Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3222 times)
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

Heard that plenty of times, and from people who are more experienced analytics the CEO of Binance. Analytics were saying the same thing about summer, than about September. Even though I am very optimistic about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies, at the same time I am kind of tired of all those "predictions". Still hoping for the best.

Don't hope for anything, just do your regular job and get away from cryptocurrencies for a while. I guess, the further the better! There's always a rise after a downfall! So I think, that's a wonderful strategy!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortuner

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
I agree with that news, many experts say that bull run will occur on Athe near future which is marked by the diminishing bitcoin price fluctuations, usually the smaller fluctuations indicate recovery will occur
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
I no longer believe in any expert or forecast, since this year they do not come true. Therefore, I appreciate only the current situation and hope for the best.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

Everyone is hoping that this bearish market will be over soon, and in this October up to December before the year ends, hoping that the bull market will come out. But don't expect too much, everything can happen.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

Everyone is saying this to try to entice people to invest, then as soon as everyone starts feeling bullish, the Bitfinix shorters wreck the markets and we all lose again. I don't trust anything anyone says and unless I see Bitcoin at 20k and the whole crypto market cap sitting at a trillion dollars at least, I am not taking in any so-called expert forecasts as serious. I have seen this happen throughout 2018, only to see my capital and portfolio die into oblivion through these so-called expert predictions.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

Found someone to believe. Tell me, would you give hidden information to all people, if you can make money on it? I think not, because it is not profitable.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

if you see this is October, then it seems that the prediction will not run smoothly, I think 2019 is the closest prediction

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

Today's dump made it clear to us that talking about a market reversal is clearly premature. On the background of falling volumes, the price was gradually pulling up, luring customers into a trap and they succeeded. The market looks intimidated and the buyers can't change trend at the moment

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

I think that everyone wish this to be true, but nobody can tell exactly what will happen. Everyone just wants to be true

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

Most predictions point to a bullish run before the year but until it happens there are no guarantees . We just have to be patient and positive

Many people forget that the cryptocurrency market depends on the world and American markets, which have been growing for 10 years, and there may be a bear market in the nearest future. This will be interesting, no doubt!
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

No, I do not believe that the next bull market that we all so eagerly anticipate will be here so soon as 2018.  In fact, even to see a modest rise I would expect the delay to be into Q1 of 2019.  However even that probably won't take us much farther past $7-8K.  The real bull run will probably be much like the last one in 2017 and the one before that in 2013.  It will seem huge and unstoppable and seem like it will last forever when in reality it lasts a little over a month.  History seems to repeat itself.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

Still expecting some good bull run from mid october to december this year. Like the last year cryptoprice track, most of the coins on this months got a very good bull run. Hopefully we can still experience it this year.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

I don't think so, Bullrun may never happen again this December rather it might happen by next year.

People are hungry for dumping their tokens and its not good for the crypto community since a lot of them are at loss when BTC hit ATH.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

Today all cryptocurrencies are starting to rise rapidly, and XRP has risen by more than 12%. Is this a sign of a bull market? Or is this just a short-term market rebound?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

i think bull market will happend on december.
we can look this time is so bad time in cryptocurrency market.
so, we need a more time to see market will grow again, just be patient and keep hold all your asset.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:24:11 AM

I hope the bull market still comes this year.

But, I have already capitulated that bull market may not come this year... Hopefully on 2019.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

Wow, gorgeous predictions I want to know if you are a prophet. But now I am not sure when the market will continue to rise. Your language is very accurate and powerful.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

I noticed that there has been a lot of positive news lately, but there are no major changes in the crypto market. Those periodic rises in the price of Bitcoin, which we see now should not be regarded as the beginning of a bullish trend, because we are still under the influence of a bearish trend from the beginning of the year, so be careful.
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

Yeah, Surely we all expecting the market will be recover in the end of this year, like the last year we all see how fast Bitcoin price go up, and for sure we are hoping the result in this year will be the same.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

Every person have different prediction for bull market, but in reality actually no body can predict the future. But we are still believe bull market will coming because some reason, like crypto market still have low market cap and with limited supply will easy to going up, and with many benefits of crypto later or soon the bull market will coming.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: