Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good?  (Read 2891 times)
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1305

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

Previously, Kyc was carried out only by those who had confidence in them, who did this in the case, but now Kus can be requested by any scammers and this is very bad. And if Kyc is asked to go to Airdrop, then simply bypass such a project side.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

Nowadays many bounty companies require kyc I still execute them. But for airdrop which bring very little, kyc I would not pass it can be scammers. In general, I started with airdrops but now I do not do them.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

Yes now kyc it will for every new airdrops as they are telling.i am leaved joining airdrops now I am concentrating only on bounty even it was also need kyc to receive the tokens.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

For Airdrop like 10$ or 5$ is realy funy i think most of people wouldnt join that as noone would risk his info for 5$ but big Airdrops for example 500-1000$ maybe yep would be good for projects too as they know 1 user dont take all.

Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

You are right. KYC for airdrops for me is too much since there is no real assurance that you will be rewarded with such coins. Another thing is that the rewards for airdrops is too small to be giving your personal records.
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

No, it is horrible, because it will decrase the number of people, who are ready to participate it and it will increase selft-costs of the airdrop. Think about it.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

If we take into account that of all the airdrop pay units, it seems to me that KYC is too much for them!
The icos which ask for KYC against airdrop are most likely scams. They will sell your informations to other clients.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

I would not risk my personal information for a few bucks. I do not think that it is a good idea for anyone to send your pass or other documents for an airdrop. It is normal for bounties, because the rewards could be more than 2k USD per hunter.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

I would not risk my personal information for a few bucks. I do not think that it is a good idea for anyone to send your pass or other documents for an airdrop. It is normal for bounties, because the rewards could be more than 2k USD per hunter.
Exactly, airdrop only brings a very small reward, providing personal information for it will not be a good idea, sometimes that can bring us some unnecessary hassle, even with bounty, I'm still very upset in providing information. Normally, I only provide information for large campaigns with good managers, for normal campaigns, I often ignore that, in short, kyc is only suitable for investors, with ordinary people, the project should limit it to avoid causing bad impressions to the user

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

This is very bad. I see no reason why you need to send your personal data to get 5-10 dollars. Perhaps your data will be used to deceive.
I would not send my personal data to anyone for Airdrop.

nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

I don't see any reason why anybody would participate in airdrops that require KYC (know your customer), as these tokens don't worth much. I am definitely not at all interested in joining these airdrops.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

Many who register airdrop always have a double account, if registering airdrop must use the KYC I agree, because it will be fair to all participants and can reduce the number of cheating in airdrop registration.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

The situation is uneven because I understand that, for example, in a company bounty, this is a mandatory procedure, but there is no distribution, but on the other hand, the project is gaining a base of potential investors and users with its platform and I understand them

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:10:58 AM

It depends on the requirements on the ico team that is making the airdrops. But if the value of the airdrop goes to 100-200 usd, I prefer to give the requirements. But always make sure to background check first the team and verify them to avoid sending your information to a hacker if found out that the airdrop was a scam.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

It depends on the requirements on the ico team that is making the airdrops. But if the value of the airdrop goes to 100-200 usd, I prefer to give the requirements. But always make sure to background check first the team and verify them to avoid sending your information to a hacker if found out that the airdrop was a scam.
Coins from airdrop usually have a little portion because its free and if we take kyc I think the effort we take is not compensated with the amount of coin and remember kyc is to prevent money laundering so much better that kyc is for those only big investment from investor to avoid money laundering.

BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

I never agree with airdrop project needed KYC because is too risk for our document using not only for airdrop project but also will be using to other way, we have more secure and keep away from airdrop project needed KYC because is not good of coin, many coin have listed at exchange from airdrop never asking for KYC.
well, this might be detrimental on the one hand, because sometimes the airdrop is given to those who have done some work, and that is a wage for them, moreover the wages they get are not so big. but, I think sometimes some developers want to know the identity of those involved so that there is no fraud.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:43:23 AM

For me, the Airdrop use KYC risk is very high. Now many people say that many Airdrop token does not have a value. Should we do a bounty campaign has a very large result. And we must know that doing bounty should be careful. Because not all bounty campaign is also real. And we have to be more careful in determining the work.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:47:49 AM

If the value of airdrop above $100 I don't mind with KYC verification. But if below $100, sorry to say I prefer not joined on this airdrop because is just wasting time and also I'm worried they will use my personal data for illegal things...

always research first and be careful before join any airdrops...
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

in my opinion it is not necessary to use it even though there are participants who make violations, because there are successful projects without using kyc, let's be smart to avoid things that are not desirable.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:55:01 AM

I think it's very good because there are several things that allow the first to avoid many accounts and when the distribution of gifts to participants is fair and equitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: