Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3222 times)
alfacentavr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

In my opinion to start a bullish run of one news is not enough. We need some incredible HYIP, some great news. Something unbelievable can force the market to show positive dynamics. Currently, there are no prerequisites for growth. Correct, if I'm wrong.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

It's a simple analysis to predict a bull market on the Q4 of this year. But the problem with analysis is they are often wrong. Whether it be in the financial sector, stocks market or crypto.
But with the large volume of inside buying and artificial and regular crest and trough, it's highly likely that large players are accumulating coins for another huge pump followed by another dump.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Karr98

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

I think many tradet waiting for bounce back the price at now. But when you see right now what we should needed is good news and good reaction people too still believe in the crypto, so we can gain many investor again and hope many project is not scam i think. But if we are like investor i think we shouldn't afraid too this situation, we can buy more some of coins and hodl for long term like CZ said. But at the end of year maybe price maybe will recovery but not much.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

According binance CEO he is not predicting oct to dec he said market goes up mostly around this time, therefore this still stays a possibility, this xmas might be another bull xmas.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:09:10 AM

I can only say Amen to this news because we have been waiting for the bulls to take over this bearish market that has been with us since 2018 till this period.If the captain of Binance is saying bitcoin will soon reversal by October this year year then we hope it will be so. The October month is almost here with us we wait to see if this speculation will be a reality . A lot of holders are running out of patient after holding for more than 6 months waiting for the price reversal.                            
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

Most of the months for this year weren't so good and we still got 3 months left until this year ends.

I'm not sure if CZ does have an insider but there's one sure thing that I know, he's bullish to everything since he's an exchange owner. He wants to take much profit from binance and for the coins that he hold as well. That's for sure, bull can come in anytime.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

I believe that everyone is so hopeful, but the market will not change because of one sentence. Any statement by anyone is nothing but an expectation and prediction. Some may have some elements of analytical reasoning. But still not 100% accurate.

Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

Actually, it seems very realistic to me. As you know not only in the crypto market but in other financial markets as well year by year we see rise before at the end of the year.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Lol you sound so certain, i believe that is one thing nobody can predict when the bull run will start but it will eventually start but not as immediate as you think. All i have to say patiently wait for it whenever it comes.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

Return of a bull market could be a self fulfiling prophecy by CEO of Binance. The higher market goes the bigger volume will come to the exchanges, bull run would be very "revenue positive" for them.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:35:58 AM

People say that bull market will return next month since february but it continues to fall. I think bear or flat market can continue many times still for 1-2 years, durning this time assets will move from weak hand to strong one and when this process finishes, bull market will return.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

Have you ever follow news of Crypto? here is some news:
Bakkt Announces Its First Bitcoin (BTC) Futures Contracts
Google to Reverse Crypto Ad Ban for Exchanges Advertising in US, Japan.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

don't expect the market to be oxen in October, just because of the important people who say that. better believe in your own analysis. and according to my predictions October to the end of the year the market will remain Bear. as long as more people sell their altcoins the market will never recover. so it's better to tell the people to stop selling their tokens, there will be hope for a ride.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
NilaMutac

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

Ow sure? yeah who the heck is he? he's just hyping the market to set people's mind all the experts are talking about the bull from 2-3 years from now which is why this BS wont affect anything.Binance is full of bots,and he might be losing his average income which is why he's doing this stupid prediction.BTC wont go bull but i bet it would be alts that will stand alone.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
Well I don't believe in speculation! I want to see it happening in reality. For me if there's a "Bull Run"  in coming months It will visible. But in my personal Insight according to the market Data I don't Believe that Bull Run will Happen this Year. Will that's my personal opinion and I'm not and Expert in CryptoCurrency.  
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

If this were planned in reality, then no one would say this to ordinary people like you and me. I think that we will not see long-term growth for a very long time.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

if that's true, maybe now is the right time to buy altcoins. but wait, yesterday I also got almost the same information as this from a different person. in the end nothing happened, the market remained Bearish. the altcoin that I bought dropped and I lost. so don't believe what other people say. so it's better to just focus on your predictions.

PetrVas7789

Activity: 168

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

And it seems to me that this year there will be no recovery of the market. For the reason that all very much wait for it. People have to cease to trust and sell all the coins. Here then the market will be restored and growth will go.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

if it does, it's very cool. it seems to me that the market is already ready to change the phase and again to become bullish Wink

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:01:54 AM

It would be great for all crypto world. We need it. Because a lot of people invested cryptos last year and they need a bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: