Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:09:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your risks?  (Read 25655 times)
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:54:40 PM

There is no gain without risk. Short term or daily trading is very stressful.  actually  I'm not trying to catch a high rate of profit in such transactions, I'm taking less profit but it is guarantee.

we are in the face of a risk indeed we should be calm because all the benefits that we get it really starts from a risk. so we are faced with a risk of course must be calm and patient. don't face everything with panic.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:28:04 PM

when i use my money to trade cryptos, we must always becaredul not to be greedy because we may pay the painful price if the market change suddenly, so the we can avoid the risks loosing money if we can trade properly, sell when we have enough profit and set cut loss as soon as the price fall quickly to keep our investment safe.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 06:33:09 PM

I only buy now top coins because i want to be more safe than investing on some new coins which can exit scam after some time or their value will go low.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:40:09 PM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

when i buy any cryptocurrency i set a target value from the beginning. and i try to put always a stop limit to not loose so much. i dont invest more that i can forget. crypto market is so risky i try to do my best to stay in safe side.

turn the page
Freebtcweb

Activity: 174

BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:16:50 PM

I only buy now top coins because i want to be more safe than investing on some new coins which can exit scam after some time or their value will go low.
For me, the most important thing is the level of capitalization of the coin, which refers to the volume of trading. I think this is the main indicator.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:39:13 PM

Buying top coins is perhaps the safest investment strategy in the current market, these projects have already proven that, despite the market volatility, they can stand up for themselves.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:41:17 PM

As for me, the easiest way for me to manage my risk is to hold especially if it is ICO or top altcoins. I just patiently wait for their price recovery before selling or buy more to my portfolio before selling.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:43:03 PM

It is very unusual to say that you manage your risks, as many projects as practice shows, it is not clear how to determine the risk, there are projects of course very risky,but even a reliable project that you think that he well, love will cost normal money,and will grow can at any time go bankrupt
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 07:47:28 PM

Risk taken is a normal thing in crypto operations. If one is not ready to take some risks there may not be any means to make profit. In any aspect of  crypto am partaking of, I just take the risk to get involve in it knowing fully well that It could be a game of chance most of the times. Anytime I want to buy a coin, I try to find out what the product value of the coin is all about and also make findings on the proposed exchanges before I buy. If I want to sell any of my coins, I do make sure the coin is listed on a high volume exchange and the price is about ICO price if the coin is a product of a particular ICO.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:48:28 PM

Most importantly, I do not invest all my funds in one asset. After investing in several projects, I constantly monitor the development of these projects.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:49:05 PM

You need to diversify away risks that you cannot bear. As a result you will live a healthier life too.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 07:56:07 PM

I believe going into any business is a risk including investing cryptocurrency. I always set aim and objectives before investing in any project and part of my aim is how long with project take before I make my money and how huge the profit am to realize after selling my investment.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:05:43 PM

In cryptocurrency industry talking about a risk and managing it, it is a nonsense. We are in a industry what is pretty new, not estabilished, in speculative phase, so everything what is connected to cryptocurrency or blockchain is risky, something is more risky, something less, but if you do not accept any loss, you should probably change the industry.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:36:13 PM

If you want to make a profit you have to make a good business plan and take risks. There is no riskless business including investment in crypto. Short-term or long-term trading must be based on research and wise decisions by looking at market conditions.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 08:03:44 AM

the end is very much doing that. when last year, there weren't even any kyc and many successful projects. I also still do not understand the overall purpose of the existence of Kyc, if indeed it does not have a major influence on the existence of tokens in the market.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:18:12 AM

If you want to make a profit you have to make a good business plan and take risks. There is no riskless business including investment in crypto. Short-term or long-term trading must be based on research and wise decisions by looking at market conditions.
True but OP is asking how to do that? I'm trading for short term and there are many things to see before you buy and sell coins, because it's only for short run. I usually check the chart and price in the last 1 day and 7 days after that find information about the coins that can affect the price.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:47:47 PM

If I make a decision to invest, I mentally try to create a situation where I lose this money, if you respond positively to this and understand that you can lose your money, then you accept these risks and move on.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:01:14 PM

True but OP is asking how to do that? I'm trading for short term and there are many things to see before you buy and sell coins, because it's only for short run. I usually check the chart and price in the last 1 day and 7 days after that find information about the coins that can affect the price.
But for me i just try to take early pump as my opportunity. We can manage our risk trhought put our money into the promising coin. We can decrease the risk through not being a greedy person that wasn anything to be perfect
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:19:04 PM

Well, in the crypto it is very difficult to assess the risks in advance. there is not very predictable what is happening. even considering what you wrote - the only experience will help you to really understand how to act

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:14:15 PM

For me the first thing i do is set an amount that i want to invest into for example an ICO, when that ICO is out to an exchange available to trade when the price drop or gain more than 10% i will withdraw 30-50% of the investment and this follow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: