Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3222 times)
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

Well, it could be true. Almost every single of crypto-lovers are awaiting that market recover and bull run to be happen.
But I'm not sure 2018 will be the same as 2017.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

I think you are wrong. Bull market will come next year, Maybe in January we will see the growth but not earlier. We should wait until Sec approvement of ETF
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

Yes, I feel excited because I've got some tokens in my portfolio that are waiting for their hour of triumph.
Seems like autumn and winter months are the most active in terms of trading, so I'm eager to see my coins being pumped.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

Hopefully the market will return next month and i think bull market will return end of October. This is pretty nice and clear. Don't you guys worry bitcoin will have a ATH on OCtober 28. Something huge is coming! Please do accumulate more altcoins.
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

everyone hopes so, but it seems to me that we can not see this because the market is not yet ready to go up

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

I Agree with his statement. For the nature of volatility, Crypto market can start pumping within a minute. We have seen many times how bitcoin price increase within a few minutes to an hour! Within 6 minutes, Bitcoin price went from 6400 USD to 8K USD! I will never forget that moment because it was happening in front of eyes! Such a wonderful moment it was. So, Crypto bull market can start from October to December month in anytime.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

everyone hopes so, but it seems to me that we can not see this because the market is not yet ready to go up
in any case, the crypto-currency market will rise in price And today's stocks of Bitcoin and the etherium on their wallets do not need to be spent.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:53:24 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

The founder of Binance is a nice fellow, ofc, but don't forget that any announcements from industry giants are aimed to influence the market and manipulate it, so it's better to trust charts and technical analysis than to believe in views without understanding! I guess, there won't be a reversal this year - we'll have to wait for March!
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:59:47 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 01:05:14 AM by TonixGaming_14

It is impossible to predict! This is a cryptocurrency!
It's the new fortune-teller analysts that drove up here.
Someone talked about Bitcoin for $10k in September, now we are talking just about the bullish market in October - December.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:05:53 AM

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

Must be better prepared for the next few months because we will face "bulls". I expect a lot of coins that I hold until now, which I got from bounties because I'm sure altcoin will be high in price by the end of the year. We have to remember this year where the crypto is bad in 2018.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:07:28 AM

I really hope that in October the rabid growth of all cryptornics will go. And by December it will reach a higher mark than in the past, but every day it is less and less trusted. Since October has almost begun, and growth is only dreaming. But still I believe and wait. Good luck to all.

Well, we can't yet say what will happen to the price of cryptocurrencies in the coming months because it always surprises us. There are times when we would have lose hope and then there would be a sudden upwards movement that would make people get excited again and then when it was continuously going up, it would suddenly dump which is discouraging. If you want to be in it for the long term then you might want to consider trading from time to time to gain profit even though the market is not doing good.

klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:17:28 AM

I hope CZ is right.  The bull market is long overdue and the bear market has been around long enough.  The bull market will bring in new investors/money. 
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:28:31 AM

I hope he is right this time around because everyone have waited nonstop for the bull run to start.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:10:24 AM

Some people who are keeping holding their coins are expecting the bull market at this october going to december definately anytime was going to start i'm hoping it will happen at early in december not like in previous year in 2017.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:16:10 AM

Some people who are keeping holding their coins are expecting the bull market at this october going to december definately anytime was going to start i'm hoping it will happen at early in december not like in previous year in 2017.
in my opinion till december , bitcoin price could rise with limited range.it could not reach highest price ever like at end of last year did.investor psychology not recovered yet.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:44:54 AM

in my opinion till december , bitcoin price could rise with limited range.it could not reach highest price ever like at end of last year did.investor psychology not recovered yet.
I think there is a big chance that the bull run will start on the middle of October, but we cannot really say is directly because we Don't really even know exactly on when bull run occurs or maybe take place. Because crypto is really unpredictable an few don't even know what will happen next to this huge dip.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:45:03 AM

People have been predicting this all year, and have been wrong all year.

But, I am the one that believes we will finally see a bull run around december.
There has been a lot of interesting movement on the blockchain and strong signals from institutional investors.

And, of course, you have our everday traders like you and me.
We are all dying for the market to take off and when it does, we will all jump in and be active again.

The funny thing about binance ceo saying there will be a bull run, is there is obviously bias there.
His company has a lot of money to make off of it.
No to mention the price of Binance coin itself (bnb), which has remained remarkably strong this year.
Time to stock up on bnb now?

DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:50:48 AM

This has been the predictions of many crypto experts. The crypto Fundstrat group of analysts made similar predictions some months ago. Anyway, it is a great news to the entire crypto industry as it has been the long awaited moment for every crypto investor.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:58:20 AM

That will be a very good news if it's going to happen as early as this month until december. Seems like we're going back last year when bitcoin rises drastically and the market is also getting very healthy. For hodler, they will really have a very good profit to enjoy.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:07:10 AM

i hope so. I don't understand what happened to Crypto this year. The market should have started to rise. But it's all unexpected. Until now the market has not shown progress. All my assets are almost gone. If it is sold, I will receive a large loss. Therefore, I keep holding all my assets. My only hope is that this month bull run will happen soon so that all my assets can return.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: