Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your risks?  (Read 25655 times)
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:06:46 PM

in the world of cryptocurrency there is no guarantee to be able to overcome the risk, to run the only one that can be used to reduce the risk of loss you may be able to trade quickly and certainly not too easily provoked by the market situation. You must be able to learn how to trade properly and correctly without having to lose even though the profits you make are very small.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

You can manage the risk easily if you know how to mange our self. Market tension making everyone's undecided and having doubts inside, but it won't affect our decision if we really trust crypto and its better future. The majority effect of the current situation to us do panic selling and it help the market getting into worst.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

All decisions I make are based on the results of the analysis after observing the chart in a certain time frame so that I am sure of the timings that I choose to sell and buy. I also share with fellow traders to strengthen the results of an analysis. Risks are always there, cannot be eliminated but we can reduce them with deep analysis. Although analysis can miss, at least trying to get the best.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:31:25 PM

The risk of crypto is quite large, especially with the crypto condition getting worse. To be able to manage the risks that exist in crypto, I made several methods of investing. Diversification investment, taking long-term investments in potential coins, participating in the ICO program with background committee and clear information. Actively monitor market developments and also ICOs that are followed. Safeguarding all privacy data both account and wallet safely and correctly.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

There are certain level of risk that we need to understand and need to employed, and the best thing is that, how do we understand the opportunity or business we are taking in. In my experience of crypto world, I always see to it that the level of percentage of possible losses must be carried out. For example when I trade something, the possible loss percentage should be at least 10 percentage, gain should be at least 30 percentage and then I set the selling price, I always did this order that I could prevent the possible big loss. Small gains can be better rather than losses. I know we have different strategy and it depends on us on how do we manage in it.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

When you invest in crypto be sure that you are ready to face the risks. To manage it invest on what you can afford only so never invest if you are not ready to lose but ofcourse aim for profit.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

I keep my money in different coins, I love risk, so I think that it is better to buy at the very beginning of development. This can give multiplication.
And if you invest only in the top, then the big profits wait for a long time. One project can remove all the money spent from other projects.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:28:36 AM

You should first have an indepth study about how you will going to utilize your profit. You can watch videos on youtube and do some readings in many articles about it. One thing I can see that you did good is asking something about this forum.

My idea of managing risk is through market analytics. Look at the trend, study it and you can figure out possibilities.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:33:13 AM

I am selling my coin or token when i think the price already double from ICO price. Beside that, we can looking on their market cap value, if i think the market cap value already overvalue, i am prefer to sell my coin or token
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:45:36 AM

keep monitoring the bounty manager with its success. and if it is suspicious and can cause a scam then the bounty campaign that I follow will leave me.
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

Everyone must prepare their work strategy, depending on their personal tasks and work priorities. Personally, I was able to make sure from my own experience - it is always necessary to distribute my investments among various reliable cryptocurrencies. For example, BTC, Ethereum and several successful altcoins from among the top-20.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

A very relevant question, but no one can give a definite answer for all situations. For me personally, three main factors of successful work are important. First, I prefer to work with long-term investments. Secondly, I carefully select suitable projects for investment. Third, I distribute my investments for the purchase of various coins.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

I think the crypto currency investment is indeed a very large risk and in that risk sometimes we can also get very large profits, we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity to gain profit in investing
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

So, all which I could to do now for manage my risks is be careful with choosing of cryptocurrency to buy, trade or ICO campaigns, which I could to invest. Be attentive is only way.
Mindfulness is true, but it will not be enough, because by observing you should understand that today there are scam projects that are very similar to real ones, you need a fundamental analysis of projects.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

I was contented in buying altcoins and wait for the correct timing or either when the bull is ready to run because I admit that I'm not a good trader and I'm afraid that my coins will be lost
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

I have a long time trading so trading with short time has really no helping situation but I think is the best one can go with and can really help in getting more coin that long with benefit and it also risk as the market situation change anytime.

stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

i use stoploss to avoid big lose, that's the best way i do for manage my risk
many people loses their money bcs dont use stoploss or in the other word overconfidence

icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

Generally I'm not doing short term investment. But when I do, generally divide the risks to 3-4 coin and  put the stoploss. And when they reach to target price, sell and put money to coin which hasn't rised yet. Also you must look to btc if you want to do short term investment.

supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

Trying to buy old and new coins and keeping them in different wallets. I think this is the best strategy for my investments
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

I was contented in buying altcoins and wait for the correct timing or either when the bull is ready to run because I admit that I'm not a good trader and I'm afraid that my coins will be lost
trading crypto activities are now not very good with markets moving long ago. you can wait until you start a little excited to start trading again. I myself stopped trading because the market did not improve soon. then I will wait for him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: