Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bull run is coming  (Read 2774 times)
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
There's no assurance and this is the bottomline. Surely, many people are hoping for recovery this year since the whole year of the market is filled with red marks due to the continuous downtrend. Many have already sold their tokens due to panic which would result to regrets eventually when increase takes place. For now, we should focus more on holding and being patience given that assurance is lacking on market behavior.
it would be possible to assume anything, but I do not understand such a bad trend in the crypto currency market. Given a certain increase in the capitalization of the crypto currency, we must see a completely different situation in the market.

Yes, now we are in a situation which we cannot able to predict how the market will start recovering but at what price it is going to stop we have to wait and see. Still, Bitcoin is very strong at 6500$ which seems the price of Bitcoin will surely increase in the coming days.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
There's no assurance and this is the bottomline. Surely, many people are hoping for recovery this year since the whole year of the market is filled with red marks due to the continuous downtrend. Many have already sold their tokens due to panic which would result to regrets eventually when increase takes place. For now, we should focus more on holding and being patience given that assurance is lacking on market behavior.
it would be possible to assume anything, but I do not understand such a bad trend in the crypto currency market. Given a certain increase in the capitalization of the crypto currency, we must see a completely different situation in the market.

Yes, now we are in a situation which we cannot able to predict how the market will start recovering but at what price it is going to stop we have to wait and see. Still, Bitcoin is very strong at 6500$ which seems the price of Bitcoin will surely increase in the coming days.
hopefully October is the month where the bullish is coming,
I am sure of that, but some time ago the issue of several exchangers being hacked increased
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

I think we are still feeling the effects of the market crash that started in January. Look at the charts for the last 12 months, especially the BTC chart. Prices look like they are starting to stabilise now. When the markets are in turmoil it can be useful to look at how BTC is behaving.
BTC seems to have a hard minimum now at around $6k, so the signs are starting to gather that we may finally be able to exit the downward trend that has occupied all of 2018 so far.
Time will tell though, and obviously this is all guesswork.

xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

I think the altcoin will be the first to go to the moon and its start in the last month, and then bitcoin will go to the moon, but the altcoin cannot reach the high price because of bitcoin still up and down in every day. I think this time will be the same as the last year which the altcoin will increase first and bitcoin is the next that going to the moon. But we don't know for sure and we can only predict what will happen later.
yascrypto94 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:23:35 AM

I think SEC will approved bitcoin ETF around march 2019, if it possible big bull market will coming in mid 2019

I think a minor bull run may happen before that, because many investors get usually  interested in crypto in the end of the year...
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:48:26 AM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

With or without ETF, we should always think positive of the bullish market to come because this bearish market will not going to stay here forever and to think that there is no ETF issue during the past years of Bitcoin but still its survived.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

I believe the growth will come in the fourth quarter of this year. There has been strong growth in recent days. Let's wait for the green to spread over the coinmarketcap.
Yes Gan, true. I also waiting for all that, for some time ago I bought some coin for me save, and wait for all became Green again. it is currently a lot of the member trapped in the highest price, but the future will all paid off.

CLEVER BOUNTY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

I think a minor bull run may happen before that, because many investors get usually  interested in crypto in the end of the year...
It has been believed that usually at the end of the year bull starts.

I have time to read an article a while ago whne I was on bed and it said the same thing that usually at the end of the year, bulls are coming and quick pumps do happens. If a minor bull runs comes before the great one then that will possible cause a trap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

I think the altcoin will be the first to go to the moon and its start in the last month, and then bitcoin will go to the moon, but the altcoin cannot reach the high price because of bitcoin still up and down in every day. I think this time will be the same as the last year which the altcoin will increase first and bitcoin is the next that going to the moon. But we don't know for sure and we can only predict what will happen later.

Right, the tokens' prices always depend on Bitcoin's cost. That is why we should wait first for the stabilization of the BTC rates, and then look forward to the alts' growth.
Hopetruel

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

bitcoin and ethereum become a hot conversation this month,
ethereum devcon and hardfork will begin, maybe ethereum will rise 100%
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

I think a minor bull run may happen before that, because many investors get usually  interested in crypto in the end of the year...

I have time to read an article a while ago whne I was on bed and it said the same thing that usually at the end of the year, bulls are coming and quick pumps do happens. If a minor bull runs comes before the great one then that will possible cause a trap.
useful information, so from now on we still have the opportunity or a few more month to prepare everything and can bring good luck when the bull run starts later.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

I think that fundamentals points to continue demand for bitcoin in the longer term which would support a bounce sooner rather than later.

Dear chap this trend has already started and the rise is obviously the result of the long term holding of Bitcoin. Check out the latest remarks on the Economist and the CNBC business review. The volume of Bitcoin is reported to have grown by more than one percent in one month.

This is an encouraging scenario and I believe this will happen to continue. However, citing a particular time about the bull market to hit is not possible for it might be anytime from now.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

Maybe the bull is coming. But it is so weak and barely noticeable that it is indistinguishable from a sideways trend. I do not expect much growth in the coming months. There is no reason why a large pump can now be turned on.

Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

Maybe the bull is coming. But it is so weak and barely noticeable that it is indistinguishable from a sideways trend. I do not expect much growth in the coming months. There is no reason why a large pump can now be turned on.
Hopefully, increase will soon take over. For now, people should focus holding and waiting. Selling should not be considered as an option since it will just make the situation worse now that market is still on red marks.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

Everyone here including me is sitting with heavy bags, loads of people bought at ATH and will be happy to just break even, the whole world got to know about the cryptocurrencies from all the media back in 2017, most average Joes think it's all a scam which has already collapsed. Just imagine how much money is needed to overcome all these factors and I have no idea where this money is going to come from, and yet everyone here is so optimistic they expect the bullrun this year already.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

If the bull run is correct, it can happen suddenly rich, who buys when the price at the base we wait together, it happens, but seeing bitcoin still silent at that moment with slow movements
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:54:50 AM

I think a minor bull run may happen before that, because many investors get usually  interested in crypto in the end of the year...

useful information, so from now on we still have the opportunity or a few more month to prepare everything and can bring good luck when the bull run starts later.
We do have opportunity most of the time though its knocking, we aren't opening ourselves for it.

Prepare for the best to come as this year we've been through a very tough time and bear period. So what's next? you can be the judge but don't be bored and impatient with that good thing to come. I'm focus with long term and that's what we should be looking forward.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:36:24 AM

I really want to believe it, because it would be amazing to experience another turn of the market, so much emotion and joy.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:48:05 AM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

hopefully October is the month where the bullish is coming,
I am sure of that, but some time ago the issue of several exchangers being hacked increased
And it's not the bitcoin will always stable, honestly a lot of the hacked cases that have already happened on several exchange site didn't give a lot of impact to the bitcoin dude. in fact that the majority of hacked cases give impact to the altcoin. I don't see anything that related to the bitcoin so far.
that depends on the trend of crypto.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:53:32 AM

Waiting for it and should be soon as we are in the last quarter of the year and this could be the fruitful months as far as the demand and prices of the crypto currencies are concerned. This could help us the btc prices to soar past 10k, 15k etc if for a month the btc keep rallying in the green.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████