Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 12:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good?  (Read 2891 times)
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
same here, I dont actually support airdrops which requires their participants to undergo kyc process, bounty hunters are not even participating on investing, so its not actually important to require for kyc.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

How can I transfer my documents if for this you receive less than $ 5. A year ago you could still make profit from the airdrops, but not now.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

I think it's not good.Most of them just collect your credentials and sell it to someone.I think a few times before I do Kyc.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

I don't think it's fair if we exchange our personal data only to get a number of tokens. This will seriously jeopardize your own privacy. Imagine if your data is used for bad things around the world. That is terrible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
entebah

Activity: 1559
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

Sounds funny, if airdrop must require KYC.
I never heard it and even I avoided airdrop. so far there is no quality airdrop. all just become junk coins.

yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

Hello, I do not participate in the airdrop, now even many bounties are not reliable,
which bring 10 weeks less than 1 dollar. KYC in rare cases I pass.
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:24:48 PM

I do not fill such forms of airdrops. It's not worth my time and effort. I do not think that I must provide documents. Ayrdrop is a simple distribution of coins, not a check of documents.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

for kyc in the context of airdrop in my opinion it is very excessive, especially the income earned is not in accordance with the desired / expectation.

Listen...
I think you can look for other airdrops, rather than accepting risks that are quite large.

keep up the spirit for the bounty hunters!!!
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

It is very funny to hear about KYC for airdrops Grin Grin Grin So, you should give your personal information to those who will pay you 1-2$ in tokens. Your info costs much more...
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

I don't think it's a bad thing to produce (as long as it's legit), however, you can apparently buy ID - quite cheaply and easily get around this.

I read on one bounty that over 15,000 scammers had joined an airdrop and I think (if I recall correctly), this amounted to around $110,000!! They found them I hasten to add!

A lot of the time it's a network of crooks who I've personally seen, join a bounty or airdrop and try to scam it for all it's worth.  

One good thing - I think better than KYC, is to charge people to receive their airdrop. Parkres did this - around 13 cents. Fine if you are not scamming, but imagine the cost if you want to receive your airdrop for 15,000 false entries.

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

I agree with TC. It's a really bad idea to send out documents for getting trivia from the airdrops. Even for bounty, such actions are not always justified. Therefore, be vigilant and careful. Do not send photos of your documents to anyone.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

KYC for airdrops? This world has gone mad. Who will do it in their right mind. Your data will be stolen for use with other purposes.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

My honest opinion is that it's just not worth it! I  mean, airdrops give just  a  few dollars if  legit at all... Risking exposure of your very personal details because of just a few dollars is not logical in every sense of the word... Kyc should be necessary only for huge investments in ICOs
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

I don't appreciate it when airdrops that has no value still demands that participants should go ahead with kyc procedure. It was understandable the time airdrop participation was still profitable but not now when majority of them are just scam. I no longer waste my precious time with airdrops let alone their kyc requirements.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

if it's for the security of the members that join, I think that's good because with it we can reduce the cheating. but we also have to be more careful in collecting our personal data for a project. don't let our personal data be misused for deviant matters.
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

I would completely disagreee with you. I think it is finest way to get to know if person is real. There is also like scams of projects ,many people trying to getting others infos and most of them get the job done. So it is really good think when it comes to security measures.
Also i suggest to get KYC involved in doing campaigns for that kind of interest that are people interested.
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

Hi there

No it isnt and no it wont ever be good for airsrops and bounties! First of all its know your customer, wich in fact you arent if you participate in a free give aways known as a airdrop. For bounties the same, you aint a customer if you do a certain "job" for it, its ridiculous and it never should be done this way. For me every airdrop or bounty that comes with a KYC after the participation is scam for me. They are only here for fraud. These projects dont need your info to do there thing so why would you ask for it?

Try to use sites that are hogly recommended by other airdroppers or bountyhunters, and you will find less kyc or its announcend at the beginning wich is fair imo.

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

First, I believe that projects that require KYC for bounty hunters should report this right away. When you announce it at the end it is always alarming. But I have had such projects, which I trusted and without doubt passed this procedure.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:58:47 PM

First, I believe that projects that require KYC for bounty hunters should report this right away. When you announce it at the end it is always alarming. But I have had such projects, which I trusted and without doubt passed this procedure.
in fact, if you immediately understand the account of the provision of personal data and for what it is, then proceeding from this for hunters for the Bounty there is no point in doing this. members of the Bounty do not buy coins, but earn.
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

This really baffles me when you do KYC for just airdrops which is meant to be free tokens given to the participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: