Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good?  (Read 2891 times)
yigga

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:38:13 AM

I don't recommend giving KYC for Airdrops because most of the airdrops are scams and no any worth for that coin. But they ask our details It is not good for giving personal details for shit projects please be aware those kind of joining
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:01:14 AM

yes, its not fair. you give your information to them but the coin you earn is little. no problem if some campaign like signature offer kyc, but you must choose the best, so its not in vain.
i never join in airdrop, because i dont have many alt account. and i think airdrop is good for people that have many account. they can earn much coin from it
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:35:38 AM

I ever follow airdrop with KYC several times and after calculating the results I just get disappointed. Now I spend more time with bounty and if I find airdrop with KYC I check the price and the quality of project,if not profitable then I will leave.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:38:32 AM

Never. You should never ever sell your privacy for few hundreds bucks (some do it for few dollars, that's shame).

I did this one time, and regretting it.
You're right,airdrop with KYC its like we sell our data at low prices. Several times I've join some airdrop like this and now I will not repeat again. Just forget it and do someting better.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:52:50 AM

Keep away from airdrop needed KYC and you have upload your identity, you can keep and joined airdrop but looking for which one airdrop project not needed KYC for receiving the coin and token.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

I agree .I never joined an airdrop with KYC. If they happen to ask for KYC before distribution, I will never do it. Airdrop reward are too low in terms of per dollar value and its not worth the risk. We don't know where they can use our information. Stay away from it. Jist want to share that some airdrop doesn't even reach one dollar. Im sure anyone experienced that.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:46:56 AM

In my experience, no airdrop requered the KYC procedure. the bounty that's fine. but I will never give my personal data for the airdrop. so many fake airdrops lately. they just gambling with the game.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:53:04 AM

kyc for airdrop are sure a great thing to implement and that depend on what project it is. I will not giving my identity to a scam project to prove it was me as their are too many scam projects ongoing right now. They might steal our identity and used it for a bad thing. kyc is a good thing if used for a right thing but it also a bad thing if scammer used our identity to scam someone else's.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

if airdrop requires verification of kyc, I am a little bit surprised, if the value is significant and the company has good credibility I think there is no problem, if the credibility is less convincing we better avoid it

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
KYC's are now used by some ICO's just to make them looks legit but the truth is they are one of those shit projects out there. Most of those projects that requires KYC might fail as investors tried to be hiding their true identity from possible leaks. We are here because of decentralized digital currencies so KYC doesn't makes any sense. As a bounty hunter I actually am staying away from those projects, I still prefer non KYC compliance projects.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

KYC for airdrop is not good and is not recommended because you will not get big rewards except for bounty participants or from recommended ICO projects
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

KYC for airdrop in my view is not necessary! Airdrop should be freely given without any formal conditions. The giving away of airdrop is to distribute such airdrop to large percentage of cryptocurrency users so that they may contribute to growth snd development of such project. By restricting people with KYC, how will airdrop achieve it's aim!
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

KYC should not be required for airdrop i think airdrop should be free so far you register your token should be given to you airdrop is to gather people to start campaign

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:34:10 AM

I won't participate any airdrops that needs kyc, if they are legit airdrops they only give less usd value of their token to every participants and it is not worth-it because you can't even sell or exchange it.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

Its mad decision. who there have profit ?
participants which earn 1-5$ tokens or team which sold documents
project want hype by this generous termin "AIRDROP"

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

Following Airdrop for now only spends your time and some Airdrops do not make payments to the people who participate and you should not give your KYC data so there are no unwanted things.
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

It's a good sign of knowing if the participants are real or multiple account abusers who would register over and over again. It's good to curtail abuse of the airdrop.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

Through KYC, it gives investors security of their investments especially from being scammed by fraudulent ICOs. It's better that way than being sorry. But for airdrops, i don't really think it's a good requirement before you can earn your rewards because in the first place, an airdrop is a free tokens given freely for participants.

bitcoinerror

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

KYC is a form of information confirmation when you participate in investing as well as participating in ICOS Bounty campaigns. But with the Airdrop model that needs KYC i do not think it is necessary.
Eric

Activity: 124

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

I really cant understand why these airdroppers want kyc information from people. Normally why icos doing that kyc because they dont want from people dirty money.
Or money laundring so they are trying to know their customers as much as possible but in airdrops people are not investing any money for airdrops. So if these icos choose
to give some money or token to random people after that why they need to do kyc for that..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: