Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bull run is coming  (Read 2774 times)
Reno1933

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

We absolutely don't know what is coming in next months  Grin Talking about market prediction is a non sense. especially is crypto. It's so volatile. It's just like playing to the lotery. The only think that is 100% sure is: HOLD and PATIENCE. Everything else is pure fantasy.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

The strong rejections at 6000 yesterday and 6100 this morning are encouraging, but we need to take out 6260 before it starts looking remotely bullish. The chart has a lot of repair work to do.

I must say that im still bearish,and i think we might go again down,even below 5800 dollars.For now,im holding most of my crypto in tether and waiting for some sign of change.

People are keeping mentioning this bakkt exchange,that might bring prices up,hopefully.

CbineUltra

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?

I think you're right. The price today is very similar to the beginning of the sale. I hope this doesn't take too long.

Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

Yes, big money is getting strong circulating under knowing on reflection to the market so it is really under consideration when and where the most "pressure" will swim under water and get big profits - my prediction is two capital currencies - Bitcoin and Ethereum. There is really must to invest now before we regret not investing in time!
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

Yes, big money is getting strong circulating under knowing on reflection to the market so it is really under consideration when and where the most "pressure" will swim under water and get big profits - my prediction is two capital currencies - Bitcoin and Ethereum. There is really must to invest now before we regret not investing in time!
In fact, practically most cryptocurrency users prefer to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin. But of course, with a few exceptions, other coins take up to 50% of their capabilities.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

I think we should be more careful. Because IMHO this downtrend will continue and we will see hard crash of the market by the end of this year. Moreover I expect that Bitcoin will drop below $ 2K by summer of 2019. So don't believe to this short correction of the downtrend, be careful, always first of all protect your money.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

The market will for sure recover and more investors will enter the market, but the question is when will the bullrun start. To me I Dont think the bullrun will happen anytime soon, despite the few green days.

When the market recovers I will be ready, as of now I hold./
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

Now many new investors enter in to the market, now the price of current  situation is not good. So invest more on the coins and hold it for future. Most of the people says the bull market is in the way. Normally by the end of the year the market will recover. Like wise this year end we can expect the bull market.
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

The bull rose, gentlemen.The new year will really bring plenty of gains.Long-term investors will be more profitable in this business.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

Do not be so sure that soon there will be a reversal of the market. I believe that we will be in a stable state until 2019.
I agree with you. but for some reason, many are just waiting for growth, and do not even understand that the market can go down for a very long time

Market already go down for a very long time Smiley Look on ETH price - goes down almost 90% from ATH. History shows that end of year is the best moment for price increase - that's why everyone have positive attitude for the coming months Cheesy
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

Do not be so sure that soon there will be a reversal of the market. I believe that we will be in a stable state until 2019.
I agree with you. but for some reason, many are just waiting for growth, and do not even understand that the market can go down for a very long time

Market already go down for a very long time Smiley Look on ETH price - goes down almost 90% from ATH. History shows that end of year is the best moment for price increase - that's why everyone have positive attitude for the coming months Cheesy

But sadly 2018 is not a year for Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies to repeat its history again, did you remember when people said Bitcoin and other will get another momentum when Bitcoin conferences begin ? but in reality, it did not work well even the price went down from where it belongs at that time.
do not forget about Tax day ? what happened with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies ? it did not make any move.
expecting the history to repeat its story again for now it is a little bit too much, just hope Bitcoin does not take any downturn again in a couple months later. Because if Bitcoin do that, i am afraid the decline will be great!
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:12:31 PM

Hope so but seems the price keep declining at this point and maybe we cannot see the expected bull run for this year since there is no good news posted on upcoming months to see, but I assume that next year is exciting years for cryptocurrency since another chapter may start and maybe it includes a huge rally of the price.

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

Hope so but seems the price keep declining at this point and maybe we cannot see the expected bull run for this year since there is no good news posted on upcoming months to see, but I assume that next year is exciting years for cryptocurrency since another chapter may start and maybe it includes a huge rally of the price.

what you are telling is the true fact that this year their wont be any bull run but we can expect in 2019 but still i think it will be after mid of 2019 till them market should be stable and not moving below 5800 level.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:04:43 AM

Investors like November and December - I hope that they will not let us down this year Wink

About news, lets wait till tomorrow - https://www.coindesk.com/constantinople-ahead-what-you-need-to-know-about-ethereums-big-upgrade/

If everything goes well, maybe even next week we will see increases in ETH price..   Wink Cool
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:23:52 AM

I believe that there will be a bull run this year despite all the struggles of crytpoworld for almost a year now. We're just halfway of october but the market looks bad but it could also be a rallying point of the bull run until december.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:59:49 AM

this is for sure, we can't say about the exact time but we're sure that the growth definitely gonna happen.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:07:58 AM

Prices rise at the end of each year and the bull season is entered. I hope we see the same thing this year, or there will be very difficult times for many investors. The bitcoin price should not fall further Smiley

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

I'm not sure this is a bull run...Tether's price is crashing on Binance and people are cashing it in for BTC, and also TUSD...binance currently says TUSD is worth $1.08 right now (when compared to USDT).

Binance looks like it uses tether to calculate the USD price of crypto and it's throwing all the prices off.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

I'm not sure this is a bull run...Tether's price is crashing on Binance and people are cashing it in for BTC, and also TUSD...binance currently says TUSD is worth $1.08 right now (when compared to USDT).

Binance looks like it uses tether to calculate the USD price of crypto and it's throwing all the prices off.

Yes, it is not bull run because the price of bitcoin increased to some extent and suddenly falls to low value again. Don't consider it like a bull run, wait until other coins prices start increasing.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

There is more and more evidence that the market bottom is now established. Each time we have dropped since the start of the year, we have reached a similar low point. It does look like there is huge resistance there to further drops, and it is starting to seem that we are readying for the next bull run.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: