Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good?  (Read 2891 times)
zenit22

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

KYC harm airdrop I'm not to participate in their airdrops . The thing is that it is dangerous to provide your data

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nvishnu22

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

For Airdrops KYC is OK but i do not  recommend for the ICOs as we dont have a guaranty that the coin comes to the market and have a place for a long term , the KYC are the data people , and  people participate from many countries and the data can be sold for a good amount and they make profits and the ICO may vanish in a night and its just a waste of time working for ICOs. better we give for Airdrops for coins that have stand in the market.  
jepoy1109

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

Why give you personal info for just a penny. That's why KYC should only focus on ICO investor cause they are the one who releasing a huge sum of money.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

I don't see the point of waiting for airdrop to confirm identity. Okay still zhlya bounty.  But in this case does not exactly a lot to earn, potla hundred there together cream remove referrals.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

I think that KYC is asking for really good projects, and to pass this procedure for $ 50, I do not see the point.
KYC air droplets in my opinion is not necessary because it is a waste of time and also the point is that the allotment of large investor investors to increase to a greater profit.
I agree that only serious ICO projects require passing KYC. After all, projects that will give a negligible profit are not worth passing the KYK, that is, the passage of verification should be only the fir getting a good profit.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

I also do not see the point. To get a very small amount, you risk your personal data very much. Personally, I do not join such airdrop.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
You are right is not worth it but as long as people are willing to give their information to people over the Internet that they do not know just for a few dollars then this is going to continue, but at the end they are the ones that are going to regret it because probabilities dictate that at some point they're going to give their information to bad persons that are going to use that data to do bad stuff.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

I have come across KYC in other business areas before and believe me this is just a necessary measure. As for Airdrop, then of course you understand that you can create many different wallets and accounts for this business and just collect a free distribution and make money on it, but many programs don’t need traffic, all the more unique. Thanks to KYC, you can remove all fake accounts or bots, thereby saving money for real participants. And if we talk about serious programs, then there will definitely need KYC, since most likely it will already be a requirement of regulators and without this it will not be possible to take part.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

Most airdrops are worth a couple of bucks. And i don't share my personal information in return of some bucks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

I think kyc for airdrop is not necessary, it just share a token that for reward for participant who did the simple job. I think it just for investor, the team must know about their customer well.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

Kyc for an airdrop is really a bad idea.
I would not participate in such an action and give out my data.
The days of the good airdrops are over, and that's why i've given up on taking part.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

I am not in favor of doing KYC for airdrops, but I am ok to do KYC for registering on an exchange. As long as the company wants me to comply with government norms, I will do that.
But these days, the demand for KYC has been increasing at an alarming rate. This trend has to end or it will remove the purpose of having a decentralized currency.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

If you are faced with a question in the passage of this procedure, ask yourself the question: "Am I ready to sell my documents for the amount I am offered."

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

KYC is  actually a difficult thing for and I detest it with passion. Therefore I don't like to pass through KYC on no account. Having said that, there are some worthwhile airdrops that worth passing KYC. If the reward is huge, I don't mind going through the hassle of KYC.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
Only fool airdrop hunters will definitely comply such thing on letting themselves sent out documentation just to claim out those useless or no value tokens. KYC is just suited for the investors but not on the marketing area.It has nothing to do with it and I don't know why they do ask out such thing yet they aren't investors on the very first place. These projects are simply accumulating personal information and ending up on getting yourself information to be compromised.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

I have come across KYC in other business areas before and believe me this is just a necessary measure. As for Airdrop, then of course you understand that you can create many different wallets and accounts for this business and just collect a free distribution and make money on it, but many programs don’t need traffic, all the more unique. Thanks to KYC, you can remove all fake accounts or bots, thereby saving money for real participants. And if we talk about serious programs, then there will definitely need KYC, since most likely it will already be a requirement of regulators and without this it will not be possible to take part.
The original post is saying that filling KYC form is not actually worth it for airdrops. I do agree with it. Airdrops are the coins that are given away for free to people. Usually the values of those coins ends up being extremely low as people dumps them after receiving it. Thus giving out your personal information for those few coins is not worth the risk. If the coin turns out to be a scam, they can sell your identification.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

Only fool airdrop hunters will definitely comply such thing on letting themselves sent out documentation just to claim out those useless or no value tokens. KYC is just suited for the investors but not on the marketing area.It has nothing to do with it and I don't know why they do ask out such thing yet they aren't investors on the very first place. These projects are simply accumulating personal information and ending up on getting yourself information to be compromised.
It is not worth doing the KYC because the coins could be purchased on an exchange usually at a lower price plus they can purchase coins without showing any documents.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:12:06 PM

It is not worth doing the KYC because the coins could be purchased on an exchange usually at a lower price plus they can purchase coins without showing any documents.
Today, the requirements are increasing star to the participants, But this is not a guarantee of future results.I hope that the provision of personal data will be rewarded with good projects.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

"You should give your own data to the task proprietor to pay you cash". I don't figure I ought to present my records. As I would like to think, you needn't bother with an exercise in futility
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

Usually airdrop is a thing that should happen and move very simply and quickly. If someone adds to this KYC, then this may indicate that they are fraudsters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: