will takeover the market, maybe not this year but we just have to wait for that day to come. There's no assurance yet that recovery will arise this year, so for now be patient.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

We still hoping that this coming will be the start of rejoicing of all tokens and also the community it self. It is a long time that market not busy in exchange and even those traders. More profit to come more achievers fulfilled their dreams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: