Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3222 times)
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

These market manipulators have been promising us the bull run for almost a year now, yet all we see is market dipping yet even further. All these are mere speculations in my opinion. That the bull run in 2017 started around this time doesn't necessarily imply it will be the same in 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
Yes, i hope so since the last year's boom point was the month of October to december til mid january, so its not impossible to happen again. The bull is coming and its on the way banging the crypto world again. For now let us just wait and continue to support bitcoin, do not spread non-sense news about bitcoin unless proof is presented and authenticated.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

We've been waiting a long time. And I think we are close to the end of a falling market. These are the most dangerous days for trading. I think next month will be unforgettable
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

Everyone is hiding in anticipation and waiting for the forecast to come true, or only the negative forecasts have come true for the last time, and the good ones are very rare, so it remains to be hoped that everything will happen!
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

Oh yes, Firstly I would like to thanks to you personally for sharing the great news. It was a very interesting and valuable interview. CZ is a genius man and the question's answer was so clear. I live is talking "Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return". We are in the tight holding position.

clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

We all hope so. It was a hard year for every crypto investor, but the longer you wait, the better it will be. The bullish market comes soon and I agree with you.In  October-December, everything will moon.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:38:51 AM

We'll find from past markets that the fourth quarter of each year is a good time for cryptocurrencies to rise. Because the bull market is sure to start soon, don't forget to buy more COINS now.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

There can be a rise till the end of the year (this is what happened mostly, if you check previous years), however I don't think this will be a bull market. Indicators should cross MA144 and MA200 in the long term then we can say we're in bull. Not yet.

But I hope I can recover my tokens which are one fifth of their prices lol. (I know that I'm gonna sell them for more, with a lot of profit, but I'm afraid I need to wait a lot too)
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

This will be one of the great news for us in the Industry but I doubt if it will be certain as you are predicting.The market trends this time is quite difficult for anyone to come with any clear predictions.So all predictors should be silent now and allow the market to run it's course.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

Definetly when i heard it,my heart feeling excited and hoping thats its would coming soon,because mostly people or investor now are so thirsty of gaining good profit of when should it happen again,thats why this trending news that coming from Binance CEO changpeng Zao that any minute bull market will happen  is a great news  thats we heard for this moment.

linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

Absolutely, many of our community  feels excitement on what you said bull market  returned. Up to know we are on the hopeless month some are bothered some at negative side.  Good news and great opportunity.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

Everyone hopes for a bull run at the end of the year. I also hope that at the end of the year, finally, we will see a bull market. But I think it will be very hard to reach the bull market like at the end of 2017. I think that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will cost about $ 10,000 and ETH will be at $600. In my opinion, crypto market needs more months to be the bull market like 2017. Because October to December is only some few months and I think it is not enough to be bull market.

markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

This is one of the best predictions October and December will be the bull run market and I hope that is true because, I have a lot of coins that I hold that has a price very low and I bought it in a kinda big amount but it's okay, I know that this year it will not end without a good blessings from the cryptocurrency. Always check the market for the price of your coins and make some updates about the bounty campaign that you joined. Bull run month is coming.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

It is very favorable to this person of Changpeng Zhao to make such statements. The more capitalization of crypto of the market the more he will earn. But lately the situation, in my opinion, has changed: sharp falling has stopped. I very much hope that his words will be true and the market will begin the growth in the nearest future.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

The cryptocurrency market is growing substantially in the last months of the year. I think that this year we can expect its growth. However, it will grow in different ways, based on the specific circumstances that developed this year. And this year we have so far only a period of complete price stagnation. It is unlikely that bitcoin will grow dramatically now in its price after such a long period of it.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

Yes, i hope so since the last year's boom point was the month of October to december til mid january, so its not impossible to happen again. The bull is coming and its on the way banging the crypto world again. For now let us just wait and continue to support bitcoin, do not spread non-sense news about bitcoin unless proof is presented and authenticated.
Everyone hopes that a bull run can occur at the end of the year. Hopefully this isn't a trap for bitcoin users. because this expectation
is already too big? lets just wait and don't do stupid things by spreading bad speculations that will lead to dumps
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

hopefully it would happen that many would expect such a crypto event, but I think even though this bullrun will be next year it will be greatly improved. but we still hope that such a thing will happen for everyone to do well with their holdings.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:19:10 AM

lol they have been promising you the return of the "bull market" for about nearly 10 months now and all this time they have been dumping on you while encouraging you to hold promising the big returns while they filled their pockets Cheesy

we are very close to the bottoms and the end of the dumps. but two steps still remain. 1 is more dumps to go lower and reach the bottoms for real and 2 is to accumulate and reverse which will take a lot of time. it won't just happen suddenly as you blink.

I agree. This year has not been kind to the cryptocurrency market so far and I doubt the rest of this year will be any different. There is a small chance of a rally due to the holiday season, but this will most likely be a mini rally and not a major one in my opinion. I suggest HODLING all your coins and tokens and forget about the rest of this year and focus on 2019 where the market might actually growing again in a big way due to a multitude of reasons.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:22:42 AM

He is a bit confident because majority of crypto traders and investors is also hoping for that to happen. I personally think it will start in Novemeber but we shall see. I hope it happens sooner.
vitek146

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

Now we watch recover market and go to bull run,just hodl you crypto investments and dont sell in lover prices soon you recieve reward for you time waiting,hope next month will be great for crypto and falling market end and rise more than previos.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: