Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:43:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bull run is coming  (Read 2774 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

I think in this year, nothing will change very fast. Hope I'm wrong and bull run in the coming months. very much optimists here..
Nothing has changed for now.

But if you will analyze and take time to see the gains at this moment, bitcoin looks promising at $6,600 or this is just another sequence of green charts and by tomorrow we'll see the market on red again. No one knows when the exact bull run will come but just remain optimistic because that's a good attitude here and you'll survive if there will be more crashes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

I think in this year, nothing will change very fast. Hope I'm wrong and bull run in the coming months. very much optimists here..

But if you will analyze and take time to see the gains at this moment, bitcoin looks promising at $6,600 or this is just another sequence of green charts and by tomorrow we'll see the market on red again. No one knows when the exact bull run will come but just remain optimistic because that's a good attitude here and you'll survive if there will be more crashes.
In my own analysis and to the altcoins as well we might see a small run by November and December this year maybe a 8-10k most probably which i was looking forward and for the altcoins a good run that can fully set its recovery up to their half loss Percentage from its ath,
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
I think that is normal. Although somewhat depressed but life is so. The ups and downs always happen and we need to work to fix that. My sincere advice, trust Crypto, in a few years it will not disappoint you.
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
I think that is normal. Although somewhat depressed but life is so. The ups and downs always happen and we need to work to fix that. My sincere advice, trust Crypto, in a few years it will not disappoint you.
take every moment on this crypto, when the market goes down we can buy much coins
then after the market goes up we can sell it. that's the whales work

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

Bull run will surely come within this year. It may not be as bullish like the market lasts year, but it will definitely rise. The movement of the market is still the same on this month and the previous months, I think it will soon change before the year ends.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

we've already witnessed a huge sell-off. there is no place (conditions) for another one.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

Bull run will surely come within this year. It may not be as bullish like the market lasts year, but it will definitely rise. The movement of the market is still the same on this month and the previous months, I think it will soon change before the year ends.
Yeah, being optimistic, I believe the market will gain some momentum in the arriving months and the bull run will definitely hit the market before the year's end. However, quite from the start, this year was not so good for crypto but still, I believe the bull run would surely be boosting up the prices...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

I think that is sure to happen, the next bull market will definitely come bigger than what we had last year. Even though I don't really know when the market gets better and my prediction will be visible later this year, let's be patient and wait for the bullish market. My suggestion is the right time to continue buying the red coin and save it, because most of the top coins are very very cheap,
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

The current market is moving forward and backward so we should not predict the future jump. But all the investors are continuously buying the Bitcoin surely it will going to moon and other altcoins also follow the same way. So we should stay in trading platform automatically bullish market is possible in soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

The current market is moving forward and backward so we should not predict the future jump. But all the investors are continuously buying the Bitcoin surely it will going to moon and other altcoins also follow the same way. So we should stay in trading platform automatically bullish market is possible in soon.
The fact is that in 2019 a rather active impact of the securities market and industry, which are interested in investing in cryptocurrency, is planned. Perhaps the next year will give a new impetus to the growth of prices for cryptocurrency.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

IMHO unfortunately there will not be any bull run in this year. The market will follow Bitcoin and will continue to fall. Personally I expect start of the market recovery only in the second half of the next year.
extremegym

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

why not doin' some prediction? assumptions are also necessary, at least for the near future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:39:50 PM

In my own analysis and to the altcoins as well we might see a small run by November and December this year maybe a 8-10k most probably which i was looking forward and for the altcoins a good run that can fully set its recovery up to their half loss Percentage from its ath,
Small run only for the month of Nov and Dec? everything is possible and its likely that we will also going through a small dip again by that time.

Everyone believes that there will be a thrust upwards after this massive dip. Most holders are still in loss for now to those who bought to the upper price. Looking forward to all the positive predictions on when this bull starts to run and while its not yet here, keep on filling in your bags.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

why not doin' some prediction? assumptions are also necessary, at least for the near future.
predictions already Sounds quite a lot from the beginning of 2018. Here are just June forecasts do not come true, especially the positive forecasts.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

I think that noone can be 100% sure that bull run is coming this year,and those well knows YouTubers that are saying that are nothing more than clickbaiters.Unfortunatelt wishful thinking doesnt work in crypto, so i think noone except few people know when can we expect next bull run.And crypto market is so sensitive anway,one hacked exchange,or something like that ,and we go down again.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

I think that noone can be 100% sure that bull run is coming this year,and those well knows YouTubers that are saying that are nothing more than clickbaiters.Unfortunatelt wishful thinking doesnt work in crypto, so i think noone except few people know when can we expect next bull run.And crypto market is so sensitive anway,one hacked exchange,or something like that ,and we go down again.
This is true, no one is certain for the bull run comes this year. But you know their is still a possibility price could increase before year ends. So I have a hopes bitcoin can have a good trend this year.
burdalen

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

You're right! The market is ready for the next stage of growth. The main thing is not to sell your coins and tokens too early. It would be a big mistake after such a long wait.

HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
SEC is confirmed that all ETF decision is delays again, some news write that will be on this 26th october another announcement from SEC about ETF, i think its not be final approvement..
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

I also remember the time when cryptocurrency exchange exchanges were hacked and coins were stolen. Then the market always reacted with falling prices. But still it is necessary to take into account that Everyone learns from their mistakes and improves security.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

I also remember the time when cryptocurrency exchange exchanges were hacked and coins were stolen. Then the market always reacted with falling prices. But still it is necessary to take into account that Everyone learns from their mistakes and improves security.
In fact, I am ready to learn from my mistakes, but I would still like to see the green color of the cryptocurrency market. It is very hard to scare such a fall in the market after the price level of 2017, because many at the time invested unprofitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: