Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your risks?  (Read 25655 times)
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:18:54 PM

Stick to promising project with proven team members. If it's too good to be true it probably is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:58:02 PM

What determines my buying price of a coin is my understanding about the value of the project then what determine my selling price is my buying price, If I think a coin I'm holding is currently overvalued I'll sell my coins and buy when I think they are undervalued.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:40:46 PM

Minimizing the risks today is the most important task that should be taken care of by absolutely every person, so it seems to me that the best that can be done is to decentralize your assets on possible projects.
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:04:28 PM

I engage in various activities in order to reduce risks: investing, daily trading, participating in bounty campaigns, engaging in other areas.
I do all of the above and get some money. Daily trading is now the best.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:18:59 PM

As for me, I spread my investments across most of the highest ranking coins on CMC. This way, I am always certain that at price movements, I stand a huge chance of recovery. Also, I take calculated risks of buying dips at intervals and when there is any reversal, it comes with massive profits. Again, my advice is, always ensure majority of your investments in Crypto is made on bitcoin and Ethereum. These two have the highest likelihood of rebounding at major dips. When that happens, you recoup your investments easier than those made on other cryptocurrencies.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:33:32 PM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

All certainly have risked so we must be able to do the right thing. Trading is fun because every day you can feel the benefits. Trade, of course, must also have the ability, speed of buying or selling at the right time and carefully.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:38:46 PM

Minimizing the risks today is the most important task that should be taken care of by absolutely every person, so it seems to me that the best that can be done is to decentralize your assets on possible projects.

I agree, engaging ourselves on different projects can be great ways to have more potential profit in the future. Managing our risk is through selections of best project which could arise soon in the marketplace and will provide us sustainable gains once we're at trading. The success of every project depends on how we remain supportive until such time launching is completed, so risk can be managed once you're part of growing community of your crypto.

moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:16:03 PM

I do not recommend trading short because most likely you will be left without money because this is a very controversial idea

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:20:49 PM

There are different known ways to diversify portfolio with crypto and traditional financial assets. I always care about maximized rewards with keeping risks minimized. Buying the token for trading later doesn't mean same thing with investing to project's future. It is important to have idea what kind of risks investors wanna to take before investing single penny to ICO.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:32:35 PM

I don't really have any strategy in this kind of situation in the market and what I only pursue is my plan which is holding my investments for too long. And I think it is enough to make my investments grow this coming months unlike the past year that won't make my investments growth I believe that this year will make it more chance of making more profit.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:34:07 PM

I'am a short-term trader, I do not want to be a long-term trader because the risk is more, if when I buy coins and the price goes up, I get a profit, I will sell immediately, because if you hold it longer, the price maybe fall and the risk loss will be there.
so it's better for short-term trading.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:57:51 PM

In what we often do in crypto it certainly has an impact on the risk of each. It could be a big risk or a small risk. But that is a natural thing, with that maybe we will understand when we already know the risk. For a profit we certainly cannot say or we can do a lot and at least profit. But with all that, of course we will continue to hope for big or small profits.
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:59:55 PM

I do proper research before investing in any project and then hold that for long term.

This is working good for me till now.

exactly. read their white paper and look at their team, are they credible...
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:17:42 AM

Before going to invest we need to create portfolio first then we have to do some research in good project . After you can divide your investment in different project.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:59:08 AM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

Managing my risk is quite an easy task for me, just put some time and effort the things that you do, basically for me, I consider scalping as safer way of gaining income rather than day trading.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:53:45 AM

Short-term trading is difficult to get big profits because the movements are unpredictable and the increasing value of coins requires a process that is not easy to improve.
risks that have been experienced are usually closed with profit. if you sell at a low price because it's too late to sell it at a high price, then you can buy at a low price so in the future you can get a greater profit if you can wait patiently and can manage it. You should often check the market so that you can understand the right time to take action.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:18:46 AM

In crypto you have to forget the past where  you earn huge in short span of time. Now you have to be patience ane diversify your portfolio and invest in top 20 coin for most part of your investment. Always invest slowly and wait for another opportunities.   

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:26:13 AM

In crypto you have to forget the past where  you earn huge in short span of time. Now you have to be patience ane diversify your portfolio and invest in top 20 coin for most part of your investment. Always invest slowly and wait for another opportunities.   
Doing a limit to lose to be able to avoid the amount of losses that we will experience is a solution that can indeed be done to be able to avoid if you want to invest safely

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:56:32 AM

Cryptocurrency trading is indeed very high risk, but behind the high risk, Cryptocurrency trading is also potentially very high to get a big profit. So inevitably we will definitely experience it, but to minimize large losses, usually I only spend half of my money that I use to trade. and half of me shopping again if suddenly the price of coins drops. so I still have money when the price of a coin really falls.
This is a risk that we have to face, when we want to get a big opportunity, we also have to be prepared to accept big risks. The thing we can do is minimize the risk, usually investing in a popular coin will have a small risk, it is very suitable for a newbie. For someone who is pro, he can choose to invest in an ICO project, this is indeed gambling, but the benefits gained will be very large.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:05:29 AM

Doing a limit to lose to be able to avoid the amount of losses that we will experience is a solution that can indeed be done to be able to avoid if you want to invest safely
I also do that because if I don't cut lose then the losses can be bigger. because if you hold a time that you don't know I think things aren't profitable. this method may be done by many traders because they are used to doing this. and can be done for reference to many people who want to try it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: