Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your risks?  (Read 25655 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:11:36 AM

In crypto you have to forget the past where  you earn huge in short span of time. Now you have to be patience ane diversify your portfolio and invest in top 20 coin for most part of your investment. Always invest slowly and wait for another opportunities.  
Doing a limit to lose to be able to avoid the amount of losses that we will experience is a solution that can indeed be done to be able to avoid if you want to invest safely
Diversify is one good way to manage risk. with diversify the risk might be much smaller, because you will avoid the risk of bankruptcy because invest in just one coin. and then managing the right capital according to your financial capabilities is also a good way too, Do not allocate funds more than you cannot afford to lose
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:11:50 AM

Risks in crypto is normal for me. You earn there, you lose here. Results vary per trade or per investment. A huge success from your past investment may not happen to the next so always be careful in investing. As for me I always invest only on those ICOs that has a good working product and professional team and developers. But this is not yet assurance that you'll gain profits for there's a lot of failed ICOs too. So just invest with the amount you can afford to lose. Be always ready on whatever outcome.
ucok456

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:28:32 AM

For me risk is something that must be faced in trading, including in crypto trading. And the reference to buying or selling crypto is news, if there is good news then I will buy and if there is bad news we must sell quickly before the price falls.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:39:13 AM

For me risk is something that must be faced in trading, including in crypto trading. And the reference to buying or selling crypto is news, if there is good news then I will buy and if there is bad news we must sell quickly before the price falls.
I don't think the news can make me get profit when trading. sometimes the news is not always good and sometimes good news does not provide much profit in the market. I think more of analytical techniques are important for profit. and for me to face losses is patience to do restraintpatience to do restraint
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:46:45 AM

I don't think the news can make me get profit when trading. sometimes the news is not always good and sometimes good news does not provide much profit in the market. I think more of analytical techniques are important for profit. and for me to face losses is patience to do restraintpatience to do restraint
at this moment only news about ETF and BAKKT that could make rise market capitalization and demand.news about developtment only effected to certain coins , not cryptocurrency market overall.
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:51:18 AM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
I diversify my portfolio. Sometimes even too much. I take only long-term. I have a withdrawal strategy and stick to it no matter what. Risks are always present. We strive to minimize them. All profits.

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:50:12 PM

The best way to manage risk is to invest in various coins for the long term.
Also, if you are engaged in daily trading, then trade in various coins, this will also reduce the risks.

Your advice's checked in practice and doesn't work - most coins have been falling for more than 2 years and those which grow don't cover the losses. The only way out is trading, which you need for fixing a profit

Juse14

Activity: 938
Merit: 363

Duelbits

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:54:33 PM

Well news its the part of Fundamental Analysis depend whats its the news about, I using a news method for crypto with dont have a high volume trading. Most of them its really work.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:18:14 PM

The paths that are proposed today by different people may not help us minimize the risks. To be honest, I think that today the best that can be, it probably is just now to go into fiat money.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:09:31 PM

I manage risk by dividing every profit and loss. I will sort both of them. I will maximize profits and minimize losses. My selling factor is when the price goes up I will sell it half and hold a portion.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:44:43 PM

For me, the decisive factor that allows me to make a decision about the purchase of coins is the availability of a quality idea,famous project team and the availability of the finished product. Without these factors, I do not consider projects and do not buy tokens of such projects. Although in these rules there are exceptions.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:52:38 PM

I manage risk by dividing every profit and loss. I will sort both of them. I will maximize profits and minimize losses. My selling factor is when the price goes up I will sell it half and hold a portion.

Managing risks are jog of trader who calls himself as professional in this industry. There are some tricks surely but these methods do not do job under some conditions. Trailing profit is one of these tricks and fake moves by market can mislead whole idea.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:02:41 PM

I started trading every day, but honestly I did not like it, because I'm constantly somewhere stupid and only because of the great volatility of the market, I went to zero and left daily trading.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:20:53 PM

I started trading every day, but honestly I did not like it, because I'm constantly somewhere stupid and only because of the great volatility of the market, I went to zero and left daily trading.

Of course, if you are not a professional trader, you can lose everything very quickly at the cryptocurrency market.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:35:38 PM

Of course, if you are not a professional trader, you can lose everything very quickly at the cryptocurrency market.
It seems to me that if there were a lot of experienced traders in the society of the cryptocurrency market, the market would have been in such a state as it is today. Most users of cryptocurrency are subject to panic and are afraid to risk their assets. Some generally discard coins for nothing.
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:54:13 PM

My way of limiting my risks in trading is by mkajng USDT my friend, when trading I always use stable coins a lot especially when i sense that a decline in the market is approaching, this is a very easy method to minimise loss.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:08:47 PM

Risk is one of the greatest factor than can't handle easily. For me, I ignore it's factor and easily going on the flow. For the reason that it will harm sometimes but I take it as a challenge to me. Challenge that I can overcome and still find a little opportunity to work with, and it gives me confident to take more different kind of risk not only on this crypto currency but also in reality. That is my definition of risk, risk is opportunity to be more capable and flexible for the future.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:26:23 PM

I think if you are a scalper then of course you can trade every day , but I myself trade very rarely because I choose the right coins and only after confirmation that the market will go up then of course I buy coins

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:49:42 PM

Well I often do short-term trading because indeed by doing this I can get profits quickly and then all I can do is analyze and read news about several communities because prices will be moved by several trading communities so that I can get 2% profit by following it.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:51:45 PM

Managing risks in crypto is best if you are always around to pay attention to the market, maybe take short profits, use stop-loss for trading and I'm sure you will be alright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: