Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bull run is coming  (Read 2774 times)
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

People are quite optimistic about the year end. I think that investment from other assets will start flowing in cryptos near last quarter of the year. I expect a bullish season to start from October this year with peak in December. But try to take the maximum advantage of bear market by playing in future market or doing short term trades.

Moreover, If we analyze past charts of Bitcoin as it is the oldest currency, there have been pumps in the last quarter of the year.
No need to compare last year's results with what we expect until the end of 2018. Situations are completely different and the cryptocurrency market has started to behave inadequately since the beginning of the year.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:58:10 PM

People are quite optimistic about the year end. I think that investment from other assets will start flowing in cryptos near last quarter of the year. I expect a bullish season to start from October this year with peak in December. But try to take the maximum advantage of bear market by playing in future market or doing short term trades.

Moreover, If we analyze past charts of Bitcoin as it is the oldest currency, there have been pumps in the last quarter of the year.
No need to compare last year's results with what we expect until the end of 2018. Situations are completely different and the cryptocurrency market has started to behave inadequately since the beginning of the year.

Agree with that.
It is way too different now.
We may want to think of a new analysis about what is happening now.
Why the sudden calm move of bitcoin price. What is really happening out there?
Are altcoins really that much in number and they do not see bitcoin now as a good crypto currency?

Those questions which answers are difficult to find for there are too much exchanges by now.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

Agree with that.
It is way too different now.
We may want to think of a new analysis about what is happening now.
Why the sudden calm move of bitcoin price. What is really happening out there?
Are altcoins really that much in number and they do not see bitcoin now as a good crypto currency?

Those questions which answers are difficult to find for there are too much exchanges by now.
In fact, it is very difficult to say something about today's cryptocurrency market. But I am still very pleased that the bears did not manage to completely pull the market to the bottom. If Bitcoin could be used around the world as a means of payment, its value would increase and perhaps the situation was completely different.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

I think correction is completed now bull run is very near, we should be full our best crypto. It will be huge.
We have high hopes about bull run seasons since bitcoin market was struggling. I am hoping this coming months market will be in good shape to take profit. Let see and observe bull run will surely experience.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

I believe that this will really happen in the next few months. It seems to me that the fall will stop and growth will begin soon.

Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:18:10 AM

Crypto market will bounce back for sure. But it will not happen within this year. It will take sometime and crypto adaption will increase over the years. Good project with working product will raise again. Hold on to your crypto.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:03:57 AM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
No one knows when the next bull run starts.  But you if look at previous years of bitcoin bullrun always starts at Q4 of the year, maybe we wait a little bit longer . But as i said no one knows when willl be the nexy bull run, for.now let us depend on the history of.btc .

criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:18:04 AM

I believe that this will really happen in the next few months. It seems to me that the fall will stop and growth will begin soon.
everyone says and predicts the same as you. but this market does not only move with the predictions we make. we know the market is very large influenced by news that is connected with crypto, because that will make the community determine their attitude. I can't expect much with all the predictions available, the reality that is seen in the market that I will believe. whether this year or next year, what is clear is that a situation like this is really very troublesome.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:40:54 AM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?

So the september ETF decision has passed and it has again been delayed. No large sell off as expected happened. This is a good sign which further supports the theory that the next bull run is brewing. More and more people are now starting to hold or buy back bitcoin.

Bull run could start at any day now.
imabauss

Activity: 104

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:51:09 AM

this time we must wait eth conference done. then we will have some signal to talk about end of this years. But I think everything will be ok .

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

I really want to believe it, because it would be amazing to experience another turn of the market, so much emotion and joy.
We all most definitely want to believe and really, there is no harm at all wanting to believe it. I for one, looking at the way the altcoin market has been acting lately and how they are so much geared up and trying to make an attempt to push up but just being limited at the moment with bitcoin movement, I would say when given the chance and then we get to see bitcoin back in action with the bulls taking the course, I am sure a whole lot of the altcoin market with really go big. The optimism in the market is there, but at the same time, we still have to be very careful and patient at the same time.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

we can never guess when this bull run will come, but we do hope that it will be this year, this dip is making us all crazy.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

People thought that the next bull run had started April 2018 but as we saw, it was nothing else than a false flag. We will get another bull run but I still think it's not gonna happen in too near future. It will take place but we have to wait a bit more, I think 2020 sounds good.

Just my two cents.

ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

I think in this year, nothing will change very fast. Hope I'm wrong and bull run in the coming months. very much optimists here..

fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

I think in this year, nothing will change very fast. Hope I'm wrong and bull run in the coming months. very much optimists here..

I agree with you I think this year and next year we will only see side movements  very stable market which is a very positive thing and then we will see a massive bull run by end of 2020

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

i also believe that bull run will start in the near future, maybe in Q4 this year.
many signs appear such as Bakkt, we have to be patient waiting it

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Ronziessin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

I think the next bullrun will happen in mid or late 2019. At least a bullrun compared to one from 2017.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

I believe so that another bull run is being cooked and we may witness it within the next few months. Even if it doesn't happen this year, it will not forever be downfall in the market. It will always be ups and downs, peaks and troughs. It will all just come down with your decisions and strategy on how to profit.
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

If i look forward to history altcoin. For last year altcoin has strong bull, but if i compare with year i thing the impact not big as the last year impacts.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:27:59 AM

I think the next bullrun will happen in mid or late 2019. At least a bullrun compared to one from 2017.

It might happen in the next year but many of us still predicting that the bull run will happen at the end of this year. I don't know which one that will happen later but I will be ready for that bull run, and I only want to sell my coin at the higher price. I am sure that soon, the market will recover all of the prices so we can get a big profit again like before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: