Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3222 times)
adam56767

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

Predictions Predictions. everyone has predictions..... and they almost never come true. I personally believe in crypto but don't believe in bull run predictions that's why I buy longterm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

it somehow does not look like we will see a new bull run soon. i think the prediction will not be right or he has confused the year.  Cheesy
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

I'm afraid of upsetting people, but considering how investors are now behaving and how the market as a whole behaves, I don’t think that everything can change. because the expectations that are being shown on the market today will definitely lead to an increase in prices, but this will not happen soon.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

Maybe the bull market it will happen on the next year but don't have any exact date or months can be started.
So in this moment we need to wait and buy some potential coins before the bull market has come.

Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

Would it really come? In my opinion, it won't no longer occyr this year and probably next year would be the year of recovery. we are heading november but nothing positive is happening in the market. We might accept the fact that there will be times for downfalls in the market and it is important to be patient at times as such.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:23:06 AM

Would it really come? In my opinion, it won't no longer occyr this year and probably next year would be the year of recovery. we are heading november but nothing positive is happening in the market. We might accept the fact that there will be times for downfalls in the market and it is important to be patient at times as such.
October is about to end and we have no ideas yet if there are really bull coming around. We need some indicators to make the market start to pump.

ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

October is about to end and we have no ideas yet if there are really bull coming around. We need some indicators to make the market start to pump.

Exactly, there doesn't seem to be anything that will trigger the bull to charge for now.  However we do seem to have a found a bottom, and many shitcoins have found their way to their graves.

CZ is a nutter.
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

And it did not come:) We cant say exact things, dates like this and if we say, result can be like this. When big players want bull season, I think then we will see good news, speculations and rises.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

And it did not come:) We cant say exact things, dates like this and if we say, result can be like this. When big players want bull season, I think then we will see good news, speculations and rises.

easy man we are still on the month of october so there are still two long months to go in order to see the main event  .  

When big players want bull season, I think then we will see good news, speculations and rises.

so you are saying that big players want a bear season this year ? hmmm i dont really think so . its been already a long time ever since we experience a bearish trend so i guess big players do already buy enough coins and they are now planning to sell it so that they can make a profit . that is why i think bull market can possibly occur within these comming weeks . you'l see .
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

I thought Bitcoin growth will begin after October 26, when the expiration of BTC options expired, but I cannot see the start of growth yet. Moreover, the cost of the BTC began to fall. I hope this drop is short-lived and soon the price will reach its highs.
I also hoped for October 26, but not much because now it is not profitable for whales to raise Bitcoin. I think it will happen in December

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
gooryheta

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

I don't think the exactly month is october to december but around march until june in 2019 or near around it month, not sure thougt just my speculation

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

This is a moment where I hesitate to do anything. It's clearly preparing for the bullrun. That's why I'm sipping my Earl Grey tea today, and not selling. I'm only buying every 1 hour for DCA.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

I don't think the exactly month is october to december but around march until june in 2019 or near around it month, not sure thougt just my speculation
It seems to me that it is ridiculous to repeat those forecasts that were expressed regarding October and December, like the time before the stabilization of the market and the new cryptocurrency records.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:43:07 PM

I think I've lost my hope now that nothing will happen before next year.If we wait for the new year, there might be good things.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:16:46 PM

I think I've lost my hope now that nothing will happen before next year.If we wait for the new year, there might be good things.

replace the hope with a confidence: can't estimate time but we're sure the market is gonna be back.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

For me, I also have no options to initiate right now but to accept the fact that within the span of 3 months we can't see any progress at all. When observe or coins dipped so much, waiting for the best part will be the best ways to have right now. Next year or whatever date is that, I think you'll be able to experience bull run randomly.
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

Well let's wait and see when bull run will start because as you can see in the market it's still stable and the you see that month now is november but theres no move up in the price. Let's observe it if  before year ends the price in the market will not change it means there's no bull run for this year.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:15:57 AM

That is exactly what people is hoping in the world of cryptocurrency that the bull market will come. And in their speculations that it will occur in the fourth quarter of this year , and i also hoping that the what i am holding will boom in their value this end of the year so that i can gain profits from my holdings.

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:25:17 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

october already done few days ago,,, and the market still red
now we will see in this november and december,, everyone hope for the bull,,
but, no one know when the bull will coming,,

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:48:52 AM

october already done few days ago,,, and the market still red
now we will see in this november and december,, everyone hope for the bull,,
but, no one know when the bull will coming,,

bull run may come anytime of the day we should not predict it because not one really has an idea when it will happen, bitcoin price is too broad to predict and it is not made by system it is done by the people who has huge amount of coins in the market and ofcourse it is base on the demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: